M8 AND 8 SERIES
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion Political Memes

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-11-2019, 06:06 PM   #4885
Real Dodger
Field Marshal of the Cosmos
Real Dodger's Avatar
United_States
5623
Rep
6,796
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: McKinney TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjb762 View Post
You missed Hawaii and Guam.
__________________
Renegade of Funk
Appreciate 1
cjb762422.50

      01-11-2019, 06:15 PM   #4886
******
Lieutenant Colonel
******'s Avatar
United_States
1745
Rep
1,505
Posts

Drives: 2019 X5 Msport
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Greenville, SC

iTrader: (0)

Hawaii and Guam? Hawaii is a state. Guam is a state? Wow, I missed that...
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2019, 06:18 PM   #4887
1MOREMOD
2018 track days - 0 ridge 1:52:24 pacific 1:33:30
1MOREMOD's Avatar
United_States
7517
Rep
20,894
Posts

Drives: Race car->
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: check your mirrors

iTrader: (5)

We should annex Canada and Mexico screw the wall!
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2019, 06:22 PM   #4888
cjb762
Lieutenant
United_States
423
Rep
462
Posts

Drives: 2013 135is, MG 6MT
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Crozet, VA

iTrader: (1)





https://www.businessinsider.com/poll...an-wall-2016-8
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2019, 06:24 PM   #4889
******
Lieutenant Colonel
******'s Avatar
United_States
1745
Rep
1,505
Posts

Drives: 2019 X5 Msport
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Greenville, SC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
We should annex Canada and Mexico screw the wall!
And build a walkway between the two... for the caravans...
Appreciate 2
      01-11-2019, 06:27 PM   #4890
Real Dodger
Field Marshal of the Cosmos
Real Dodger's Avatar
United_States
5623
Rep
6,796
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: McKinney TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/reverb-press/
__________________
Renegade of Funk
Appreciate 2
SakhirM48296.00

      01-11-2019, 06:27 PM   #4891
iamwingman
Captain
698
Rep
904
Posts

Drives: m4
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Virginia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjb762 View Post
Where is real dodger to complain that this meme isnít quite factual?
Appreciate 1
      01-11-2019, 06:27 PM   #4892
cjb762
Lieutenant
United_States
423
Rep
462
Posts

Drives: 2013 135is, MG 6MT
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Crozet, VA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herdalum View Post
Hawaii and Guam? Hawaii is a state. Guam is a state? Wow, I missed that...
I don't think anyone said Guam is a state. I believe it (and Puerto Rico, shown on the map) is a port of entry though. I think the US Virgin Islands are as well.
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2019, 06:29 PM   #4893
cjb762
Lieutenant
United_States
423
Rep
462
Posts

Drives: 2013 135is, MG 6MT
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Crozet, VA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
Thanks for keeping me honest RD.
Appreciate 1
      01-11-2019, 06:31 PM   #4894
******
Lieutenant Colonel
******'s Avatar
United_States
1745
Rep
1,505
Posts

Drives: 2019 X5 Msport
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Greenville, SC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjb762 View Post
I don't think anyone said Guam is a state. I believe it (and Puerto Rico, shown on the map) is a port of entry though. I think the US Virgin Islands are as well.
Gee, ya think?
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2019, 06:37 PM   #4895
Real Dodger
Field Marshal of the Cosmos
Real Dodger's Avatar
United_States
5623
Rep
6,796
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: McKinney TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjb762 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
Thanks for keeping me honest RD.
I figure I'm gonna do it both ways. You'll notice they're reporting was reported as factual.
__________________
Renegade of Funk
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2019, 06:39 PM   #4896
cjb762
Lieutenant
United_States
423
Rep
462
Posts

Drives: 2013 135is, MG 6MT
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Crozet, VA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herdalum View Post
Gee, ya think?
So, why did you say "Hawaii and Guam? Hawaii is a state. Guam is a state? Wow, I missed that..."
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2019, 06:52 PM   #4897
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
4676
Rep
11,622
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
I figure I'm gonna do it both ways. You'll notice they're reporting was reported as factual.
They are!? Factual because media bias fact check says so.
Well, that settles that.






They were banned for their complete horse shit from super liberal...wait

Wait...


Facebook.
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2019, 06:55 PM   #4898
iamwingman
Captain
698
Rep
904
Posts

Drives: m4
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Virginia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
I know I posted first. I just know it. But, well played.
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2019, 07:50 PM   #4899
Real Dodger
Field Marshal of the Cosmos
Real Dodger's Avatar
United_States
5623
Rep
6,796
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: McKinney TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
I figure I'm gonna do it both ways. You'll notice they're reporting was reported as factual.
They are!? Factual because media bias fact check says so.
Well, that settles that.






They were banned for their complete horse shit from super liberal...wait

Wait...


Facebook.
So they are equal to your friend Mark F and Q?
__________________
Renegade of Funk
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2019, 07:50 PM   #4900
adc100
Lieutenant
282
Rep
449
Posts

Drives: 2018 Forester XT
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Elizabethtown PA

iTrader: (0)



31% of Democrats that live in California did not know there is an East Coast with the Atlantic Ocean.
Appreciate 7
Run Silent7364.50
******1745.00
anglo25499.50
shay2nak737.50
Robin_NL4411.50
Torgus1644.50

      01-11-2019, 08:47 PM   #4901
anglo
Libertarian
anglo's Avatar
United_States
25500
Rep
2,279
Posts

Drives: M4
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Sanctuary City

iTrader: (0)

*
Attached Images
 
__________________
This is your Captain speaking
Appreciate 16
SakhirM48296.00
Delta03115850.50
sirdaft11911.50
MKSixer10858.00
Law4167.00
3GFX541.50
xander_g618.50
shay2nak737.50
Robin_NL4411.50
Torgus1644.50

      01-12-2019, 12:49 AM   #4902
///3dkn
Major
///3dkn's Avatar
United_States
965
Rep
1,305
Posts

Drives: F10 M5 // F15 X5 35d
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Unknown

iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [0.00]
:;:
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 16
anglo25499.50
MKSixer10858.00
******1745.00
SakhirM48296.00
arkie6209.00
Law4167.00
Delta03115850.50
xander_g618.50
shay2nak737.50
Robin_NL4411.50

      01-12-2019, 06:51 AM   #4903
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
4676
Rep
11,622
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
So they are equal to your friend Mark F and Q?
The point was that your facts are just that; your facts.
'I know you are but what am I' as a response doesn't get you anywhere.

Carry on.
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2019, 09:51 AM   #4904
Real Dodger
Field Marshal of the Cosmos
Real Dodger's Avatar
United_States
5623
Rep
6,796
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: McKinney TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
So they are equal to your friend Mark F and Q?
The point was that your facts are just that; your facts.
'I know you are but what am I' as a response doesn't get you anywhere.

Carry on.
Z
Attached Images
 
__________________
Renegade of Funk
Appreciate 1
Sassicaia3076.50

      01-12-2019, 10:09 AM   #4905
pikkagtr
Go Spurs Go
pikkagtr's Avatar
United_States
1735
Rep
1,853
Posts

Drives: SOLD:2015 YMB M3
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

Appreciate 14
Delta03115850.50
******1745.00
SakhirM48296.00
arkie6209.00
anglo25499.50
MKSixer10858.00
N54Yankee443.50
3GFX541.50
Run Silent7364.50
shay2nak737.50
Torgus1644.50

      01-13-2019, 02:29 PM   #4906
******
Lieutenant Colonel
******'s Avatar
United_States
1745
Rep
1,505
Posts

Drives: 2019 X5 Msport
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Greenville, SC

iTrader: (0)

..
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 3
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:17 AM.




m8
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST