THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics N55 (M235i) Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Tuning Going FBO on M235i Xdrive

08-11-2020, 07:37 PM   #1
DTR235
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW M235i Xdrive

Going FBO on M235i Xdrive

Hey, all. Infrequent poster, but long time lurker.

CPO warranty about to expire in a couple months and I pulled the trigger on the basic "stage 2" mods. Ordered from Mike at Extreme Powerhouse as the prices are good and he sold me the JB+ without a hitch.
Coming from heavily modding Subaru's to trying to make my M235i Xdrive a best-of-all-worlds car that is a beast but also manages insane Chicago roads and traffic.

Currently have M-performance carbon goodies, M-Performance Exhaust, and a JB+. The JB+ was nice but obviously left me wanting.

I'm looking to schedule some Dyno time so anything you guys want to see, please let me know and I will talk to the shop. Willing to pay a little extra to see the difference between Stock/JB+/BM3 FBO, etc...

Planning to hit up Mike for VMR's as well. I want 19's, but living in a city rife with potholes and crap roads I am leaning towards the 18's. I would appreciate any commentary.

I just want to have some more fun with this car for the next year or two before I pick up an M3 AWD or a 911T 6MT. If it stays reliable, would love to keep the M235 as a daily or mod the hell out of it.
Appreciate 0