M8 AND 8 SERIES
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion Mass shootings, New Zealand (((

03-16-2019, 12:46 AM   #45
magna6882
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2017 audi q7

what really puzzles me is when we hear about these nut cases takings lives i have to think the persons doing it must have friends, relatives and neighbors that are aware of there intentions or at least there thoughts. If so why are they not reported. I may be way off base. Just hate seeing people die and i dont care where they live.
Appreciate 1
Poiseuille1717.50

03-16-2019, 02:44 PM   #46
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep
Drives: Back and Forth To Work

Garage List
Well here is another dandy add-on to this terrible tragedy and just shows how horrible other folks (particularly politicians) can be.

This guy is a true piece of trash.

1) Australian senator Fraser Anning first states this utter garbage: "What this event highlights is the growing fear within our community, both in Australia and New Zealand, of the increasing Muslim presence."

https://www.foxnews.com/world/austra...-terror-attack

2) Then, a teenager who disagrees with his offensive statement throws an egg at him during an interview. What does this crappy politician do? Why, he punches the teen right in the face.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/austra...r-he-was-egged

What the hell is wrong with people? If this guy is still a senator in Australia tomorrow, then I give up.

03-16-2019, 03:02 PM   #47
MrRoboto
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: VO 1M

And there is this.

Appreciate 0
      03-16-2019, 03:07 PM   #48
MrRoboto
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: VO 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run Silent View Post
Well here is another dandy add-on to this terrible tragedy and just shows how horrible other folks (particularly politicians) can be.

This guy is a true piece of trash.

1) Australian senator Fraser Anning first states this utter garbage: "What this event highlights is the growing fear within our community, both in Australia and New Zealand, of the increasing Muslim presence."

https://www.foxnews.com/world/austra...-terror-attack

2) Then, a teenager who disagrees with his offensive statement throws an egg at him during an interview. What does this crappy politician do? Why, he punches the teen right in the face.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/austra...r-he-was-egged

What the hell is wrong with people? If this guy is still a senator in Australia tomorrow, then I give up.
You have a president who uses the same language.
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2019, 03:13 PM   #49
Poiseuille
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M4 DCT Tanzanite/Amaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Another trump supporter using violence to express their hatred. This crap needs to end.
Curious as to how a random nutbag 10,000 miles away in a foreign country could be classified as a "Trump Supporter".

If you could provide the source to that statement, it would be greatly appreciated.

Or are you just making up lies like you usually do?

I didn't make it up, he expressed as much in his manifesto.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.alj...100143150.html
so you post a link to some typical dumbphuckery from Al Jazeera, just brilliant. nice going. how about this from that looney bastard's "manifesto"==>
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
Run Silent7331.00

03-16-2019, 03:19 PM   #50
Jockey
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 SS/SS M3

Can we stop posting this asshole's manifesto to prove a point?
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2019, 03:19 PM   #51
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post
You have a president who uses the same language.
Nice - could you please find a quote of our president saying that mass murder in America is because of all Muslim immigrants?

Go ahead, I'll wait.
      03-16-2019, 03:34 PM   #52
adc100
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 Forester XT

Quote:
Nice - could you please find a quote of our president saying that mass murder in America is because of all Muslim immigrants?

Go ahead, I'll wait.
If you are as old as me..he'll have to bring it to your grave. O crap!!!I spilled my iced tea..fcking Trump's fault.
Appreciate 1
Run Silent7331.00

03-16-2019, 04:00 PM   #53
Poiseuille
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Another trump supporter using violence to express their hatred. This crap needs to end.
so you just pulled "Trump supporter" right out of your ass and posted it, didn't you? below are direct quotes from this looney leftist Maoist (see my post above) shit-for-brains==>

"I chose firearms for the effect it would have on social discourse and the effect it could have on the politics of the US.

With enough pressure the left wing within the US will seek to abolish the 2nd Amendment and the right wing will see this as an attack on their very freedom and liberty.

This will result in a dramatic polarization of the people in the US and eventually a fracturing of the US along cultural and racial lines."

so if this freak's goals were to be achieved who wins? let me help you with the answer: it's not Trump. it's the Chinese Communists.
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2019, 04:05 PM   #54
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep

Garage List
So the more I think about this - here are my thoughts:

While I don't really think there is a national or global impact with us discussing this in forums or between us as a group, the media is playing right into this guy's hands.

Heís winning.

His goal was to create the biggest shitshow possible and heís 100% succeeded, and the media are dealing with it the complete wrong way, just like he predicted and we all knew would happen. This wasnít an attack targeting Islam, he wouldnít have shot at people a block away while he was making his escape. The mosques were just easy targets that they knew would get a shitload of coverage for attacking a minority group.

In his manifesto he said his goal was make the media go crazy to cause social issues in the west and especially the US even bigger. Thatís why he used guns. He even said if he wanted to he could have used a truck or a bomb but he picked a gun because of the 2A debate in the US, and the consequences the attacks would have.

And to top it off heís still alive and is gonna keep flapping his fucking mouth. The chaos of this isnít going to stop at the 49 dead, or however many that number might be up to now.

The media and politicians need to calm down and stop promoting the very rhetoric this bastard wants promoted.

glennQNYC3547.50

03-16-2019, 04:23 PM   #55
Poiseuille
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by magna6882 View Post
what really puzzles me is when we hear about these nut cases takings lives i have to think the persons doing it must have friends, relatives and neighbors that are aware of there intentions or at least there thoughts. If so why are they not reported. I may be way off base. Just hate seeing people die and i dont care where they live.
you are not off base....AT ALL. i've been asking that question for a long time without getting satisfactory answers.
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 12:01 PM   #56
gjm120
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 128i

This is incredible.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/chelsea-cl...ry?id=61735924
      Yesterday, 12:13 PM   #57
NickyC
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(

What I always find interesting in incidents such as these, is that everyone instantly discounts and calls crazy everything the murderer(s) says in their manifestos/rantings. It's all the words of a "crazy man" or whatever, he's out of his mind.

That is, until you get to their political affiliations. Then we all believe that 100%.
Appreciate 1
kscarrol1653.50

Yesterday, 12:19 PM   #58
gjm120
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 128i

Clinton told the person I'm sorry you feel that way instead of you are off your rocker. Shows she is headed for a career in politics.
      Yesterday, 12:29 PM   #59
glennQNYC
Pro V1 Sniper
United_States
Rep
Drives: M Sport 335i

Garage List
2014 335i  [4.87]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post
And there is this.

Wow that's some loony stuff right there. It's really sad to see people so deranged.
      Yesterday, 04:30 PM   #60
UglyBuzzard
Baba Booey
United_States
Rep
Drives: Use to be a X5 50i M Sport

Nobody should be attacked in their house of worship, period. The loons are stressing the bond of humanity. :
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 04:49 PM   #61
.2pdk
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M2 LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyBuzzard View Post
Nobody should be attacked in their house of worship, period.
Agreed, when it comes to attacking innocents in their house of worship I think there is blame on both sides...
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 05:14 PM   #62
NickyC
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjm120 View Post
Clinton told the person I'm sorry you feel that way instead of you are off your rocker. Shows she is headed for a career in politics.
I read that story about Chelsea Clinton, I couldn't find fault with a single thing she said. There are some serious nutjobs out there.

I wish she would have ridiculed the imbeciles who were taunting her with that nonsense, but oh well.
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 05:27 PM   #63
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

Quote:
I think internally she would have liked to beat the crap out of that nutjob, but thats a privelege you loose when you're an ex presidents' daughter cause there's always a camera pointed at you.
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers | Sachs performance clutch
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 05:29 PM   #64
adc100
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 Forester XT

Quote:
You bet!!!!~
Appreciate 0
      Today, 10:08 AM   #65
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 325i Arctic

I was having breakfast with my niece yesterday, and she said "We need to have armed guards in churches" (I corrected her that it was a mosque) all the while vehemently shaking my head in the negative.
Appreciate 0