M8 AND 8 SERIES
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos The New Dodge Challenger Shopping Cart!!!

10-20-2017, 06:25 PM   #1
Dirty Cash
USAF Retired
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15.50i

Garage List
The New Dodge Challenger Shopping Cart!!!

Saw this while out and about today, couldn’t pass up the opportunity to document it.

‘Nuff Said!
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
DuSh2112.50
      10-20-2017, 07:29 PM   #2
DuSh
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F15 X5 50i

And here I am thinking if a 1 inch longer than stock spoiler will be rice on my x5
I sometimes wish we were as free to mod our Bimmers as domestic car owners are. There's like a invisible, but very daunting BMW-nazis lol who would condemn you for even slightly going from oem route

My approach to rice is slightly different than what is accepted. I think and it's just my opinion, that one can rice his car depending how much real power and performance he got. The more power you have - the more you can mod/rice it - because it's justified/warranted. What I mean is that it doesn't look good when a x5 25d (Europe weak diesel version) with muffler delete sounding mean is overtaken by a camry or a minivan - it just doesn't adds up imho. However, if you can put down 500hp then a louder exhaust or larger spoiler looks more "natural" (not the best word, but i hope my point is understood). All this is just my opinion

Last edited by DuSh; 10-21-2017 at 12:16 AM..
Appreciate 0