M8 AND 8 SERIES
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos Goodbye to my beloved 335i... Hello Nissan!! :)

Closed Thread

08-04-2011, 11:12 PM   #331
swaite
High School Dropout
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toker335i View Post
Everything i say on e90post is either a lie or I'm bragging to show off
So you don't even drive a GTR? My head might explode.

FYI, the forum you're posting on includes 15+ models. BIMMERPOST.COM would be the appropriate nomelclature.

Last edited by swaite; 08-04-2011 at 11:22 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2011, 11:21 PM   #332
vioaltec
Sasha Fierce
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 bmw 3 series coupe

get off the kid's fucking nut already, stop riding his shit. at the end of the day hes the one with the GTR, aint gonna change nothing so build a bridge and get over it. Hes living in Cali, these cars are nothing and is common amongst the young crowd. You guys are such drama queens!
      08-04-2011, 11:32 PM   #333
wren57
Roll Tide
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by vioaltec View Post
get off the kid's fucking nut already, stop riding his shit. at the end of the day hes the one with the GTR, aint gonna change nothing so build a bridge and get over it. Hes living in Cali, these cars are nothing and is common amongst the young crowd. You guys are such drama queens!
Quote:
Originally Posted by blipit View Post
Some of you need to realize a 19yr old driving a GTR is not a big deal in Southern California. It is just how it is done out here. A 3-series in high school is like a Honda Civic. He got a used GTR, relax guys.
Nobody cares about what he drives; it's his attitude. He could drive an 89 CRX and it wouldn't change anything.
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2011, 12:23 AM   #334
jlo834
bleeds purple and gold
United_States
Rep
Drives: 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren57 View Post
To those going to Irwindale tonight: take your camera and get plenty of pictures of this 90lb hardass.
Now I know not to get on your bad side if the market ever crashes again.

Your pursuance of catching this guy is getting funny. You're not catching a murderer or a drug lord, just a kid who says he repairs and "mods" xboxs. For you and that canadian boy getting worked up by a 19yr old, the word "modding" is pretty vague and can mean anything. For all we know he might be changing out xbox cases, cooling fans, upgrading power supply ....which is very common and all legal.

If he's a prick please don't make this kid sound like he's actually right by saying that you have too much time. It's already bothering that he's referring to you as an "older" person but you still have time to gather up all his post, pics, making a poll he's gonna wrap a tree, PUTTING CAPTIONS on his pics, creating a memegenerator, and asking people to take pics of this kid.

He's seriously getting to you bro ...and sending off that letter/report or whatever it is you plan on giving the long beach cops is only going to make you look like you busted a kid because he made fun of you. If he's got a real illegal operation then let the authorities take care of it.

The kid had good intentions when he started the thread and we all probably had good intentions when we advice him. He just wants to live life to the fullest and probably not make the same decision 10yrs later.
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2011, 01:21 AM   #335
gizmo335i
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 SBM E92 335i 6MT

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [9.42]
Man, when a 19 year old buys a GTR and posts it on here...it causes a shit storm...guess that's why I love this site....
      08-05-2011, 01:37 AM   #336
plokij
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Nothing

Quote:
It is just how it is done out here. A 3-series in high school is like a Honda Civic.

+1

BMW = Southern California Chevrolet.

Still a great ride if you get one the right way... they're just really common, mass-produced, and rice.
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2011, 01:41 AM   #337
Timothy J
Captain
Rep
Drives: Too much

Awesome thread. Just all around greatness.
2024 BMW M2 BSM 6MT Carbon Package
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2011, 04:23 AM   #338
Toker335i
Captain
Rep
Drives: 335i/Sold--10" GTR

Quote:
Originally Posted by vioaltec View Post
Quote:
Some of you need to realize a 19yr old driving a GTR is not a big deal in Southern California. It is just how it is done out here. A 3-series in high school is like a Honda Civic. He got a used GTR, relax guys.

I saw a kid in a Aston Martin DB9 the other day..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlo834 View Post
Now I know not to get on your bad side if the market ever crashes again.

Your pursuance of catching this guy is getting funny. You're not catching a murderer or a drug lord, just a kid who says he repairs and "mods" xboxs. For you and that canadian boy getting worked up by a 19yr old, the word "modding" is pretty vague and can mean anything. For all we know he might be changing out xbox cases, cooling fans, upgrading power supply ....which is very common and all legal.

If he's a prick please don't make this kid sound like he's actually right by saying that you have too much time. It's already bothering that he's referring to you as an "older" person but you still have time to gather up all his post, pics, making a poll he's gonna wrap a tree, PUTTING CAPTIONS on his pics, creating a memegenerator, and asking people to take pics of this kid.

He's seriously getting to you bro ...and sending off that letter/report or whatever it is you plan on giving the long beach cops is only going to make you look like you busted a kid because he made fun of you. If he's got a real illegal operation then let the authorities take care of it.

The kid had good intentions when he started the thread and we all probably had good intentions when we advice him. He just wants to live life to the fullest and probably not make the same decision 10yrs later.
If you read my original post it says i did exterior mods, i can also "MOD" the fans as well to blow at a full 12V. I've done a few custom case "MODS" which have see through design so you can see the DVD Drive. Also "modded" the lights on the xbox to turn purple (or any other color) , didn't know that was illegal, to make your xbox run cooler and look cooler?

wren57 is really just making a fool of himself now as everyone can see..
He's mad, obviously for some reason. Can anyone guess why?

wren57:
You replied once, and i ignored you, then you come back again asking if anyone wants to make a poll of how long it'll take me to wrap the car around the tree?
What's your problem? My Attitude? Why do you honestly care about my Attitude? Do you care about me that much? Why did you feel the need to come back and keep posting in this thread if you have nothing better to say? I started giving attitude when people starting talking shit for no reason, and leaving negative and insulting comments. Isn't that what anyone would do?

08' 335i 6MT - Sold
92' NA 300ZX 5speed - Sold
06 IS350 - Sold
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2011, 04:26 AM   #339
Toker335i
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by azadian2b View Post
Yeah, but the reason the procedural folly occurred was a direct result of the manner in which they were trying to use the witness' testimony. The judge had already said the day prior that in order to make the case the government had to prove Crippen knew he was breaking law when modding xboxs (paraphrasing). That's why they introduced the new testimony about inserting the pirated game. However, the evidence you provided on our friend here doesn't meet the original obligation set by the judge regardless of procedural follies. All he's really said is that he mods and repairs xboxs.

I may have made a right turns on red when there was a sign CLEARLY STATING no right turns on red. Also, I may have fished a couple times without a permit if you'd like to report anonymous tips on those also.

keep trying wren57

i don't sell games wtf!!

08' 335i 6MT - Sold
06 IS350 - Sold
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2011, 07:14 AM   #340
kdiggz
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: e92 ///M3

Hey guys! I took the bugatti out last night and went to a brothel. I banged a dozen prostitutes and did tons of awesome drugs. I didn't use a condom because I wanted the full experience if you know what I mean. Life is too short. As most people in this thread would agree, there are never any consequences for your actions so it's all good. You gotta live while you are young, right?

LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST! F the HATERS!! W00T!!!!!
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2011, 07:23 AM   #341
Myriad
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 335i 6MT

I was really hoping this thread wouldn't be locked when I woke up
      08-05-2011, 09:38 AM   #342
V1.47fan
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: TheArtist formerly known as M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdiggz View Post
Hey guys! I took the bugatti out last night and went to a brothel. I banged a dozen prostitutes and did tons of awesome drugs. I didn't use a condom because I wanted the full experience if you know what I mean. Life is too short. As most people in this thread would agree, there are never any consequences for your actions so it's all good. You gotta live while you are young, right?

LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST! F the HATERS!! W00T!!!!!
I'm gonna report you to the FBI and IRS if you keep mocking me, I warned you. I don't care if I clog up the system over stupid $hit. With all the budget cuts,who cares about fighting real crimes,I hope you've never made a mistake on your tax returns.

Anyone else who's a dick to me and has catless exhaust will be reported to the EPA and BMW NA,I have nothing but time.I've already drafted a few letters that are ready to go.

I can't really debate you, hopefully the threat of reporting you to the FBI,IRS will make you go away.But If you're nice to me I won't report you though. Hahahahaha

Remember the lady who called 911,the health department and wanted the Mgr fired bc she didn't get her cheese burger a certain way. Hahahaha

Last edited by V1.47fan; 08-05-2011 at 10:20 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2011, 10:28 AM   #343
kdiggz
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: e92 ///M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1.47fan View Post
I'm gonna report you to the FBI and IRS if you keep mocking me, I warned you. I don't care if I clog up the system over stupid $hit. With all the budget cuts,who cares about fighting real crimes,I hope you've never made a mistake on your tax returns.

Anyone else who's a dick to me and has catless exhaust will be reported to the EPA and BMW NA,I have nothing but time.I've already drafted a few letters that are ready to go.

I can't really debate you, hopefully the threat of reporting you to the FBI,IRS will make you go away.But If you're nice to me I won't report you though. Hahahahaha

Remember the lady who called 911,the health department and wanted the Mgr fired bc she didn't get her cheese burger a certain way. Hahahaha
Sounds like someone has beeng drinking some...

Appreciate 0
      08-05-2011, 12:41 PM   #344
wisesoul
Savoir Faire
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toker335i View Post

I saw a kid in a Aston Martin DB9 the other day..

If you read my original post it says i did exterior mods, i can also "MOD" the fans as well to blow at a full 12V. I've done a few custom case "MODS" which have see through design so you can see the DVD Drive. Also "modded" the lights on the xbox to turn purple (or any other color) , didn't know that was illegal, to make your xbox run cooler and look cooler?

wren57 is really just making a fool of himself now as everyone can see..
He's mad, obviously for some reason. Can anyone guess why?

wren57:
You replied once, and i ignored you, then you come back again asking if anyone wants to make a poll of how long it'll take me to wrap the car around the tree?
What's your problem? My Attitude? Why do you honestly care about my Attitude? Do you care about me that much? Why did you feel the need to come back and keep posting in this thread if you have nothing better to say? I started giving attitude when people starting talking shit for no reason, and leaving negative and insulting comments. Isn't that what anyone would do?
But you edited your original post. It was pretty vague before. I personally dgaf if you illegally mod xboxs, just make sure we get some more pics of the red beast.
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2011, 01:06 PM   #345
liang
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Wow so many haters.

Tokers - congrats on the sick car. Mooarr pics!

Wren - If a person's attitude on the internet rubbed you the wrong way, then you got problems. Stop getting your panties in a knot!

Seriously you submitted his info to the local police and the FBI? The popo got bigger fish to fry. Stop wasting their time and your own time.

Seriously enough with the holier than thou attitude around here.
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2011, 02:23 PM   #346
Inspired
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liang View Post
Wow so many haters.

Wren - If a person's attitude on the internet rubbed you the wrong way, then you got problems. Stop getting your panties in a knot!

Seriously you submitted his info to the local police and the FBI? The popo got bigger fish to fry. Stop wasting their time and your own time.

If he is able to afford a Lexus IS350 at 17, 240sx and e92 335 at 18, then a GTR at 19 then that is a pretty big fish and is worth looking into.
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2011, 03:25 PM   #347
3002 tii
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: Z4 M, X5, GX460

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicngo View Post
I have a 328. Not a GTR, but pretty damn close if you ask me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdiggz View Post
Uhhhh say what? :-\
LOL maybe he meant in color?
      08-05-2011, 05:31 PM   #348
Toker335i
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinturbo335 View Post
If he is able to afford a Lexus IS350 at 17, 240sx and e92 335 at 18, then a GTR at 19 then that is a pretty big fish and is worth looking into.
Honestly i never bought the lexus is350 at 17, my dad paid for that. i sold it for 17k after about a year and a half, used that as a downpayment towards the 30,000$ used 335i. I actually put about 24k down on the 335i, i managed to save about 7k on my own, so i owed bmw like 7K if anything, i chose to finance it for 60 months, my monthly payments were like 157$.... thats almost like a cell phone bill man. Then i sold the 335 for mad cheap like 24k, and i was left with 16K, saved up another 2K, and i threw down 18k for the GTR...

So if it honestly makes you feel better, my dad did help me out.. By buying me that lexus when i was 17 years old, if it wasn't for that i would never have had any sort of downpayment for either the 335 or GTR and i would probably be in a beat up car right now... Im lucky he even let me sell it.. So yeah i am thankful okay.

and it was a 300zx not a 240sx, it as a 92, 140,000 miles, got it for like 3500$
sold it like 3-4 months later once i got the hang of stick shift and got my 335i..

i seriously don't get why you care so much

but whatever i explained it to you , its up to you whether you want to believe it or not not my problem, I'm so done arguing and trying to explain myself

later.

08' 335i 6MT - Sold
06 IS350 - Sold
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2011, 05:49 PM   #349
Toker335i
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Wow so many haters.

I obviously got to Wren, its so damn obvious haha. Im just going to ignore him now, he honestly made a fool of himself, what a joke, this guy makes me laugh though i won't lie. His efforts are appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisesoul View Post
But you edited your original post. It was pretty vague before. I personally dgaf if you illegally mod xboxs, just make sure we get some more pics of the red beast.
Yeah i was being vague and now I'm being "Specific" I never said " Hey i sell XBOX Games again! If you need anyone HIT ME UP! " I obviously learned my lesson once i got caught the word "MOD" could mean a number of different things, I'm sure we all know that.

So am i going to federal prison for MODDING this xbox by installing a custom case and a upgrade fan?

and yes i know i wrote toker355i instead of toker335i, lol

but anyways some pics of the beast crappy iPhone 4 pics by the way, i suck at using the autofocus

i love brembos

this gives me the butterflies. no it really does

08' 335i 6MT - Sold
06 IS350 - Sold

Last edited by Toker335i; 08-05-2011 at 05:54 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2011, 05:53 PM   #350
Toker335i
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Wow so many haters.

oh and Thanks pics as are up!!!!

08' 335i 6MT - Sold
06 IS350 - Sold
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2011, 05:56 PM   #351
swaite
High School Dropout
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i

So how about that insurance....
      08-05-2011, 06:23 PM   #352
adobeee
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 X6 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaite View Post
So how about that insurance....

Yeah - I'm curious on how much you pay on insurance. Maybe you should have kept the old Nissan and used that under your name while the GTR would be under your dad's name LOL
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread