M8 AND 8 SERIES
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos Driving impressions and video from a 2017 Jaguar F-Type R Coupe

11-12-2016, 07:21 AM   #1
KPop
KPop
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Horse and Buggy

Driving impressions and video from a 2017 Jaguar F-Type R Coupe

Since I had the day off yesterday for Veterans day, I made a fun little video with some of my car guy friends on the 2017 Jaguar F-Type R coupe. 550 hp, 502 lb-ft of torque and AWD on a gorgeous body. It's not a BMW, but it still stirs the emotions like crazy. Ugh, just wish the "R" was offered with a manual transmission!

I also did an in-depth writeup on Reddit Cars: https://www.reddit.com/r/cars/commen...ving_a_550_hp/

More importantly, I wanted to find a really fun way to give back to our vets through this video, so I'm going to be donating 100% of all the YouTube ad revenue the video generates this month to a charity for vets. I'm not a full-time YouTuber (I just do it because I love cars) and my videos barely earn enough to cover gas for the cars, but it's something. Two of my family members served in the military (grandfather served in WWII and brother-in-law in the Air Force) so I know just how important proper veterans care is. They deserve nothing less.

Appreciate 2
      11-14-2016, 05:59 AM   #2
DocWeatherington
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 CP

Garage List
23 Bmw M3  [10.00]
Great post
Appreciate 0