M8 AND 8 SERIES
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos BMW M10 Official Photo

Closed Thread

06-27-2007, 11:47 AM   #45
uhaulball
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: e90 330xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingbriani View Post
hey man, no offense, but i think the difference is that you aren't a politician. nikki, however, does use photoshop, and not nearly as well as the OP. for her to blatantly bash his work with no explanation of constructive criticism is somewhat hypocritical.
shes not the one's that bashing, you are. and u fail to see my point. saying someone didnt do a good job isnt the same as saying they can do it better. doesnt matter if she used pshop before or not, she didnt say it was "official" or claim it was great or even good.
      06-27-2007, 11:49 AM   #46
Nikki
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sepang Z4MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhaulball View Post
shes not the one's that bashing, you are. and u fail to see my point. saying someone didnt do a good job isnt the same as saying they can do it better. doesnt matter if she used pshop before or not, she didnt say it was "official" or claim it was great or even good.

Appreciate 0
      06-27-2007, 01:19 PM   #47
Corey
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '92 240SX

It has too many sharp lines.. way too much going on I think. It looks like an optical illusion drawing your eyes in all different directions.

"You're going to have your heart broken, and you're gonna repair it with zipties."
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2007, 01:36 PM   #48
RaptorKTM
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1 M Coupe

Garage List
2011 BMW 1 M  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenmaster View Post
it's ugly...
+1
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2007, 02:26 PM   #49
Slke46
Captain
Rep
Drives: E90 Sedan

looks dope... Good skillz you got there bro...
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2007, 02:47 PM   #50
GreyGhost
335i Coupé
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i Coupé

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slke46 View Post
looks dope... Good skillz you got there bro...
Thanks man!
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2007, 02:52 PM   #51
GreyGhost
335i Coupé
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 010101 View Post
LOL what are you talking about? This is far more impressive than any of your Chevy ADs. I only use Photoshop occasionally when I need it and I could do those in about 10 minutes. If you're going to talk sh** about this guy's work you should be prepared to post something of your own that is better which I'm sure you're not.

To the OP... Looks great that car looks better than anything BMW is selling right now.
Thanks for the support!
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2007, 02:54 PM   #52
GreyGhost
335i Coupé
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki View Post
Here's my constructive criticism. Fix these parts, then post it as "Photoshop of M10".
Fix them how?
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2007, 04:57 PM   #53
Nikki
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Sepang Z4MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyGhost View Post
Fix them how?
You're the photoshop master, you tell me.

Appreciate 0
      06-29-2007, 08:43 PM   #54
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: still deciding what to order

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhaulball View Post
so by the same token, all the people that say bush is a moron is saying they can do a better job as president?

since when does saying someone else is not that good equate to saying you can do a better job? it doesnt.

for the record i think Bush is retarded. doesnt mean i think i can do a better job. it just means what it means.

you're not being very logical with your thought process.

Wow that is a pretty stupid post. You make a ridiculous apples to oranges comparison, and then have the gall to say I am not being very logical? Niki calls herself a graphic designer. She apparently does this stuff for a living. I do not, but she has yet to post anything I could not do in 10 minutes or less. Which is fine I'm not trying to say her work is bad. I'm just saying what greyghost has done is so far above and beyond anything that she has done that she just makes herself look like a moron when she criticizes it.

If you want a logical comparison, not an apples and oranges one like your own then I will give you one. It would be like if a 250 pound girl called a 140 pound girl fat. No, she isn't saying that she is skinnier, but it does make her look pretty ridiculous.

This is not like you criticizing Bush since you are not a politician. This is like John Edwards criticizing Bush.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2007, 08:48 PM   #55
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Since when is a Chevy Ad which contains a stock photo and some text comparable to a distortion of a BMW? I have chopped cars before when I was like 16, but I never went around saying they were official photos in the thread title, falsely luring in posters so they could be disappointed by an above average at best photochop.

So you have been chopping cars since you were 16, but not surprisingly you are not posting any work of your own. If you are going to continue to patronize this person with dumb comments like "above average at best photochop." then why don't you stop talking and put your money where your mouth is? Post one of your photochops that you've been doing since you were 16 or shut up.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2007, 08:58 PM   #56
rooster92
full time lurk mode
Rep
Drives: several cars

Quote:
Hardly official, not even that good of a pchop.

hey let's see more pictures of your apartment! oh wait, that thread also falsely lured in posters so they could be disappointed by an above average at best living space. nevermind.
      06-29-2007, 10:24 PM   #57
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster92 View Post
hey let's see more pictures of your apartment! oh wait, that thread also falsely lured in posters so they could be disappointed by an above average at best living space. nevermind.
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2007, 10:53 AM   #58
GreyGhost
335i Coupé
United_States
Rep

You guys are silly!
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2007, 02:52 AM   #59
karliejai
Da Kid
United_States
Rep
Drives: JetBlack e90 335i

i like

MODS: OEM Front Splitter | ACS Roof Spoiler | OEM Trunk Spoiler | Matt Black Front Grill | Black Shadowline Window Trim | Painted Front Lower Rod | Blacklines | JDM Yellow Fogs | Custom Silver CF Headlights with LUX 4.0 | Eisenhaus Sports Exhaust
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2007, 04:30 AM   #60
RaptorKTM
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1 M Coupe

Garage List
2011 BMW 1 M  [0.00]
thats e92 m3 e92 335 and Z4 M coupe in 1
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread