M8 AND 8 SERIES
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos CORVETTE-KILLER

10-17-2007, 09:54 AM   #23
gwballin
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by finink View Post
Why? So you get a shiny infinity badge for people to see in order to impress them or something?
I can see how you might have thought that, seeing that I own a pontiac I must be a brand snob, lol.

Actually, my experiences with Nissan both first and second hand have not been pleasurable. My comment was assuming that the Infiniti experience (sales, service, etc.) has to be better.
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2007, 02:54 PM   #24
BMWeber
Major
Rep
Drives: 08 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. E View Post
hmmm. The 2008 Z06 is just as fast and costs about $15k less. Whoever mentioned the new M3, you must be joking. The M3 wont run anywhere close to mid 11s and trap in the 120s stock. Would still take the Z06 in a second over either.
ummm I'd totally take a new M3 over either of those, if it was going to be my daily driver. Zo6 is awesome but just not the build quality and I've see some reliability issues with them you'll also be able to pick up a lightly used one for a fraction of new in a year or two. All i can say about the Nissan is fugly fugly fugly
Appreciate 0