Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Marketplace Members Classifieds Suspension / Brakes / Chassis / Spacers M340 M Sport Brake Calipers F/R Set (take-off)

05-09-2023, 10:57 PM   #1
rostrata
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '20 M340iX

Garage List
M340 M Sport Brake Calipers F/R Set (take-off)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 1,200.00

Item Interest
Just replaced my M Sport brakes. These were taken off at 46k miles. They’re dirty as hell in the pics but I’ll get them cleaned up before packing. No damage beyond typical wear. I’m including the actuators for the rear calipers. They had absolutely no issues whatsoever so I’m sure you’ll get some very good usable life from them. Shipping is $45 to the contiguous 48 states.

I’ve done a little business on here but if you’re looking for something more concrete, feel free to send me a message at my eBay account. You can see my feedback there. @ 3siturbonet

I pack well and ship fast. PP F&F preferred. Or, add 3% for G&S.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      06-14-2023, 12:19 PM   #2
rostrata
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '20 M340iX

Garage List
Bump. Offers considered. Also willing to ship out the rotors and pads if requested. They still have a bit of life left. You’d get another 10-20k on them easily before needing to replace those items. At least you’d have the entire set to bolt up right away and get going. Just need to pay for the added packaging and shipping costs. Comes out to about $270 domestically for that part alone. Hit me if you have any questions. Done some buying and selling with several members on this forum so if you need references, feel free to ask.
Appreciate 0