Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Technical Topics Mechanical Maintenance and TSBs: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / TSBs and Service Bulletin Pushing gen 2 B58 to its limits

12-06-2023, 05:58 PM   #1
Slyy Smilez
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340I

I have a 2020 m340i, 40k miles on it. Ive been driving for about 3 months now and have had no issues what so ever. I love it, by far the best car I’ve ever had and i would love to keep it for years and years, tuning it over time making more and more power. But i dont want to cause significant damage or ruin the engine in a way that i can no longer daily it as its my only car. Ive already done some mods (high flow catted dp, flex fuel, bm3 tune, charge pipe) and i plan on changing the oil next week with Motul racing oil. What other maintenance should i go with in order to help this car reach 100k plus miles. PS: i drive it like i stole it tbh, i spend most of the time in sport plus mode, and i move “quickly” very often. If i keep up with all my fluids in the car and change them frequently, should everything be fine?
Appreciate 0