M8 AND 8 SERIES
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M8 Forum and 8 Series Forum Members Classifieds Modified CSF Charge Coolers - Never Used

03-12-2024, 06:13 PM   #1
bbradyc5
BMW Noob
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M8 Comp

Modified CSF Charge Coolers - Never Used

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
For sale here is my set of CSF charge coolers that were powder coated in matching BMW ceramic brake caliper gold color. As shown in the pics these have had the cold side outlets cut/modified to match up with my new turbo setup before we then decided to switch to air to air setup instead. These were over $3k new and have never been used. Someone who either can fab up the outlets back to original or just use silicone coupler instead can save a ton of money with these vs buying new ones. Pic of original black ones shown so you can see the difference of outlet side piping vs the modifications done to mine for sale. Expensive change on my part but hopefully can save someone some money if they don’t mind a little customization work.

$800 Will ship UPS ground

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-13-2024, 01:08 PM   #2
bbradyc5
BMW Noob
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M8 Comp

Sold to afo818
Appreciate 0