E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > new 7 series

09-07-2007, 07:25 PM   #1
///M3NACE
Banned
Rep
Drives: E36 M3, E36 Vert , E90 N52

new 7 series

Well its not a 7 series but trying to get your attention. do you guys think i should keep the cf splitters or do the acs front lip.
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2010, 03:27 PM   #2
burningchicken
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 e90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by lubak4272 View Post
I purchased this item for my fiance and thought it would be close to what the actual jersey would look like but we were both sad to find out that that was not the case, if you are don't care if it looks official or not, this is a good choice. But if you are a true hardcore Fan of a particular team stay away from replicas.
Brandon Graham jersey
Brent Celek jersey
Taylor Mays jersey
Mike Iupati jersey
Brian Westbrook 49ers Jersey
Dustin Keller jersey
Shonn Greene jersey
Ricky Williams jersey
Toby Gerhart jersey
Topics related to the article:

http://www.miehentyyli.fi/keskustelu...d.php?t=120812

http://forum.kanka.net/showthread.php?t=736325

http://www.findhousewithmouse.com.au...thread.php?t=3

Sea-Pit 2007
Wow, Ben and Matt both looked pretty frustrated/mad in the opening drives.wholesale or retial are accepted. But Matt got to stay frustrated.the bengals are the current afc north division champions. Ben and Co.the cincinnati bengals are a professional football team based in cincinnati,Jerry Hughes Jersey,ohio. found whatever groove they needed and it was so nice.you can get nfl chicago bears #13 johnny knox jersey. Not perfect, we had our share of penalties, two that sent back some awesome Davenport yardage, but we (I say "we".other cheap jerseys and discount jerseys offered as well..the cincinnati bengals jerseys designed at fashionable styles..they are currently members of the north division of the afc.like I had anything to do with it) pulled it together and got the job done.all the nfl jerseys are of high quality at lowest price.
Everyone is so impressed with our "back up guys", and yes, they were awesome.there 4 top teams so far in 2009,new york giants,indianapolis colts,denver broncos,new orleans saints..the 2010 afc-nfc pro bowl is an upcoming nfl pro bowl, a game to honor the all-star players of the 2009 nfl season as selected by fans and their peers..all the team jerseys are designed as the authentic styles.isn't that what they're supposed to do? Isn't that what they're being paid for? I guess I can appreciate how lucky(?) we are to have a well-rounded team.nfl total 32 teams. Like Tomlin has been emphasizing, anybody that has a helmet on, should be able to help accomplish the goals.nfl is divided into two major areas: american football conference,DARRELL GREEN jersey,afc,and national football conference,nfc. I said I didn't pay attention to Fanasty league stuff,Vernon Gholston jersey, probably because I don't really understand it.all the nfl jerseys here enjoy high quality with 80% discount. If someone could explain this,GLENN DORSEY jersey, please? NFL Network's bottom news line-thing had a fantasy update thing advising anyone with Heath Miller to "sit him".each union includes four quarters, each cell has four teams. What does that really mean, and what happened when he was a main receiver (i before e except after c) on Sunday?
I really would have laughed if the final score of the game just happened to be 21- 10,Jack Lambert jersey, again.the buffalo bills are a professional american football team based in the metropolitan area of buffalo,new york. And after we hit 21.they are the only nfl team to play their home games within new york state..we offer cheap nfl jerseys ,bills jerseys,all the jerseys designed as the authentic styles..you can find buffalo bills #12 jim kelly throwback 1990 super bowl jersey.there was enough time that Seattle getting 10 points wasn't an impossible idea.the carolina panthers are a professional american football team based in charlotte,north carolina,DARREN McFADDEN jersey, representing north carolina and south carolina in the national football league. But 21-0 is so much better! No complaining from me! Even better when they mentioned that Seattle hadn't been shut out since 2000.the bills began competitive play in 1960 as a charter member of the american football league and joined the nfl as part of the afl-nfl merger. I know it wasn't even close to a repeat of the Super Bowl, (Ben seemed so much more relaxed and in control) but you could have used a copy of the football pool, and the final score of this game would have been in the same block!
The interception count stands at 3!
By the way.here you will find cheap nfl jerseys,the nfl falcons #2 matt ryan jerseys ,home jerseys at 80% discount..you can find #5 joe flacco jersey satisfied..despite having one of the toughest schedules in the nfl, the ravens completed a major turnaround from the 2007 season,DAN FOUTS jersey, finishing the season with an 11-5 record and a playoff berth.it's totally the announcer/media guys that keep bringing up Ben's unfortunate summer of 2006.we also offer considerate service. He/Ben hopes it goes away, but several times yesterday I heard.the 2008 baltimore ravens season was the 13th season for the team in the nfl."This time last year he was still recovering.they defeated the miami dolphins in the wild card round of the playoffs, and then in the divisional round they defeated the tennessee titans,who had compiled the best record in the afc over the regular season..the team looked to match or improve upon their 11-5 record from 2008 and return to the playoffs,MICHAEL VICK jersey, however the falcons were eliminated from contention in week 15..the 2009 atlanta falcons season is the 44th season for the team in the national football league.blah, blah, blah.we offer cheap nfl jerseys for baltimore ravens,ALEX SMITH jersey,all the jerseys designed as the authentic styles." He's over it.despite not making the playoffs, the team, with a record of 9-7, posted consecutive winning seasons for the first time in franchise history. Let it go! ("Leave Benny alone!")
Ok, I don't go looking for these things, I just happened to be listening and it caught my attention: Last Night on Sunday Night Football.the franchise recorded its 700th win on december 7,DAN HAMPTON Jersey, 2008. Chicago/Green Bay.the carolina panthers jerseys designed at fashionable styles. They were discussing Chicago's chances of getting back to the Super Bowl if they fell to 1-4.the chicago bears jerseys designed at fashionable styles. Al said, if they(Chicago) were the six seed/wild card.the bears have won nine professional american football league championships (eight nfl championships and super bowl xx)..other cheap jerseys and discount jerseys offered as well..in their 15 years of existence, the panthers have compiled a record of 115-121,San Diego Chargers Jerseys,and appeared in super bowl xxxviii in houston,texas."They would have to win three away games".the chicago bears are a professional american football team based in chicago,illinois. Uh.all the nfl jerseys are of high quality at lowest price..the bears have also recorded more regular season and overall victories than any other nfl franchise..wholesale or retial are accepted.Does this sound familar? Psst, Al.the bears have the most enshrinees in the pro football hall of fame, with 26 members..they are members of the nfc north division of the national football conference (nfc) in the national football league (nfl)..the panthers,along with the jacksonville jaguars, joined the nfl as expansion teams in 1995.It's happened before, it's possible.they are currently members of the south division of the national football conference (nfc) in the national football league (nfl). How quickly they forget - and it's not like it was forever ago, either!
Is there a 2007 Steelers polka or "Here We Go" yet? I never heard a polka last year.all the arizona cardinals jerseys sold here are designed as the authentic jerseys,with nice fashionable styles,high quality but lower price. Tomlin needs to be plugged in.you will get a joyful shopping experience with our best service here. No more "Cowher Power".arizona cardinals has won one nfc championship game in 2008..in the six-plus decades since winning the championship in 1947,the cardinals have qualified for the playoffs only six times and have won only five playoff games,three of which were achieved during their run in the 2008-09 nfl playoffs in which they reached super bowl xliii..it will take place at 8:00 pm est on sunday,MARVIN HARRISON jersey, january 31, 2010, at sun life stadium in miami gardens, florida,the home stadium of the miami dolphins and host site of super bowl xliv.It's Tomlin Time!
4-1 Baby! WooHoo!!
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2010, 04:01 PM   #3
burningchicken
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 e90 335i

oh and btw i dont really like the look of cf splitters on lighter cars. I would just get painted ones
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2010, 05:52 PM   #4
c_jeong89
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 TiAg

not really feeling the splitters
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2010, 06:44 PM   #5
Aqualan
Private
Rep
Drives: 2006 AW 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
I think they look good, especially with the other dark accents. I would however, ditch the tow hook. It's summertime, and really unneccessary.
Appreciate 0