KACHM3
Captain
Italy
Rep
Drives: G80 Comp

Garage List
22 G80 🔥 ...  [10.00]
IND Roundel

Since IND decided to discontinue these..and I don’t know why.

Looking for a clean set. If anyone wants to part ways F&R’s

Not looking for the 50th.

Thanks guys
IND-Distribution you guys have to come back with these!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      08-25-2023, 12:04 PM   #2
DrRay81
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2024 M3 CS Frozen White

IND is just really backed up with painted roundels. 12+ weeks. These roundels are very labor intensive to get them right and then for them to pass IND's own QC. for painted center caps and roundels i believe it takes around 10 hours for those 6 items. So instead of taking more orders and not being able to meet a deadline they decided to halt orders temporarily until they can get caught up. IND is a very reputable company and i had a set on order as well. Until they're able to get caught up or add more staff or systems to get these painted quicker we're at their mercy. They're the only ones in the game so no choice but to wait. I ordered mine about 2 months before i took delivery and still had to wait 5 more weeks. all in all they only missed the 10-12 week mark by a few days. and they were very communicative and responsive.
2017 F87 M2 BSM DCT, Executive, IND Cosmetic package (painted front reflectors, black grills, black badge, accexxon rear reflectors), IND floor mats, Mode Carbon Rear Spoiler, Dinan Resonator Delete, CTS Intake, Eibach Pro kit
Appreciate 2
      08-25-2023, 02:48 PM   #3
KACHM3
Captain
Italy
Rep

Garage List
22 G80 🔥 ...  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRay81 View Post
IND is just really backed up with painted roundels. 12+ weeks. These roundels are very labor intensive to get them right and then for them to pass IND's own QC. for painted center caps and roundels i believe it takes around 10 hours for those 6 items. So instead of taking more orders and not being able to meet a deadline they decided to halt orders temporarily until they can get caught up. IND is a very reputable company and i had a set on order as well. Until they're able to get caught up or add more staff or systems to get these painted quicker we're at their mercy. They're the only ones in the game so no choice but to wait. I ordered mine about 2 months before i took delivery and still had to wait 5 more weeks. all in all they only missed the 10-12 week mark by a few days. and they were very communicative and responsive.

I get it I understand, but at least take a list or a reservations, or some thing of how many people want to get these things made. But I guess we see what happens if I can get my hands on a nice set or wait until it comes back..or just leave that hideous chrome halo around the BMW logo
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2023, 06:11 PM   #4
MMnut
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by KACHM3 View Post
I get it I understand, but at least take a list or a reservations, or some thing of how many people want to get these things made. But I guess we see what happens if I can get my hands on a nice set or wait until it comes back..or just leave that hideous chrome halo around the BMW logo
You can always wrap the whole thing with smoke vinyl just like mine. It came out nicely.
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2023, 05:07 PM   #5
spelle1910
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: bmw m4

I too was waiting for these and IND told me that should be available this fall, but I’m sure it will still be hard to get them as there’s likely a huge backlog.

I should receive my M4 build early next month and I plan on trying to HyperDip the rear roundel like this: https://youtu.be/gmXmV7eExIM?si=IqOaHyYBXIeEaa4-
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2023, 12:08 PM   #6
KACHM3
Captain
Italy
Rep

Garage List
22 G80 🔥 ...  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by spelle1910 View Post
I too was waiting for these and IND told me that should be available this fall, but I’m sure it will still be hard to get them as there’s likely a huge backlog.

I should receive my M4 build early next month and I plan on trying to HyperDip the rear roundel like this: https://youtu.be/gmXmV7eExIM?si=IqOaHyYBXIeEaa4-
I don’t know if I can do the dip…

Was never a thing for me ever..felt like it doesn’t look right for the car..idk. But that’s a personal opinion…

But I’ll keep my eyes out that’s all
IND-Distribution we are waiting!
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2023, 10:19 AM   #7
IND-Distribution
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: G82 M4 / G87 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRay81 View Post
Well said.

We have tried with other painters but none can make these happen besides our master painter. He also has many other projects throughout the week including all the custom paint work you see in our portfolio.

Trust us, we want to offer them but only if we are able to meet the ETAs which we currently unable to. Most are unwilling to buy them and not know when they will shipped. We dont blame them.
      08-30-2023, 12:35 PM   #8
KACHM3
Captain
Italy
Rep

Garage List
22 G80 🔥 ...  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by IND-Distribution View Post
Well said.

We have tried with other painters but none can make these happen besides our master painter. He also has many other projects throughout the week including all the custom paint work you see in our portfolio.

Trust us, we want to offer them but only if we are able to meet the ETAs which we currently unable to. Most are unwilling to buy them and not know when they will shipped. We dont blame them.
Totally understand!

Thanks for the reply! Just very good work to come by and I understand. But if it does come back around I’ll keep an eye out!

Thanks again!
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2024, 12:01 AM   #9
carbonmyride
Rep
Drives: 1 series

a cheaper alternative would be these plastic rings https://custommyride.com/collections...20-f30-f31-e87
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2024, 05:19 AM   #10
MJBO
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2023 G81 M3 Touring

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by carbonmyride View Post
a cheaper alternative would be these plastic rings https://custommyride.com/collections...20-f30-f31-e87
That looks awful
Appreciate 1
Mapper185.50