M8 AND 8 SERIES
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M8 Forum and 8 Series Forum BMW M8 and 8-Series General Discussion 2020 Dravit Gray M8, tint and front reflector delete

12-19-2019, 08:57 PM   #1
Ehloo
Captain
Rep
Drives: 15 x5 m

2020 Dravit Gray M8, tint and front reflector delete

figured to start a new thread with some pics.

Picked up the car about 2 weeks ago. 2020 M8 Dravit Gray Metallic on silverstone interior. First off the the Dravit gray is amazing. The depth of color is something else. Might not be for everyone but I have gotten tired of the typical whites and and blacks. You must see this color in person to full appreciate how special it is. Car has driver assistance pro, b&w and my performance package. Wished car had carbon fiber package but if you read my previous post I picked it up off the lot and car was not ordered

Quick to work adding some mods,

Car was tinged today with 30% ceramic all way around. Perfect shade with the silverstone lighting it up. If anyone is in the Bay Area check out Mr Tint. They have tinted all my cars for over 10 years. Excellent work.

Got some IND painted front reflectors. Paint job is perfect. These are a pain to install yourself but doable. Must heat up the stock reflectors to have any chance to push them out

Waiting to install boostlogic secondary Downpipe’s. The m8 just like the m5 has two sets of Downpipe’s and 4 cats total. The secondary Downpipe’s will remove one set and won’t have any issues with check engine lights. That should increase the exhaust note by 20 percent. I actually bought these used from a m5 owner and took the risk before actual confirmation that the Downpipe’s were the same. But it is confirmed that primary and secondary Downpipe’s are the same from the m5. These will have to wait for my 1200 mile service

Waiting for shipment of my Gamma Intakes. They are front mount intakes that sit behind the grill. Full 3.5 inch silicon piping and largest intake piping on the market. They come with mesh filter and give that intoxicating intake noise. 1200 mile service and these guys are on

Other parts being worked on and will surprise everyone with those later

Car has been a blast to drive. Extremely quick and pulls so hard. It is a definitely a head turner and get the thumbs up from the most random people. I said before and again but the rear seats are a joke. If you are planning to put kids in the back this is not the car for you. I have a x5m at home still and should be driving that when hauling kids but since the car is still new I have been driving the m8 more than i should
Attached Images

Last edited by Ehloo; 12-21-2019 at 10:04 AM..
Appreciate 4
Bogey4me152.00
mgod483.50
zjaiz180.00
      12-19-2019, 09:14 PM   #2
Bogey4me
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F85, G30

Gorgeous combo! Dravit looks surreal I'm the sunlight. Nicely done!
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2019, 11:37 PM   #3
mgod
Second Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: bmw m4 csl 992 turbo S

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehloo View Post
figured to start a new thread with some pics.

Picked up the car about 2 weeks ago. 2020 M8 Dravit Gray Metallic on silverstone interior. First off the the Dravit gray is amazing. The depth of color is something else. Might not be for everyone but I have gotten tired of the typical whites and and blacks. You must see this color in person to full appreciate how special it is. Car has driver assistance pro, b&w and my performance package. Wished car had carbon fiber package but if you read my previous post I picked it up off the lot and car was not ordered

Quick to work adding some mods,

Car was tinged today with 30% ceramic all way around. Perfect shade with the silverstone lighting it up. If anyone is in the Bay Area check out Mr Tint. They have tinted all my cars for over 10 years. Excellent work.

Got some IND painted front reflectors. Paint job is perfect. These are a pain to install yourself but doable. Must heat up the stock reflectors to have any chance to push them out

Waiting to install boostlogic secondary Downpipe’s. The m8 just like the m5 has two sets of Downpipe’s and 4 cats total. The secondary Downpipe’s will remove one set and won’t have any issues with check engine lights. That should increase the exhaust note by 20 percent. I actually bought these used from a m5 owner and took the risk before actual confirmation that the Downpipe’s were the same. But it is confirmed that primary and secondary Downpipe’s are the same from the m5. These will have to wait for my 1200 mile service

Waiting for shipment of my Gamma Intakes. They are front mount intakes that sit behind the grill. Full 3.5 inch silicon piping and largest intake piping on the market. They come with mesh filter and give that intoxicating intake noise. 1200 mile service and these guys are on

Other parts being worked on and will surprise everyone with those later

Car has been a blast to drive. Extremely quick and pulls so hard. It is a definitely a head turner and get the thumbs up from the most random people. I said before and again but the rear seats are a joke. If you are planning to put kids in the back this is not the car for you. I have a x5m at home still and should be driving that when hauling kids but since the car is still new I have been driving the m8 more than i should
Car is sick bro love it, it was my first choice but that interior lol I hope you took the interior coverage wishing you. All the best take care of it and make sure you get some PPF
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2019, 11:43 PM   #4
Ehloo
Captain
Rep
Drives: 15 x5 m

For some reason I guess every dealer got the same color combos. Seen my color
Combo at another dealer. I have had light interiors before and currently have two cars with almost white in the garage. They are just cars for me and leases.
Drive them, enjoy them and move onto something else

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgod View Post
Car is sick bro love it, it was my first choice but that interior lol I hope you took the interior coverage wishing you. All the best take care of it and make sure you get some PPF
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2019, 01:00 PM   #5
Wristdoc
Private
Rep
Drives: 2020 M8C, 2019 X7 50i

I love this combo but am shocked at how many Dravit/Silverstone combos are listed on Cars.com and Autotrader.com.

I agree that BMW must have sent out a bunch of these like the black with white/tartufo interior ones...
Appreciate 1
mgod483.50
      12-20-2019, 01:13 PM   #6
Taheemr
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M6 GC

Awesome, have yet to see one in the UK

Dravit or Donington is going to be my next purchase, I have had too many black cars in my lifetime
Appreciate 0