Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Technical Topics Mechanical Maintenance and TSBs: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / TSBs and Service Bulletin Driving stabilisation restricted, Autohold not working, Park assist malfunction.

06-19-2022, 01:59 PM   #1
Noshee2003
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 320d m sport

Driving stabilisation restricted, Autohold not working, Park assist malfunction.

Hi guys,

I reversed into an obstacle behind me at a slow speed, no visible damage to the car but I'm having 3 errors show up on my m sport g20.

Driving stabilisation permanently restricted, please check service provider. The steering also feels heavier and not as smooth as before. Its pulling to the right.

Autohold is not working and the error comes up to get it checked.

Park assist not working, the green lines in the rev cam don't move when I turn the steering wheel.

I am going to take it in for a service but was wondering if anyone else has experienced anything similar?

I've tried resetting drive by holding in the volume button for 30 seconds and turning it back on but the faults still come up.

The car has no visible damage, i'm thinking it's possibly a problem with the parking sensors, but not sure why that would affect auto hold and also make the steering feel heavy?

Any help/advice is greatly appreciated.
Appreciate 0