M8 AND 8 SERIES
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos 2004 Subaru STi - F/T NJ *ONE OF A KIND*

11-07-2008, 12:35 AM   #1
blaze9489
Registered
Rep
Drives: Haven't decided yet.

2004 Subaru STi - F/T NJ *ONE OF A KIND*

Stock trunk on the car now. Looking to trade for an E46 M3 preferrably.
[SIZE=7]

Car is currently garaged and located in New Jersey.

As far as the rSTi, here's a few pictures of the beast.

Dyno graph.

Specs:
2004 Blue Ridge Pearl STi
Previously was a 2002 Impreza 2.5RS. Owner before me, a good friend of mine, completed the swap. The trans and motor have roughly 33,000 miles on them. Odometer (taken from hit STi says around 41,000). Bought a hit STi, swapped the motor and EVERYTHING on the car. This car is 100% STi. Everything from body panels to the motor, to the suspension, to the $1200 Brembo brake setup. Best part of the car is that you pay 2.5RS insurance prices. Title and VIN show as 2.5RS, therefore you pay 1/4th the insurance you normally would. Car is tastefully modded and I have extra stuff for anyone who wants to trade.

Motor/trans swap was done at SMB Racing in Elizabeth, NJ.

Mods:Injen IS Short Ram Intake
Turbo XS Utec Piggyback ECU w/ Serial Connector for Tuning and Map Selector/ Launch Control or 2-step
Tune by JUNIOR at TurboTrix (305 whp/ 360 lbs/tq) when I had a boost leak 2 months ago. Replaced intercooler pipng and couplers (which is where the ONLY boost leak was) and it is at about 330/400 now according to Junior.
4 Inch Tanabe Catless Catback Exhaust
Devils Own Meth Kit
CSS Performance Front Mount Kit
nVidia Downpipe
APS BOV
Perrin Turbo Inlet
Walbro 255 Fuel Pump
Stage 2 Exedy Clutch
HKS Coilovers (8,000 miles)
Vis A Racing Carbon Fiber Hood
Vis A Racing Carbon Fiber Trunk
Rear Sway Bars (handles like a champ)
10k Blue HIDs
Blue Parking Lights to match the car
Fresh brake pads all around
Trans fluids just changed 1 month ago (beg Aug 2008)

Car is going to be featured in NJ Tuners Magazine 2008 Fall Issue with the photoshoot sometime in October.

Original steering rack and frame are the only original things on from the original 2.5RS left, everything else is swapped.

Diff works perfectly.

Car is garage kept. Has NEVER been kept overnight outside especially since car theft is much too high in NJ for that. Car doesn't grind any gears and has NEVER been launched. Had major plans for turbo and meth but I decided to go away for the remainder of college and don't need something so seriously fast.

Cons:
Nothing major at all. There is slight paint chip on the roof. Not rusting or anything and is almost impossible to tell but I'm just trying to be honest to give you guys a complete picture.

I can take any other pictures or anything you guys need to get a better idea.

I'm located in Linden, NJ zip code 07036.
You guys can reach me on my cell (908) 494-7191 name is Anthony.

Pictures before the stuff I did to it:

I have the trunk that is mint with wing and the hood which isnt in the best of shape. Here are some interior pictures and engine bay pictures before I installed the FMIC (week ago) and while I still had the gold BBS rims.

I have the trunk that is mint with wing and the hood which isnt in the best of shape. Here are some interior pictures and engine bay pictures before I installed the FMIC (week ago) and while I still had the gold BBS rims.

Wash/wax today.

New pictures:

Appreciate 0