M8 AND 8 SERIES
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos Test drove a 370z...WORST EXPERIENCE EVER

04-02-2010, 08:12 PM   #45
Chenry135
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: former 2008 135i/ 2006 STI

yeah I test drove the 370z after the 135i. I was really glad I did cause it gave me a better perspective. The 370z is not near as good to me. Not to mention I think it looks horrible. But that is just my opinion. I had the same experience when I went to Rick Hendrick Chevrolet the other day. I am in the market for possibly a C6 Z06, and saw a beautiful red one in the lot. The salesman said that they only let "serious" buyers test drive this car. Sure I'm young, but how do they expect to sell someone a car before they test drive it!!!!
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2010, 08:15 PM   #46
Gotadime
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2010 Camaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chenry135 View Post
yeah I test drove the 370z after the 135i. I was really glad I did cause it gave me a better perspective. The 370z is not near as good to me. Not to mention I think it looks horrible. But that is just my opinion. I had the same experience when I went to Rick Hendrick Chevrolet the other day. I am in the market for possibly a C6 Z06, and saw a beautiful red one in the lot. The salesman said that they only let "serious" buyers test drive this car. Sure I'm young, but how do they expect to sell someone a car before they test drive it!!!!
Same here, I'm glad I got Nissan as a whole out of the way. I can't believe they wouldn't let you drive a ZO6. I mean, granted, that's a beast of a car, but they aren't exactly a rare thing to see. Every time I go to my local Chevy dealer, they've got a new one in. That just makes no sense to me...how can they assume that you're not serious without even talking to you?

I specialize in Automotive Photography. Visit my site here.
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2010, 08:26 PM   #47
BU Z4
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Big & Small

18k for 05 mustaaaang is only in your dream!
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2010, 08:28 PM   #48
Gotadime
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BU Z4 View Post
18k for 05 mustaaaang is only in your dream!
But $17K isn't? Considering I've already been offered that on two separate occasions...

Appreciate 0
      04-02-2010, 08:49 PM   #49
Freakazoid
Captain
Rep
Drives: Saturn Redline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotadime View Post
But $17K isn't? Considering I've already been offered that on two separate occasions...

you're missing peoples points with the number... you were offer 17k PRIVATE party....
I'm not ripping on your age, but you're showing your young age with this lack of understanding between private party and trade-in, and stubborness in grasping it.....

you've heard of 'black book', etc, right?...... right?
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2010, 08:57 PM   #50
Gotadime
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakazoid View Post
you're missing peoples points with the number... you were offer 17k PRIVATE party....
I'm not ripping on your age, but you're showing your young age with this lack of understanding between private party and trade-in, and stubborness in grasping it.....

you've heard of 'black book', etc, right?...... right?
OH! I see what you're saying now. They're talking about how ridiculous it would be to get $17K for it on a trade in. Yeah, I completely agree. That's why I wanted to leave, lol. I knew that they were going to really low ball me. I just didn't expect it to be that low. Thanks for clearing that up, my bad.

I've definitely heard of the black book, lol.

Appreciate 0
      04-02-2010, 09:00 PM   #51
Freakazoid
Captain
Rep
Drives: Saturn Redline

Quote:
OH! I see what you're saying now. They're talking about how ridiculous it would be to get $17K for it on a trade in. Yeah, I completely agree. That's why I wanted to leave, lol. I knew that they were going to really low ball me. I just didn't expect it to be that bad. Thanks for clearing that up, my bad.

I've definitely heard of the black book, lol.

haha no worries, and black books a bitch... but you gotta use it/know it if you're talking about trading in to a different brand.

Next time though, be a little more assertive and just say no. I can understand the predicament you're in... but as the one poster said above, the pushy ones ARE the ones that sell cars.
You gotta push back hard and just leave it simple and concise. 'I'm not interested, give me my keys'. or even to the point of 'I don't want you to appraise my car'.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't go back to the salesman either, I hate ones like that...but you live and learn. I can sniff those SOBs out pretty quickly anymore
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2010, 09:06 PM   #52
Gotadime
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakazoid View Post
Next time though, be a little more assertive and just say no. I can understand the predicament you're in... but as the one poster said above, the pushy ones ARE the ones that sell cars.
Thanks for the tip man. I've really never dealt with a dealer like that before (I'm spoiled by Don Jacobs BMW and Jack Kain Ford, lol). So I'll just be my assertive self in the future. Really, like I said earlier, it wasn't that big of a deal at all. I was just ranting. But Nissan is still way out of the question, lol.

Appreciate 0
      04-02-2010, 10:48 PM   #53
eclivia
Private
Rep
Drives: e46 coupe

WOW... Talking to you = talking to a 13 years old boy.
Quote:
Go to the first page and take a look at my car. I've already been offered $17K and I turned it down. KBB doesn't apply in this case, bud. Why don't you have some respect and think before you blatantly insult another person's car.
[U]I did read your post, did you read mine? TRADE IN VAULE is different then Private. I did not insult your car(even tho mustang is not my taste)but you will never get 17k on your trade in. You are ranting on something that is your fault. Then you blame it on nissan dealership.How can you get some respect for that.[/I]

The very fact that you cut on me based on my age displays nothing but ignorance. Seriously man, I'm a 17 year old entrepreneur with a steady income (though it may sound ridiculous, it's true). I think that I'm worthy of a little respect. Just saying...
You are 17, its a Fact. Doesnt matter which dealership you go to, you will most likely get taken advantage. I wasnt cutting on your age, but giving you advice. Stated on my last reply "Let your dad do the talking"

As far as getting pushed around goes, yeah, I got pushed around big time. But that's just because I'm a well-mannered person that takes other people's thoughts and concerns seriously. The guy was just doing his job and I felt a little obligated. Yep, it's definitely my fault for sticking around and I did learn a lot from that experience. First lesson: Exactly how I should not run my photography business. Second lesson: Stick with classy, reputable dealers. Simple as that.
lol...You did not learn much, if those were your only 2 lessons.
Really, this whole thing wasn't that big of a deal. I just decided to share it with the community. Don't crucify me, for Christ's sake.
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2010, 12:19 AM   #54
BroDoze
Captain
Rep
Drives: Stuff

Sounds like some of my experiences at the Mitsu & AUDI dealers here...

Nissans are solid cars - you just need to find a good dealer. My problem with the Z (drove like 5 of them while deciding on the 1er in Nov/Dec) was NO turbos. NO turbo, no deal. Felt like a Honda Civic at 6,000ft.

I don't put up with ANY shit from punk-A salesmen or their gestapo antics. I have literally had 2 or 3 guys try to almost bully me into buying a car they were so freaking desperate. I also worked 2 hours, got them down to WAY below invoice, had them into submission calling dealers to locate cars and walked out on them, ha. Never had any intention of buying from them after the first 10 minutes of crap they pulled.
I feel sorry for the 60% or more of folks that let some of these clowns push them around into a $20K,$30K,$40K+ purchase. And LADIES, please take a good friend in with you that knows what he or she is talking about(concerning the car.)
Some of the worst stories I hear about are younger girls walking in with their mom's, saying "I have to have that car!" One hour later, they've signed themselves into a 6 or 7 year loan on a car at a horrible rate and takin a heavy, heavy loss on the trade. That stuff still goes on and can change a young person's financial position for many years.

Anyway, rant off. The first thing you need to do with a dealer is control the situation and the salesmen from the first words out of your mouth.
      04-03-2010, 10:52 AM   #55
Gotadime
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brahmzy View Post
Nissans are solid cars - you just need to find a good dealer. The first thing you need to do with a dealer is control the situation and the salesmen from the first words out of your mouth.
I agree, Nissans are good cars. But they just don't compare to BMW. And I completely agree that controlling the situation is vital. The reality is, just about anyone can become a car salesman, which includes a large portion of regular assholes, lol.

Appreciate 0
      04-03-2010, 11:09 AM   #56
Hawkeye
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4 Coupe, '21 X3, '16 GMC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2fire View Post
I hate Nissan but you are the bigger problem. You test drive cars for fun and got butt hurt when they realized that they were not going to be of any use to them? Yes, some of the story pointed to serious issues with customer service at that dealer but if i was a 17 year old that just went around looking to get his hands on anything he can, i would not expect much (or anything).
I disagree here. The fact that his dad was with him should have beena very good indicator that he was seriously looking to buy a vehicle (and maybe even have the parents pay for it). That would be my thought as a car salesman anyway. I probably would have been treating the kid much better if I thought they would get what they want with someone elses money!

I understand that isn't the case here, but the salesman didn't know.

I personally don't think age should matter, but it definitely does. The dealerships see a lot of <20 year olds go test drive cars just to drive them without even the thought of actually buying something. It is a fact that makes some dealers act poorly towards younger buyers. Nothing against any one single person.
2021 BMW x30i • Phytonic Blue Metallic • Fully loaded
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2010, 12:29 PM   #57
maswastage
Resident Diesel Junkie
Rep
Drives: 2010 AW 335d

Reminds me of when I tried to test drive an Evo when I was 19. I had no intention of buying, I just thought it'd be fun to take one for a spin and give it the boot. I didn't even get past the front door. This guy was literally standing in front of the door when I walked in. "I'm interested in test driving a lancer evo." "We don't give those for test drives unless your show us some kind of commitment to buy."

I thought to myself damn, that guy knew exactly what was up!
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2010, 01:00 PM   #58
ncarter124
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: A lot of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brahmzy View Post
Sounds like some of my experiences at the Mitsu & AUDI dealers here...

Nissans are solid cars - you just need to find a good dealer. My problem with the Z (drove like 5 of them while deciding on the 1er in Nov/Dec) was NO turbos. NO turbo, no deal. Felt like a Honda Civic at 6,000ft.

I don't put up with ANY shit from punk-A salesmen or their gestapo antics. I have literally had 2 or 3 guys try to almost bully me into buying a car they were so freaking desperate. I also worked 2 hours, got them down to WAY below invoice, had them into submission calling dealers to locate cars and walked out on them, ha. Never had any intention of buying from them after the first 10 minutes of crap they pulled.
I feel sorry for the 60% or more of folks that let some of these clowns push them around into a $20K,$30K,$40K+ purchase. And LADIES, please take a good friend in with you that knows what he or she is talking about(concerning the car.)
Some of the worst stories I hear about are younger girls walking in with their mom's, saying "I have to have that car!" One hour later, they've signed themselves into a 6 or 7 year loan on a car at a horrible rate and takin a heavy, heavy loss on the trade. That stuff still goes on and can change a young person's financial position for many years.

Anyway, rant off. The first thing you need to do with a dealer is control the situation and the salesmen from the first words out of your mouth.
I could not agree more! I am like that as well, I never let a dealer push me around and I have seen the female aspect happen many times. Car salesmen can sense an ignorant person like a Lion can sense the weakest Zebra in a herd. They live for that stuff unfortunately.
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2010, 01:32 PM   #59
stickypaws
Dictator
Rep
Drives: people crazy

Quote:
I hate Nissan but you are the bigger problem. You test drive cars for fun and got butt hurt when they realized that they were not going to be of any use to them? Yes, some of the story pointed to serious issues with customer service at that dealer but if i was a 17 year old that just went around looking to get his hands on anything he can, i would not expect much (or anything).
+1

Sorry, pal, but I don't buy it one bit. If you're serious about buying a car you go in knowing what the trade price will be already. You will know what the going rate for the new car is (what people in your area are paying.) You'll have researched the car you're thinking of buying and will take it on a serious test drive and ask to be left alone with it for a while (make sure it fits you ergonomically, etc..) Main thing is you'll know already it's a serious choice for you before you go to the dealer. And you'll know the $$ figures already.

BIG ISSUE: you would have called ahead of time and made an appointment with a salesperson. Instead you went in cold and with a commitment to be somewhere else in a few hours.

You weren't at all even slightly serious about buying a new car. You know this is the case. It's obvious. No violins, sorry.

You were just playing around and they sensed it for sure. You aren't the example of a mature and serious car buyer. They see people like you everyday. And you want to show off your Mustang (at the dealer's and here on the forum; "I won't let anybody touch my baby" )

Next time go see a movie or sit on a park bench to kill time.
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2010, 01:36 PM   #60
bulldog_yyc
Major General
Rep
Drives: GT3RS

Quote:
Warning: I'm about to rant my ass off.

So, I test drove a 370z yesterday and it was the absolute worst car experience of my life. I literally left the dealership feeling sick to my stomach, no exaggeration at all! Take everything you love about your BMW, including the awesome dealer, and kiss it goodbye. Yeah, I was a little impressed with the car: It looks sweet and has nice acceleration, but I'd never, and I mean never buy a 370z or a Nissan, for that matter, after the experience I had yesterday.

The salesmen were the most unenthusiastic people I've ever met. No excitement involved in the car buying process - I hate that. The car had unacceptable road noise and after driving it, all I wanted to do was leave. But they just wouldn't leave me alone. I felt that since I had just taken their car out, I could at least let them appraise my car for a trade in (no way in hell would I ever trade my car in, but I was trying to be nice). When the salesmen told me that his (slimy, mind you) sales manager would have to take my car for a drive, I immediately said "You know what, lets just not appraise the car. You and I both know that you're not going to give me what I want for it, which is $18k, so let's not waste each others time. I don't mean to insult you or anything, but I'm really picky about this car, and I'm literally the only person who ever gets to drive it." Seriously guys, the thought of that manager driving my 'Stang was like thinking of someone feeling up my daughter. I love that car like it's my child. But, the salesman still insisted that we appraise the car, just without a drive - this guy was pushy as hell. So, I let them proceed.

Keep in mind that I got to the dealer at 4:00 PM. By now, it was 5:30 PM and I had a date with my girlfriend at 6:30 PM (aka 6:15 PM). I waited for another 20 minutes and started to get anxious, so I proceeded to go into the dealer and tell them that I've got places to be. By that time, they had finally finished the appraisal. Guess what they offered me? $10k. The blue book value is $16K and I've already turned down $17K. That was the biggest slap to my face and punch to my gut that I've ever had in any situation regarding cars. By this point, I was pretty heated and the time was 6:00 PM (I'm already running way late..I had to go home and change first). I went to the sales manager and said "You know what man, I was just at the BMW dealer and I test drove two cars, one of which was worth well over $100K (BMW M6) and I didn't get hassled at all. The awesome, energetic saleswoman took me out for a drive and put me on my way with her card." The manager then interrupted me and said "Well, I don't know why you feel hassled today..." First rule of business school: The customer is always correct (although that's ridiculous in some situations, if you want to be successful at anything, you'll abide by that rule). I proceeded to tell him that I was undoubtedly hassled and insulted; all I wanted to do was be on my way. After telling the salesman that I just wanted my keys, he said "Yeah, I guess we can do that", as if he had control over what I could and couldn't do.

Let's all remember how protective I am of my car. Nobody acts like they have any control over my baby without striking upon my inner core. So, naturally, that's when I snapped on the guy. I literally felt my blood pressure elevate (that never happens) and I looked the guy square in the face and said "Yeah, you bet your ass we can fucking do that. Those are my fucking keys to my fucking car." I seriously never lose my cool like that, but if you had been there, you would have understood. I snatched the keys and left. Arrived 20 minutes late for my date, which sucked, but the feeling in my stomach was worse. I really feel bad that things had to end like that, but jeez, I should have never gone to that Nissan dealer. It's a completely different experience and clientele. I'm sure that it's possible to have a good experience with Nissan, but I sure as hell will never set foot on any Nissan grounds again, for the rest of my life. If you're ever considering a Nissan, make sure you spend a good amount of time at the dealer and test driving cars first, because once you buy one, you're going to be stuck with those numb nuts for a certain period of time. I, for one, would blow my brains out if that were the case for me, lol.

Thanks for letting me rant.

-Austin
sometimes you just gotta lay down the law for these douchebags
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2010, 02:08 PM   #61
blue2fire
Brigadier General
Cayman Islands
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Quote:
Dude, are you kidding me? I don't go around test driving cars for the hell of it. I'm in the market to buy right now. Granted, I don't have $30,000 (what 17 year old does?) but I can easily afford a 350z. I've test driven two cars in my entire life: A 2007 BMW 328i Coupe, which was very much in my price range, and that 370z, which was simply taking the place of the 350z that I was interested in, but they didn't have. The M6 was a car that my dad had great interest in and the salesperson at BMW said that I should test it out too, just for fun. Before I took the drive at Nissan, I told the salesman that I wanted a 350z and couldn't afford a 370z. He said that we should take a drive anyway, so we did. Please, delight me and tell me how a client that's ready to buy is the bigger problem. Also, I have no idea what you mean by "got butt hurt when they realized that they were not going to be of any use to them"...
"when they realized that you were not going to be of any use to them". Noted on the M6.

Your posts show a serious deficiency of Maturity and i do not see any point preaching to you over the internet. I just think that the way you (say) you were acting would have sent alarm bells ringing in the salesman's head and they probably were just toying with you. Plus, i really do not believe that the salesman asked you to test the 370 although you told him you couldn't afford it.

BTW: No decent entrepreneur would profess to not being able to afford a Nissan.

BMW CCA
Member #420568
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Murray View Post
Being a fan of Honda engines, I requested that they consider building for the F1 a 4.5 liter V10 or V12. I asked, I tried to persuade them, but in the end could not convince them to do it, and the McLaren F1 ended up with a BMW engine.
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2010, 02:26 PM   #62
Gotadime
Private First Class
Rep

Alright, this is getting a little out of control. It wasn't that big of a deal, but I'm going to go ahead and try to explain myself here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickypaws View Post
If you're serious about buying a car you go in knowing what the trade price will be already. You will know what the going rate for the new car is (what people in your area are paying.)
I came into the dealer with my car already for sale on AutoTrader. It's been there for a week and I've had four people make offers, two of which were $17K. The trade-in value on my car is $16K and I've known that since before I listed the car for sale.

Quote:
You'll have researched the car you're thinking of buying and will take it on a serious test drive and ask to be left alone with it for a while (make sure it fits you ergonomically, etc..) Main thing is you'll know already it's a serious choice for you before you go to the dealer. And you'll know the $$ figures already.
I did research the car I was thinking of buying, which was a 350Z. I can't state enough that I went into the dealer looking to drive a 350Z. They told me that they didn't have one and I was ready to be on my way. The pushy salesman then said that the 370Z is basically the same car but on steroids, so we should go for a drive anyway. I already had the figures down for the 350Z and the 370Z. I can afford a 350, I can't afford a 370. I blatantly expressed that to the salesman, multiple times.

Quote:
BIG ISSUE: you would have called ahead of time and made an appointment with a salesperson. Instead you went in cold and with a commitment to be somewhere else in a few hours.
I could have called ahead, but I didn't. Big deal. I'm not ready to get serious yet. All I wanted to do was test drive a car, make a contact at the dealer (with a salesman), sell my car, and go from there. Like I said earlier, as soon as I saw the car wasn't there, I was ready to leave. Bottom line: I shouldn't have to call ahead. I'm a client, not a job applicant. I had no problems at BMW when I didn't call ahead.

Quote:
You weren't at all even slightly serious about buying a new car. You know this is the case. It's obvious. No violins, sorry.
I wasn't slightly serious about buying a 370Z. I'm completely serious about buying a 350Z (thus explaining why I was ready to leave). I don't have my car sold yet, but I could buy a 350Z with the flick of a wrist, provided that the right deal comes up. Let me make this clear: I did not walk into the dealer intending to drive a 370Z.

Quote:
You were just playing around and they sensed it for sure. You aren't the example of a mature and serious car buyer. They see people like you everyday.
If they felt that I was playing around, the wouldn't have kept me there for two hours, let me test drive a brand new car, and then presented me with the papers to sell the car and trade mine in. How do you define a mature and serious car buyer? What did I do wrong? Is it a crime to want to test drive a car that you're seriously interested in? Was I wrong for taking the 370Z out when the salesman practically threw me into the driver's seat? Personally, I don't think so.

Quote:
And you want to show off your Mustang (at the dealer's and here on the forum; "I won't let anybody touch my baby" )

Trust me, I don't need or want to show off my Mustang, especially at a Nissan dealer (WTF? Who does that? ). Seriously, that makes me laugh. I was just telling a story and proving a point. I really am that protective of my car and I'm also very modest when talking about it. If I wanted to be obnoxious and show the car off, I'd have my ways. That's just not like me. With that car, all I need to do is take it out on the streets and I get all the attention anyone could ever ask for, and I say that with truth. There is no need to seek attention from people that drive BMWs and live half way across the world. You know that.

Quote:
Next time go see a movie or sit on a park bench to kill time.
Trust me, after that experience, I will.

Appreciate 0
      04-03-2010, 02:41 PM   #63
Gotadime
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
"when they realized that you were not going to be of any use to them". Noted on the M6.

Your posts show a serious deficiency of Maturity and i do not see any point preaching to you over the internet. I just think that the way you (say) you were acting would have sent alarm bells ringing in the salesman's head and they probably were just toying with you. Plus, i really do not believe that the salesman asked you to test the 370 although you told him you couldn't afford it.

BTW: No decent entrepreneur would profess to not being able to afford a Nissan.
Like I said, the M6 test drive was for my dad, not me. I don't really see the deficiency in maturity. Please, just point out to me where I've been immature. I can take some constructive criticism. But, personally, I feel that it's more immature for a grown adult (you are an adult, correct?) to argue over the internet about what a client did wrong at a dealership, in a situation that they didn't even witness. But, that's just me.

If the salesmen were toying with myself and my father, then they did a pretty good job. Bringing out the papers to trade in my car and buy the 370Z is a pretty elaborate "toying" scheme. I'm thinking that even though I told the salesman I couldn't afford the car, he figured that I still could, especially since I had my dad there (I mean...the guy seemed pretty hard at hearing, if you know what I mean). Most people go into those situations saying they can't afford something, just so that they can get a deal. He probably interpreted it like that. Plus, it was a slow day at the Nissan dealer, so why not try?

As far as professing to afford a Nissan goes, it's actually pretty impressive for a 17 year old...just saying. I don't know how old you are, but it looks like you drive a 2006 330i. Now, that's a nice car. I'm 17, and I can single-handedly buy one of those...cash. So, essentially, I was professing that I can afford a sweet car. Big deal. Get over it. I'm not trying to brag, just stating a fact to dispute your argument.

My favorite quote:
Quote:
i do not see any point preaching to you over the internet.
You said it buddy...at least we agree on something.

Appreciate 0
      04-03-2010, 02:57 PM   #64
blue2fire
Brigadier General
Cayman Islands
Rep

Quote:
I don't really see the deficiency in maturity. Please, just point out to me where I've been immature.
If you have to ask, you wouldn't understand.

About the being able to afford fiasco, good that you can afford a 330. This only highlights that you are tight enough to be able to afford a car that costs about $24,000 but cannot stretch to $30,000

You know if you really did some research, you would know that Nissan dealers are giving 370's away for much less than invoice. You would theoretically be able to "afford" one. Not bothered to read the rest.

BMW CCA
Member #420568
Quote:
Being a fan of Honda engines, I requested that they consider building for the F1 a 4.5 liter V10 or V12. I asked, I tried to persuade them, but in the end could not convince them to do it, and the McLaren F1 ended up with a BMW engine.
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2010, 03:38 PM   #65
Gotadime
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
If you have to ask, you wouldn't understand.
I don't know man, I'm a pretty good listener / learner. So, it's either that or you've run out of valid arguments...hmm.

Quote:
This only highlights that you are tight enough to be able to afford a car that costs about $24,000 but cannot stretch to $30,000
That's exactly correct. You have to set a limit, you know? Otherwise, I'd bankrupt myself.

Quote:
Not bothered to read the rest.
Oh, I'm sure...

Appreciate 0
      04-03-2010, 03:53 PM   #66
blue2fire
Brigadier General
Cayman Islands
Rep

Quote:
I don't know man, I'm a pretty good listener / learner. So, it's either that or you've run out of valid arguments...hmm.
Why would i run out of arguments? It isnt like petrol.

+ Yeah, this sounds very much like a limit.
Quote:
Dude, are you kidding me? I don't go around test driving cars for the hell of it. I'm in the market to buy right now. Granted, I don't have $30,000 (what 17 year old does?)
You could continue this. Nothing in it to lose but your dignity.

BMW CCA
Member #420568
Quote:
Appreciate 0