home
G80 BMW M3 and M4 General Topics Regional Forums USA - California

10-17-2022, 12:35 PM   #1
brandobot
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 Z4M

Recommendations for exterior body part installs?

Looking to install front air ducts on my car which requires removing the bumper. Any shop recs in the bay area or should any regular mechanic do this?
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2022, 02:16 PM   #2
g80z
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: honda civicghini

Garage List
Silicon Valley Garage, SVbimmer, Race Factory, BRRacing, or HTL motorsport
Appreciate 1
Limegrntaln13472.00
      04-01-2023, 12:23 AM   #3
M4.tim
Rep
Drives: G82

Silicon Vally Bimmer is a great shop. They installed a full cat back by Valvetronic on my g82. I recommend them as well as SVBimmer, they did my m performance lowering springs. Can’t comment on the other shops as I haven’t used them before. Both are great shops.
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2023, 06:18 AM   #4
sulinelanie
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW

Hey,

It's important to find a reputable auto body or performance shop that has experience with this type of installation. Here are some options in the Bay Area:

Import Image Racing - Import Image Racing is a performance shop that specializes in Subaru and Mitsubishi vehicles. They offer installation services for front air ducts and other performance upgrades. They are located in the San Francisco Bay Area and have a good reputation for quality work.

JC Auto Body - JC Auto Body is an auto body repair shop that also offers performance upgrades and installations. They are located in San Francisco and have experience with bumper removal and installation.

Carotech Automotive - Carotech Automotive is an independent auto repair shop located in San Francisco. They have experience with performance upgrades and can handle bumper removal and installation.

RalliTEK - RalliTEK is a performance shop that specializes in Subaru and other import vehicles. They are located in Salt Lake City, Utah but offer installation services for customers in the Bay Area. They have a good reputation for quality work and customer service.

It's always a good idea to call ahead and ask about their experience with your specific make and model of vehicle, as well as the installation process for the front air ducts. Additionally, you may want to get a few quotes from different shops to compare prices and services.

Last edited by sulinelanie; 04-08-2023 at 05:40 AM..
Appreciate 0