M8 AND 8 SERIES
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M8 Forum and 8 Series Forum BMW M8 and 8-Series General Discussion Any 8-series owners out there in Detroit?

04-19-2024, 08:03 PM   #1
WI_Car_Crazy
Car Crazy in WI
Rep
Drives: MB GLS 63 AMG

Any 8-series owners out there in Detroit?

Hello All;

On a mission to purchase an 8-series convertible. Not an easy thing to find in the Midwest. I had an E31 850 long ago, along with a million other cars. I love cars, it’s my weakness, my sickness.

Long story, I’m looking at the 2020 840xi I recently purchased sitting in my garage right now. Unfortunately I got taken advantage of by a bad dealer. Car has almost $20,000 hidden damages underneath. Good news, they are buying the car back and returning my money. Let’s leave it at that.

I found a new potential vehicle. But I am very hesitant to do this again. Before I make the trip to look at it, reaching out to see if anyone here is in the Detroit area. If you would be so kind and love cars like I do, would you be willing to look at it and give me your HONEST opinion.

My goal here is to have an unbiased, independent set of eyes look at the vehicle and give me real feedback. Save me the flight and disappointment. Looking for anyone in that area that would take the time to look at the vehicle and provide some feedback.

Appreciate the assistance. I would return the favor if the opportunity would come up!

-Jeff
Appreciate 0