M8 AND 8 SERIES
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos Boxster RS60

06-14-2008, 04:21 PM   #1
Heinzftw
Major
Rep
Drives: 2000 Civic+2008 Accord

Boxster RS60

Anyone thought about purchasing/test driving this car? I have been looking at this car for months. It is one of the best looking cars i've seen. Anyone's thoughts on this?

-█--------█-
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2008, 04:49 PM   #2
backtoreality15
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heinzftw View Post
Anyone thought about purchasing/test driving this car? I have been looking at this car for months. It is one of the best looking cars i've seen. Anyone's thoughts on this?
My friend's dad just purchased it (I was there with them at the dealership when they did, excellent service with Porsche!) It is quite pricey for a Boxster line car, but I suppose you do have to pay a premium for the dead sexy red leather interior, beautiful front aero kit, throatier exhaust sound :headbang: & 5(?) horsepower that comes with this limited edition car. I've been in the car before, and let me say it sounds beautiful even while inside the cockpit. Also, the front end reminds me of a Carrera. It does differentiate your car from the thousands of other Boxsters on the road. His dad says he's gotten many thumbs up while on the road, it seems true car enthusiasts know what this car is & approve of it.
      06-15-2008, 02:38 AM   #3
Heinzftw
Major
Rep
Drives: 2000 Civic+2008 Accord

I must think that this Porsche would holds it's value like no other also? With having such a limited amount being made this is an instant collectors car.

-█--------█-
Appreciate 0