M8 AND 8 SERIES
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M8 Forum and 8 Series Forum BMW M8 and 8-Series General Discussion Official BMW M8 Quotes, Pricing and Lease Rates Thread

07-07-2020, 12:17 PM   #111
Resjudicata
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M850i convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli550 View Post
Can someone guide me on how to get a deal like this in California? I need a car ASAP and am leaning towards an M8 GC
use a lease broker??
Appreciate 2
      07-07-2020, 09:28 PM   #112
E31BMW
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cars!

Quote:
Originally Posted by o.salazar21 View Post
Below are the price quotes for the lease. Thanks for your help guys!
Hey, thanks for posting this. Does the "drive-off" of 6k include taxes, all fees (destination, acquisition, registration, etc?)
Appreciate 1
      07-21-2020, 07:24 PM   #113
812Superfast
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: lots

I’m trying to get 20% off plus loyalty on an M8 comp convertible that has been on their lot for 6 months. Best they will do is 13% off including $3000 loyalty. I said no thanks.
Appreciate 1
      07-21-2020, 07:26 PM   #114
812Superfast
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: lots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Updated with June program.
Where do I find this information?
Appreciate 1
      07-23-2020, 04:19 PM   #115
Amgeater2
Major
Rep
Drives: X6M, M8, Mc 600LT, 296GTB

Quote:
Originally Posted by 812Superfast View Post
I’m trying to get 20% off plus loyalty on an M8 comp convertible that has been on their lot for 6 months. Best they will do is 13% off including $3000 loyalty. I said no thanks.
You can get 20-22% regulars conv not the Comp packg.

I am dealing with 2 cars right now.. when I am done ill let you know the contact for the other one if you want it they are 15xk stickers pretty loaded conv for 12xx low 13xx taxed in per month with 3.5K out pocket no MSD's
Appreciate 3
soooma1373.00
      07-24-2020, 02:36 PM   #116
Wolfman64
Captain
Rep
Drives: M8C Coupe,E63s ED1,AMG GTC

Garage List
Quote:
Jason always updates the first post on this thread. Just click on the first page to see the updated numbers (residual and incentives only).
Appreciate 2
      07-24-2020, 03:24 PM   #117
Resjudicata
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M850i convertible

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Updated with June program.
July 2020 Lease Program:

BMW M8 Coupe, Convertible, Gran Coupe (2020MY)

15k miles / 51% residual
12k miles / 53% residual
10k miles / 54% residual

$3000 loyalty credit
Appreciate 1
      07-24-2020, 08:32 PM   #118
o.salazar21
Private
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M3

Got this deal in my hands!

Hey guys I got this deal in my hands for an M8 what do you guys think? I fee like it's a great deal but would like some input.
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
soooma1373.00
      07-25-2020, 03:59 AM   #119
soooma
///MD
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 F90

Quote:
Originally Posted by markus2310 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfman64 View Post
I missed the rate update 2 days ago
Would you know, if dealerships in different states are able to give different discounts? Over 30k seems pretty high, dealers here in SoCal basically tapped out when I showed them the offer from Texas.
Which dealership in Texas?
Appreciate 2
      08-04-2020, 01:59 PM   #120
Jason
Administrator
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Updated with August program -- no changes.
Subscribe to Bimmerpost Youtube Channel
Appreciate 1
      08-07-2020, 04:44 PM   #121
Belugs
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M550i, 2012 528i

Garage List
Was able to get 8% before incentives on the 2021 M8GC Comp custom build plus the free individual paint before it expired this week. Thanks to noushy for coaching me thru the deal on what to look out for and what to push for. I think it's a fair enough deal considering Texas dealers are painfully stiff with their offers.

Figured out something interesting though while I was going through the numbers with the dealer on how they arrived at the monthly lease payment from the adjusted cap cost and I'm curious to see if anyone here has experienced such.

Noticed their monthly payment was $100 more than what I was getting after agreeing all terms and when we shared notes on my calculation approach vs theirs, everything seemed similar except that they were adding back the first months payment to the adjusted cap cost increasing it by that first month amount. I argued this was not the way to compute it but they argued that was their process. I let them know I would not agree to it and they still put in the order anyway. Has anyone seen this? Has to be a novel way to hike up payments.

Anyway attached is what my car will look like with the frozen dark silver just like limeypride. Was torn between frozen marina bay blue and frozen dark silver but decided to go with the latter.[IMG][/IMG]
Attached Images

Appreciate 4
noushy1650.00
limeypride4418.50
soooma1373.00
      08-07-2020, 10:49 PM   #122
limeypride
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M8 Competition GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belugs View Post
Was able to get 8% before incentives on the 2021 M8GC Comp custom build plus the free individual paint before it expired this week. Thanks to noushy for coaching me thru the deal on what to look out for and what to push for. I think it's a fair enough deal considering Texas dealers are painfully stiff with their offers.

Figured out something interesting though while I was going through the numbers with the dealer on how they arrived at the monthly lease payment from the adjusted cap cost and I'm curious to see if anyone here has experienced such.

Noticed their monthly payment was $100 more than what I was getting after agreeing all terms and when we shared notes on my calculation approach vs theirs, everything seemed similar except that they were adding back the first months payment to the adjusted cap cost increasing it by that first month amount. I argued this was not the way to compute it but they argued that was their process. I let them know I would not agree to it and they still put in the order anyway. Has anyone seen this? Has to be a novel way to hike up payments.

Anyway attached is what my car will look like with the frozen dark silver just like limeypride. Was torn between frozen marina bay blue and frozen dark silver but decided to go with the latter.[IMG][/IMG]
Yummy. That makes 2 of 2.

Don't forget: wider tires, spacers, springs, new paddle shifters, window tints, a bit of coding (ping me for details) but whatever you do: GET PPF or have it wrapped in TRANSPARENT FILM immediately (aka. PPF)—correcting this paint is an effing nightmare.

Enjoy it!

... oh, and prepare yourself for the popularity on the road; car enthusiasts luvvvvv this thing.
Attached Images

Appreciate 3
Belugs318.00
soooma1373.00
      08-08-2020, 03:22 AM   #123
Belugs
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by limeypride View Post
Quote:

Don't forget: wider tires, spacers, springs, new paddle shifters, window tints, a bit of coding (ping me for details) but whatever you do: GET PPF or have it wrapped in TRANSPARENT FILM immediately (aka. PPF)—correcting this paint is an effing nightmare.

Enjoy it!

... oh, and prepare yourself for the popularity on the road; car enthusiasts luvvvvv this thing.
Damn! What a beauty. Can't get enough of these pictures even though I've seen them hundreds of times. Just can't get enough.

Yea I plan on getting PPF as soon as the car drops. Still researching on the other items aka wheel spacers, coding etc and should know what I'm doing by the time the cars here.

So excited!

How long did it take for you to get your car from start of build? I'm being told 12weeks due to an extra 4weeks for special paint. Gonna be a looong wait.
Appreciate 2
      08-08-2020, 10:31 AM   #124
limeypride
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Enjoy it!

Damn! What a beauty. Can't get enough of these pictures even though I've seen them hundreds of times. Just can't get enough.

Yea I plan on getting PPF as soon as the car drops. Still researching on the other items aka wheel spacers, coding etc and should know what I'm doing by the time the cars here.

So excited!

How long did it take for you to get your car from start of build? I'm being told 12weeks due to an extra 4weeks for special paint. Gonna be a looong wait.
I didn't build mine—I was very lucky and found its build advertised on a CA dealership but it was 3 weeks out... so I reserved it sight unseen.
Appreciate 2
Belugs318.00
      08-08-2020, 12:00 PM   #125
limeypride
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:

So excited!

I took a quick look but it didn't show up--did you post the exact build? I'd love to see what you went for.

PS: ask the dealer for the LED door projectors and floating center caps.

Last edited by limeypride; 08-08-2020 at 12:05 PM..
Appreciate 1
      08-08-2020, 12:29 PM   #126
Belugs
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:

So excited!

I took a quick look but it didn't show up--did you post the exact build? I'd love to see what you went for.

Note taken on the LED door projectors and floating center caps.

Attached are pictures of the build and options selected. Didn't select too many options but B&W was a must for me. IMHO the B&W should be standard in the M8. And of course the special order color is the frozen dark silver.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
      08-08-2020, 12:31 PM   #127
Belugs
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

So excited!

Attached are pictures of the build and options selected. Didn't select too many options but B&W was a must for me. IMHO the B&W should be standard in the M8. And of course the special order color is the frozen dark silver.
Oh and the red brake calipers...there was also an option for black brake calipers but decided to go with red.
Appreciate 1
      08-08-2020, 12:49 PM   #128
limeypride
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

So excited!

Oh and the red brake calipers...there was also an option for black brake calipers but decided to go with red.
There aren't many other options really beyond night vision (pointless), CC brakes (not worth it in my opinion) and M driver's package (not worth it here in the US in my opinion) so I think you're pretty well loaded up.

What trim did you go for?

MSRP was around $160K?
Appreciate 1
      08-08-2020, 01:06 PM   #129
Belugs
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

So excited!

There aren't many other options really beyond night vision (pointless), CC brakes (not worth it in my opinion) and M driver's package (not worth it here in the US in my opinion) so I think you're pretty well loaded up.

MSRP was around $160K?
That's a great question regarding trim. I requested CF trim but don't currently see it on the build. Just reached out to my local dealer to confirm it is infact CF but just not showing. Same dealer made a mistake on my M550i selecting the wrong trim. That can't happen on this one.

Yea MSRP about $158k and some change.
Appreciate 1
      08-08-2020, 01:09 PM   #130
Belugs
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

So excited!

MSRP was around $160K?
That's a great question regarding trim. I requested CF trim but don't currently see it on the build. Just reached out to my local dealer to confirm it is infact CF but just not showing. Same dealer made a mistake on my M550i selecting the wrong trim. That can't happen on this one.

Yea didn't need the night vision since I live within city limits. I think it's priceless for deer crossings etc. would get the M drivers if there was an Autobahn somewhere in the US...haha

And the dealer just texted me back. It's CF trim on mine. Just not showing on build transcript because its the default trim.
Appreciate 1
      08-08-2020, 01:17 PM   #131
limeypride
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:

I think we should join forces with vanity plates :
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
      08-08-2020, 01:22 PM   #132
Belugs
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:

I think we should join forces with vanity plates :
Haha...that's a good thought. Let's do it!
Appreciate 1