M8 AND 8 SERIES
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums General BMW News and Cars Discussion BMW Debuts Vision Next 100 to Kick Off 100th Birthday Celebrations

03-13-2016, 10:25 AM   #89
X3paul
Banned
Rep
Drives: E9 CSi, Z4M coup, E65 730d, E4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTT26
Quote:
Originally Posted by X3paul View Post
Seems I am not the only one (this mornings autocar review on a bimmer I might have considered)
Is this not the eDrive model they are testing against the Plug-in Hybrid XC90?
Yep. Granted "old" x5 vs new volvo. Still expect the bimmer to be a better drivers car. Havent tested any of them myself btw
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2016, 05:07 PM   #90
ghost34
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: M235

Garage List
Saw it on YouTube first without reading the caption, thought it was a Buick concept from 10 years ago
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2016, 11:34 PM   #91
N & M
Captain
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

Quote:
Look mate we are here to discuss the good AND the bad. You can always choose not read my posts you know? But you cant deny bmw has been loosing its plot for awhile now. From the death of NA engines to fwd and more and more dull cars its not exactly at its best you would agree no? Look at porsche. Just introduced the 911r manual rwd NA engine and looking to introduce that philosophy into the rest of the lineup. So it is possible to do it. Bmw just chooses not to. The goal now is profit above all. The ultimate money machine. And if you bothered to read some of my other posts you would find I am the owner of 4 bmw's (5 until I traded my daily driver x3 for a Macan) and a huge fan of the i3 and future owner of it aswell (just waiting for the new extended range batteries).
My point remains; if you hate the product so much then move over to Porshe or whatever forum gives you the ideal yes seek. Don't come here and rain misery on us all the time. What's that word that was used? Oh yes, troll.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2016, 11:39 PM   #92
HermesRider
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 e92 335i

I think it's amazing. I hope people keep in mind it's a test vehicle; a Frankenstein canvas to vulcanize new ideas and technologies.
I trust where this group is going. I think they learned from their recent hiccups.
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2016, 02:08 AM   #93
X3paul
Banned
Rep
Drives: E9 CSi, Z4M coup, E65 730d, E4

Quote:
Originally Posted by N & M
Quote:
Look mate we are here to discuss the good AND the bad. You can always choose not read my posts you know? But you cant deny bmw has been loosing its plot for awhile now. From the death of NA engines to fwd and more and more dull cars its not exactly at its best you would agree no? Look at porsche. Just introduced the 911r manual rwd NA engine and looking to introduce that philosophy into the rest of the lineup. So it is possible to do it. Bmw just chooses not to. The goal now is profit above all. The ultimate money machine. And if you bothered to read some of my other posts you would find I am the owner of 4 bmw's (5 until I traded my daily driver x3 for a Macan) and a huge fan of the i3 and future owner of it aswell (just waiting for the new extended range batteries).
My point remains; if you hate the product so much then move over to Porshe or whatever forum gives you the ideal yes seek. Don't come here and rain misery on us all the time. What's that word that was used? Oh yes, troll.
You mean "trump"
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2016, 08:13 AM   #94
DCG
REBEL
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X4

Why is it gold? I know why women are picking the paint colors. That's not good, This is a car not nail polish. That happened when a woman took over the Creative Direction for Gucci and Calvin Klein Home and they brought back gold into the mix. I despise gold and dislike like chrome just as much. All the weird tech is interesting. Steering wheel is a fail. BMW can and must do better with their concepts!

The gold color makes it look cheap, like something Lexus would do. Not a fan at all.
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2019, 03:19 PM   #95
Gonven
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW X6

This is the future? What a nice features.

Brutal

Appreciate 1
      06-27-2019, 04:56 PM   #96
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

She looks good

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
Gonven622.50
      06-27-2019, 08:32 PM   #97
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

i dont get the reason of hiding the wheels and stretching the body for it.. but interior probably will be like this really..