E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > Immaculate BMW 320d ES Saloon for sale

01-24-2013, 01:38 PM   #1
whipgame
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i SE

Immaculate BMW 320d ES Saloon for sale

We have a beautifully clean BMW 320d ES for sale. The reason for the sale is as follows... after returning from working in Dubai I found that my father purchased my mother a BMW from East Coast Salvage in Essex; with a little more research I found out that the salesperson from East Coast Salvage has missold my father a car that has had the mileage tampered, this was found out once we took possession of the car and run a HPI check. Although the car is in excellent condition and drives perfectly, my father wants the car gone for personal reason now and is looking to sell it ASAP. The cars odometer says 58,434, but the HPI says 119,557, now although this is far from an issue on an E9X engine, my father does not want the car any more

The car is in fantastic condition throughout and the engine is perfectly smooth pulling strongly in all gears. We would welcome any viewings on the car. It will be a shame to see the car go, but circumstances dictate it has to. As a result of the above story, the asking price is below market price.

Please contact through any means to arrange a viewing. HPI available for viewing for any potential buyers

Picture of the vehicle are here -

http://s32.beta.photobucket.com/user...MW%20320d%20ES
Appreciate 0