M8 AND 8 SERIES
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M8 Forum and 8 Series Forum BMW M8 and 8-Series General Discussion Will an M5 Eisenmann Race axleback exhaust fit an M8?

10-11-2020, 05:55 AM   #1
Bluebolt
Registered
Malaysia
Rep
Drives: BMW M5

Will an M5 Eisenmann Race axleback exhaust fit an M8?

Hi all, first post.

Currently own a 2018 M5 and am considering to get an Eisenmann axleback exhaust for it.

I plan to upgrade to an M8 comp coupe around mid next year. My question is if the Eisenmann race axleback exhaust for the M5 fits an M8 just like the aftermarket intakes and downpipes do?

If it does not I’ll just hold of till I get the m8 and look at my options then, but if it does I’m really tempted to get it now as it sounds absolutely amazing!

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2020, 09:13 AM   #2
Ehloo
Captain
Rep
Drives: 15 x5 m

i don’t believe anyone has tried but the systems look very similar. if anything there wouldn’t be much modification to make it work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebolt View Post
Hi all, first post.

Currently own a 2018 M5 and am considering to get an Eisenmann axleback exhaust for it.

I plan to upgrade to an M8 comp coupe around mid next year. My question is if the Eisenmann race axleback exhaust for the M5 fits an M8 just like the aftermarket intakes and downpipes do?

If it does not I’ll just hold of till I get the m8 and look at my options then, but if it does I’m really tempted to get it now as it sounds absolutely amazing!

Thanks
Appreciate 0