M8 AND 8 SERIES
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M8 Forum and 8 Series Forum BMW M8 and 8-Series General Discussion Jersey/NY/PA 8-M8s are u here ?

02-28-2021, 08:51 PM   #45
BMW Lunatic
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 M8 Convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctelimad View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW Lunatic View Post
Incoming Monday !!!
Congrats Bud!
Looks amazing with red interior! Love it
Now you make feel i need to swap my car by the end of this summer
haha I think red interior m8s in a convertible area super rare . I passed on a comp convertible with 6k more on MSRP for this color combo. Can't wait to cruise with fellow m8 8 series folks here .
      03-03-2021, 10:19 PM   #46
NYC2020M8GC
Registered
Rep
Drives: M6GC

Quote:
A buddy of mine and me roll through the jersey shore together with some mclarens and old ferraris. I was wondering if there are active members here with 8 series and m8s to meet up starting spring in about 40 days ? If you are around please message here and let's keep this an ongoing thread .

Here's my m8 dravit gray I sold few months ago had buyers remorse / anxiety of letting it go within two months and the below one is incoming next week. Will make a full thread when I take delivery and the mods . But please let's get this thread going with pictures videos and definitely would be unreal to roll with a bunch of m8s and 8 series together .

Lunatic!
Quote:
A buddy of mine and me roll through the jersey shore together with some mclarens and old ferraris. I was wondering if there are active members here with 8 series and m8s to meet up starting spring in about 40 days ? If you are around please message here and let's keep this an ongoing thread .

Here's my m8 dravit gray I sold few months ago had buyers remorse / anxiety of letting it go within two months and the below one is incoming next week. Will make a full thread when I take delivery and the mods . But please let's get this thread going with pictures videos and definitely would be unreal to roll with a bunch of m8s and 8 series together .

Lunatic!
Picking my M8 Comp in a week or two. Would be open to meet up with some like minded M8 owners. I'm in south jersey Monmouth county.
Appreciate 1
      03-03-2021, 10:28 PM   #47
BMW Lunatic
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC2020M8GC View Post
Quote:

Lunatic!
Quote:

Lunatic!
Picking my M8 Comp in a week or two. Would be open to meet up with some like minded M8 owners. I'm in south jersey Monmouth county.
Beautiful and welcome man ! Share some pictures of your beast once u take possession. We are about 8-10 m8s here in jersey New York gonna start a WhatsApp session soon !
      03-04-2021, 01:12 AM   #48
Mgrae456
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW m850

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Lunatic!
Quote:

Lunatic!
Beautiful and welcome man ! Share some pictures of your beast once u take possession. We are about 8-10 m8s here in jersey New York gonna start a WhatsApp session soon !
I'm just a poor guy with a m850 but it sounds like fun
Appreciate 1
      03-04-2021, 01:41 AM   #49
BMW Lunatic
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mgrae456 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Lunatic!
Quote:

Lunatic!
Haha that's a ballistic machine ! I had a sonic blue ...... welcome drop a picture too
      03-04-2021, 01:48 AM   #50
Mgrae456
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Lunatic!
Quote:

Lunatic!
Haha that's a ballistic machine ! I had a sonic blue ...... welcome drop a picture too
My poor man's m8
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
dhoggm3268.50
      03-04-2021, 01:50 AM   #51
BMW Lunatic
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Lunatic!
Quote:

Lunatic!
My poor man's m8
U must be smoking some funny cigarettes my friend that is a very highly optioned and a rare color combo on the 8s and m8s. I have the same exact car in the m8.

Are u in Dallas or jersey ? Would absolutely love for you to join this spring . That is one beautiful car .
      03-04-2021, 03:44 AM   #52
Mgrae456
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Lunatic!
Quote:

Lunatic!
My poor man's m8
U must be smoking some funny cigarettes my friend that is a very highly optioned and a rare color combo on the 8s and m8s. I have the same exact car in the m8.

Are u in Dallas or jersey ? Would absolutely love for you to join this spring . That is one beautiful car .
I'm currently in Dallas the transport company is picking it up Friday to take it to NYC. I split my time between the two cities.
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2021, 08:51 AM   #53
BMW Lunatic
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Lunatic!
Quote:

Lunatic!
My poor man's m8

I'm currently in Dallas the transport company is picking it up Friday to take it to NYC. I split my time between the two cities.
Great will PM u in the coming days .
      03-08-2021, 11:00 PM   #54
BMW Lunatic
Lieutenant
Rep

Gents going to PM you all and add you in the WhatsApp group and hopefully we can get a meeting date going soon .
      03-11-2021, 10:49 PM   #55
RATED M6
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW M6 COUPE

I’m on Staten Island , black Saphire on red m8 comp cv with ccb, cf package, Piano trim, and bw

I would love to do a cruise, rarely do I see any m8 comps around
Appreciate 1
      03-12-2021, 12:09 AM   #56
BMW Lunatic
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RATED M6 View Post
I’m on Staten Island , black Saphire on red m8 comp cv with ccb, cf package, Piano trim, and bw

I would love to do a cruise, rarely do I see any m8 comps around
That must be a 170k car

Welcome and we will !!!

Share some pictures .
      03-16-2021, 09:22 PM   #57
dataiore
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW M8

I'm in Brooklyn - M8 Competition Cabriolet, would love to meet up
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
      03-17-2021, 10:13 AM   #58
BMW Lunatic
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dataiore View Post
I'm in Brooklyn - M8 Competition Cabriolet, would love to meet up
JUST WOW !!!!!
      03-18-2021, 01:26 PM   #59
dataiore
Rep

Those from NY area - free BMW event/ meetup: https://udelongisland.eventsbmw.com/?token=EM1LI I signed up for 10am Saturday morning - hope to see you there
Appreciate 1
      04-13-2021, 05:16 PM   #60
druu
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 M8

Quote:
Gents going to PM you all and add you in the WhatsApp group and hopefully we can get a meeting date going soon .
Did you start a group yet? Also weather's starting to get mighty nice.
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2021, 09:03 PM   #61
dataiore
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by druu View Post
Did you start a group yet? Also weather's starting to get mighty nice.
Yep, please add me as well
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2021, 09:07 PM   #62
BMW Lunatic
Lieutenant
Rep

I gotta hit up everyone . I assure I will create a WhatsApp group by this weekend 100%.

Please start pming me your phone numbers .

Thanks,
Lunatic

Vik
      04-13-2021, 11:57 PM   #63
druu
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Btw wondering if it was anyone on this board. M8 vert on delancey street tonight going westbound. Gave each other a thumbs up. Looked like frozen Grey (sick color)
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2021, 12:12 AM   #64
BMW Lunatic
Lieutenant
Rep

At this point I have messaged everyone .
I sent out 11 messages and had two reach out to me directly.

Please pm me your number.
I'm creating a WhatsApp thread this weekend for all of us to sync and coordinate.

Have my photographer buddy on stand by to shoot all our cars together and individually.

Please pm me your numbers. And those who did I will message you this weekend on what's up from a 732#.

Thanks everyone looking forward to getting this going. Way too much Covid fatigue. Being outdoors with our beast m8s will be unreal.
      04-17-2021, 10:53 AM   #65
druu
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
At this point I have messaged everyone .
I sent out 11 messages and had two reach out to me directly.

Please pm me your number.
I'm creating a WhatsApp thread this weekend for all of us to sync and coordinate.

Have my photographer buddy on stand by to shoot all our cars together and individually.

Please pm me your numbers. And those who did I will message you this weekend on what's up from a 732#.

Thanks everyone looking forward to getting this going. Way too much Covid fatigue. Being outdoors with our beast m8s will be unreal.
Sick. I'm also a pro photographer if needed to bring stuff. But happy to just come with my car and a small set up haha
Appreciate 1
      04-17-2021, 09:53 PM   #66
BMW Lunatic
Lieutenant
Rep

The group is In flight with 10 active m8s
If you have a 8/m8 please pm me directly.

Thank you,
Lunatic