M8 AND 8 SERIES
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M8 Forum and 8 Series Forum BMW M8 and 8-Series General Discussion Insane Crash with 1 unfortunate victim

12-30-2019, 09:03 PM   #1
Zeroblade
Explodes on impact
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 Mazda3

Insane Crash with 1 unfortunate victim

Not my car. Witnessed this 8 series take out 4 cars over the weekend in my area with unfortunately 1 child being shocked by it and maybe slightly physically injured.

The posted speed limited in NYC is 25 mph. The 8 was clearly going much higher given how it pushed a Truck, a Suv and small car into each other from the cross street where it was hit from. A local Toyota Camry cabbie tried to cross from a Stop that I know can be pretty blind crossing. The 8 was ahead of an M3 where the Camry crept up and hit the 8 on the passenger side front wheel. 8 driver swerved, hit the back of that Nissan Titan, crushing the bed sending tools flying and pushing rear axle in. Titan was also pushed into the Pathfinder and white Toyota where the child was. The Camry has hit front driver side, losing its headlight and entire front bumper. The drivers got out ok and was carrying passengers. Again the only one that an ambulance came for was a kid.

Guys, seriously. Drive carefully and don't take this kind of power carelessly. This area is under an elevated subway, narrow streets, people walking around all the time (there's a supermarket, pizzeria, churches, dollar store, barbershops on that block alone).
Attached Images

*work in progress*
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2019, 03:25 AM   #2
mgod
Second Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: bmw m4 csl 992 turbo S

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroblade View Post
Not my car. Witnessed this 8 series take out 4 cars over the weekend in my area with unfortunately 1 child being shocked by it and maybe slightly physically injured.

The posted speed limited in NYC is 25 mph. The 8 was clearly going much higher given how it pushed a Truck, a Suv and small car into each other from the cross street where it was hit from. A local Toyota Camry cabbie tried to cross from a Stop that I know can be pretty blind crossing. The 8 was ahead of an M3 where the Camry crept up and hit the 8 on the passenger side front wheel. 8 driver swerved, hit the back of that Nissan Titan, crushing the bed sending tools flying and pushing rear axle in. Titan was also pushed into the Pathfinder and white Toyota where the child was. The Camry has hit front driver side, losing its headlight and entire front bumper. The drivers got out ok and was carrying passengers. Again the only one that an ambulance came for was a kid.

Guys, seriously. Drive carefully and don't take this kind of power carelessly. This area is under an elevated subway, narrow streets, people walking around all the time (there's a supermarket, pizzeria, churches, dollar store, barbershops on that block alone).
That's my good friends car smh a cab run the light and nailed him wasn't his fault
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2020, 02:38 PM   #3
Miko M
///M
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C. 2020 X3M

Ouch

The guy in the background, facial expression lol
      01-01-2020, 03:03 PM   #4
Al Pină
Major