M8 AND 8 SERIES
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M8 Forum and 8 Series Forum BMW M8 and 8-Series General Discussion BMW M8 Coding-OBD Eleven

03-29-2024, 03:50 AM   #1
AlwaysL8
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW M8 Competition

Garage List
BMW M8 Coding-OBD Eleven

I just to delivery of a 2022 BMW M8 Competition Coupe and have spent most of the day setting it up. Beautiful car!

I was in an Audi S6 before that was tuned and modded. I used a device called OBDEleven for quick coding and to clear any codes and scan the car. Worked 100% of the time with no complications. I revisited the site and saw they do BMW as well and put it to the test.

It worked perfectly. I noticed BimmerCode is hands down the choice here, but not a bad alternative for anyone who would rather use an app based alternative. I simply went in and chose the particular coding I wanted done, and it does the coding for you.

Here's a link to the BMW M8 F92 one click apps.

https://obdeleven.com/supported-vehicles?BMW/M8/2019

Theres Video in Motion, close windows auto when it rains, and roll windows up from comfort operations, changes to the cluster. The list is extensive.
Appreciate 2
yugrac155.50
Tenac4539.50