CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dpc2u View Post
I think they should build a blown wienermobile that does wheel stands. Picture that in your warped minds.....

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2020, 03:50 PM   #2950
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
I’m prepared for flame.

I confess that I just saw John Wick for the first time.
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2020, 03:58 PM   #2951
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Wtf ban
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2020, 08:11 PM   #2952
M_Six
Free Thinker
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 MB GLC300 4matic

Left a nice-ish Italian restaurant tonight mid-meal because a couple got seated next to us and one of them had taken a bath in Patchouli, which I can't stand. Couldn't tell if it was him or her, or maybe both. Wifey and I looked at each other and silently agreed to get take out boxes and leave. Shame, too. I was about to grab another glass of wine and continue enjoying my meal. How da fuq can anyone wear that much cologne/perfume and not know it's gagging people around them? We noticed the couple on the other side of them left at the same time.

Then we got outside to find some dickhead parked a Jeep 3 inches from my passenger side door. Probably the stinky idiots.

"There is no shame in dropping fruit in your glass."
-UncleWede
Appreciate 3
Dpc2u11503.00
Rmtt8211.00
upstatedoc7559.50
      01-11-2020, 05:35 AM   #2953
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Six View Post
Left a nice-ish Italian restaurant tonight mid-meal because a couple got seated next to us and one of them had taken a bath in Patchouli, which I can't stand. Couldn't tell if it was him or her, or maybe both. Wifey and I looked at each other and silently agreed to get take out boxes and leave. Shame, too. I was about to grab another glass of wine and continue enjoying my meal. How da fuq can anyone wear that much cologne/perfume and not know it's gagging people around them? We noticed the couple on the other side of them left at the same time.

Then we got outside to find some dickhead parked a Jeep 3 inches from my passenger side door. Probably the stinky idiots.
God...I hate the smell of Patchouli for some reason.
      01-11-2020, 04:27 PM   #2954
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Six View Post

Patch and jeep are mutually exclusive
      01-12-2020, 02:47 AM   #2955
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Another confession. Saw Wick 2 yesterday.
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2020, 09:06 AM   #2956
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dpc2u View Post
I think they should build a blown wienermobile that does wheel stands. Picture that in your warped minds.....

Attached Images

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2020, 09:17 AM   #2957
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 MWM ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
I wanna drive the wienermobile! < do not insert joke here>
No joke - I just head on the radio (BOB FM) that Oscar Mayer are looking for Weinermobile drivers:

https://www.businessinsider.com/get-...edium=referral
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2020, 07:39 PM   #2958
Darth One
drunk poster
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 GTS | E46 M3

I should apply, i have plenty of experience parking a massive weiner in tight spots
Appreciate 4
Dpc2u11503.00
upstatedoc7559.50
Rmtt8211.00
King Rudi13154.00
      01-13-2020, 07:32 AM   #2959
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
No joke - I just head on the radio (BOB FM) that Oscar Mayer are looking for Weinermobile drivers:

https://www.businessinsider.com/get-...edium=referral
hence my confession
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2020, 07:45 AM   #2960
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Patch and jeep are mutually exclusive
As a Jeep owner I'm offended. I hate that shit.

Appreciate 0
      01-13-2020, 08:49 AM   #2961
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miss Daisy

Garage List
I do not want to be at work.
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2020, 08:56 AM   #2962
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 MWM ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
hence my confession
Ah. I thought it was just some random shit that popped into your head and onto this thread.
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2020, 11:19 AM   #2963
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
As a Jeep owner I'm offended. I hate that shit.
You're offended that you own a Jeep

I said patch and Jeep are mutually exclusive, meaning they are NOT seen together.

My next vehicle will probably be the Gladiator, if it's still available in stick when I get around to it. I loved my Wrangler, even being the weak 4-banger. My youngest spilled his mother's water all over those seats 20 years ago. Freak rain storm that morning, and I had driven to work with the top down. It was a major hassle to put up, trembling as I was that my son was on his way.
Appreciate 1
      01-13-2020, 11:57 AM   #2964
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
You're offended that you own a Jeep

I said patch and Jeep are mutually exclusive, meaning they are NOT seen together.

My next vehicle will probably be the Gladiator, if it's still available in stick when I get around to it. I loved my Wrangler, even being the weak 4-banger. My youngest spilled his mother's water all over those seats 20 years ago. Freak rain storm that morning, and I had driven to work with the top down. It was a major hassle to put up, trembling as I was that my son was on his way.
Guess it helps if I read. The Gladiators are nice, quite a few of them around here.

Appreciate 0
      01-13-2020, 02:59 PM   #2965
sabrina
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 991.2 C2S

Garage List
I hate anything peppermint. Wintergreen is awesome.

Peppermint is the patchouli of mints.
Sold: F82 M4, F15 X5, F30 328, E46 330
Appreciate 2
upstatedoc7559.50
King Rudi13154.00
      01-14-2020, 08:20 AM   #2966
wrickem
Big Beaver Smile
Rep
Drives: What he wants to

On my way to get a CT Scan to see why I am getting severe headaches every day, I decide if I get bad news I want to at least have a clean car and I was short on time and it was cold.

I had to go to the carwash next to my dealership because dealer's was broken again. I forget that in the G05 that once initiated that the rain sensors stay on until you shut them off unlike previous BMWs where they had to be initiated after every start. Yup, one of my wipers flew off and broke.

I put the wipers in service position and drove next door to buy a new set. No wipers for it in stock. I've always had a good relationship with them, but I had a complete BMW-prick meltdown "what do you mean, you don't have one fuck*NG wiper in stock for a current production vehicle!?!!?! WTF" . I was so mad by the time I got to my car that I threw my wiper at my car, like a big baby. I think the last time I had a meltdown like that, I actually was a baby, I'm usually unflappable. Now I am embarrassed to go back there again

So yeah, I confess, I took my car though an automatic car wash
      01-14-2020, 08:23 AM   #2967
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miss Daisy

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrickem View Post
On my way to get a CT Scan to see why I am getting severe headaches every day, I decide if I get bad news I want to at least have a clean car and I was short on time and it was cold.

I had to go to the carwash next to my dealership because dealer's was broken again. I forget that in the G05 that once initiated that the rain sensors stay on until you shut them off unlike previous BMWs where they had to be initiated after every start. Yup, one of my wipers flew off and broke.

I put the wipers in service position and drove next door to buy a new set. No wipers for it in stock. I've always had a good relationship with them, but I had a complete BMW-prick meltdown "what do you mean, you don't have one fuck*NG wiper in stock for a current production vehicle!?!!?! WTF" . I was so mad by the time I got to my car that I threw my wiper at my car, like a big baby. I think the last time I had a meltdown like that, I actually was a baby, I'm usually unflappable. Now I am embarrassed to go back there again

That's ok, the car is not black
Appreciate 1
wrickem2101.00
      01-14-2020, 08:26 AM   #2968
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

Fingers crossed on the scan man. I had one of those about 4 years ago because I was getting migraines every few days at the time.

Appreciate 1
wrickem2101.00
      01-14-2020, 08:43 AM   #2969
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:

You get a pass on the meltdown due to the stress and anticipation of the CT scan. Good luck.

The automatic carwash however is unforgivable.
UncleWede18016.00
      01-14-2020, 08:50 AM   #2970
Darth One
drunk poster
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 GTS | E46 M3

Maybe the wipers are out of stock because they are constantly flying off people’s cars
Appreciate 2
wrickem2101.00
quick6750.50