M8 AND 8 SERIES
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion Syrian Gas Attack Was "Staged" OPWC Leaked Documents Reveal...Here's the Evidence

05-25-2019, 11:58 AM   #1
kitesurfer
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Round n' Round

Garage List
Syrian Gas Attack Was "Staged" OPWC Leaked Documents Reveal...Here's the Evidence

Heard on Fox the other day that Assad was getting ready to "Gas Attack" his people again. ... after us military has admitted he won the war.... how many f**king times is the CIA/corporate media going to use the same Bullshit to attempt to draws us back into Syria.

Here the Overwhelming evidence that the other "Gas Attacks" were F***ing Bullshit ...A CIA orchestrated "False Flag", and Jimmy is pretty hilarious too!

Last edited by kitesurfer; 06-04-2019 at 12:15 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2019, 03:20 PM   #2
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
I've debunked this nonsense multiple times. You watch RT so much, I'm surprised you haven't moved to Kaliningrad.
minn195904.00

05-26-2019, 12:10 PM   #3
kitesurfer
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarzschild Radius View Post
I've debunked this nonsense multiple times. You watch RT so much, I'm surprised you haven't moved to Kaliningrad.
The evidence presented in the video is Overwhelming....You have debunked nothing .... but yet continue to act like a Dickbag gov't paid troll with Childish insults....., the OPWC confirmed in fact that the leaked "engineer's report" was in fact a genuine document. Furthermore this crucial report which deemed overwhelming evidence "that the Gas Attack bombs were NOT dropped from Aircraft but rather placed or staged in their locations" .... The crime against humanity is how this was all omitted from the OPWC reports given to the president and real bombs were dropped that killed many innocent civilians.
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2019, 12:13 PM   #4
kitesurfer
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
This video belongs in this thread... Nothing but Truth Bombs from Dr. Jeffrey Sachs regarding Syria and the CIA's covert Involvement in Fomenting the war!....600,000 Dead in Syria & Counting.... He Leaves the MSNBC Panel Speechless!

Last edited by kitesurfer; 05-26-2019 at 12:34 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2019, 01:27 PM   #5
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitesurfer View Post
This video belongs in this thread... Nothing but Truth Bombs from Dr. Jeffrey Sachs regarding Syria and the CIA's covert Involvement in Fomenting the war!....600,000 Dead in Syria & Counting.... He Leaves the MSNBC Panel Speechless!

Pandering journalism.

I think I have you pegged: intelligent, but you have a great desire to be eclectic and different.

Just to let you know, people do not consider people who peddle this to be intelligent. They consider people who believe this to be nuts (that's the clinical term).
      05-26-2019, 01:42 PM   #6
kitesurfer
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Pandering journalism.

I think I have you pegged: intelligent, but you have a great desire to be eclectic and different.

Just to let you know, people do not consider people who peddle this to be intelligent. They consider people who believe this to be nuts (that's the clinical term).
This was an interview on MSNBC, Dr. Sachs has a Harvard Phd , Columbia Univ. Professor that is well Respected & Awarded within the Academic and Geopolitical Community .... I think I have you pegged and the clinical term is = DICKBAG

Last edited by kitesurfer; 05-26-2019 at 02:01 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2019, 01:44 PM   #7
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Pandering journalism.

This was an interview on MSNBC.... I think I have you pegged and the clinical term is = DICKBAG
Incorrect. Take another guess.

05-26-2019, 05:16 PM   #8
Dave 90TT
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BSM 6MT M4 F82

Quote:
Jesus fuck. I'm agreeing with Dodger. World is coming to an end.

Keep BimmerPost weird, Kitesurfer.
Appreciate 2
minn195904.00

05-26-2019, 06:47 PM   #9
kitesurfer
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
....And still waiting for you to debuke this Newly Released Evidence Concerning the Leaked OPWC Engineers Report..... the Video was only 15 mins.

...Saying I've debuked this before does not count for Jackshit in this thread, you don't get to Propagandize the American People that Easily on my watch

... What Fucking RT Vid did I post in this Thread? ...By the way when you continue attempt to Marginalize anything I post by equating me/everything I post to RT like a child... It just exposes the Propaganda Agent that you are.

Last edited by kitesurfer; 05-26-2019 at 07:03 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2019, 07:08 PM   #10
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Quote:
....And still waiting for you to debuke this Newly Released Evidence Concerning the Leaked OPWC Engineers Report..... the Video was only 15 mins.

...Saying I've debuked this before does not count for Jackshit in this thread, you don't get to Propagandize the American People that Easily on my watch

... What Fucking RT Vid did I post in this Thread? ...By the way when you continue attempt to Marginalize anything I post by equating me/everything I post to RT like a child... It just exposes the Propaganda Agent that you are.
Your capitalization's are strange

Also: Be careful about drinking and posting Don't let grumpy give you too much rum.

05-26-2019, 07:33 PM   #11
SakhirM4
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 SO M4/'20 Z4 M40i (coming)

Garage List
2020 BMW Z4 M40i  [0.00]
2015 BMW M4  [4.38]
Quote:

Please define "debuke"
Tejas Chapter, BMW CCA, mem #23915, President 27 years, www.tejaschapter.org
2015 ///M4, SO/full black, 6MT, HK, light 19"
Appreciate 2
minn195904.00

05-26-2019, 08:23 PM   #12
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SakhirM4 View Post
Quote:

Please define "debuke"
Iowa?
      05-27-2019, 01:04 PM   #13
kitesurfer
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Iowa?
Instead focus your engery on posting up those CIA talking points to debunk OPWC engineer's report.... we're waiting

Last edited by kitesurfer; 05-27-2019 at 03:25 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2019, 01:11 PM   #14
.2pdk
Banned
Rep
Drives: M2 LCI

Quote:
Instead focus your engery on posting up those CIA talking points to debuke OPWC engineer's report.... we're waiting
Who's "we"?
Appreciate 2
minn195904.00

05-27-2019, 01:43 PM   #15
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by .2pdk View Post
Quote:
Instead focus your engery on posting up those CIA talking points to debuke OPWC engineer's report.... we're waiting
Who's "we"?
Him and his rum, obviously. My guess would be captain Morgan.
Attached Images

05-27-2019, 01:49 PM   #16
Dave 90TT
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BSM 6MT M4 F82

Quote:
Originally Posted by .2pdk View Post
Who's "we"?
The space alien who lives in his head.

Sometimes I wonder if Kitesurfer is for real, or if he is just trolling all of us.

Either way, keep Bimmerpost weird, Kitesurfer.

05-27-2019, 03:35 PM   #17
kitesurfer
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 90TT View Post

Sometimes I wonder if Kitesurfer is for real, or if he is just trolling all of us.

Its funny how a select few on these forums can only seem to Parody Establishment/Corporate/Washington Think Tanks/CIA talking points ....

But, thanks for the compliment on continuing to call me "weird"

I'll continue to post up the counter narratives that are silenced by the MSM ,, and wear the "Weird badge of honor"

Stay Weird My Friends.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2019, 04:52 PM   #18
.2pdk
Banned
Rep
Drives: M2 LCI

Quote:
Agreed, if anything he's interesting.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2019, 05:12 PM   #19
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Quote:

Its funny how a select few on these forums can only seem to Parody Establishment/Corporate/Washington Think Tanks/CIA talking points ....

But, thanks for the compliment on continuing to call me "weird"

I'll continue to post up the counter narratives that are silenced by the MSM ,, and wear the "Weird badge of honor"

Stay Weird My Friends.
Anti-MSM?

The Trumpsters are actually your friends.......
      05-27-2019, 08:09 PM   #20
NickyC
Major General
Rep
Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(

I thought from the start the supposed Syrian gas attack was false flag BS. Assad was kicking ISIS ass all over the country at the time, why the hell would he suddenly decide to drop just a couple containers of gas with the risk of stirring up international outcry? There was absolutely zero benefit to gain, and absolutely everything to lose by doing this. Honestly I don't know how many examples of false flags we need to be exposed to over the years to finally start questioning everything the MIC wants us to believe.

The biggest mistake Trump has made since the start of his Presidency, and there have been a lot, was his bombing of Syria. It was absolutely outrageous and a criminal act what was done there. Luckily the bombing was about an inept as the rest of his Presidency.

https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/c...c-fbcbf7ef281a
Appreciate 2
SoCalS2k343.00

05-27-2019, 08:40 PM   #21
kitesurfer
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
I thought from the start the supposed Syrian gas attack was false flag BS. Assad was kicking ISIS ass all over the country at the time, why the hell would he suddenly decide to drop just a couple containers of gas with the risk of stirring up international outcry? There was absolutely zero benefit to gain, and absolutely everything to lose by doing this. Honestly I don't know how many examples of false flags we need to be exposed to over the years to finally start questioning everything the MIC wants us to believe.

The biggest mistake Trump has made since the start of his Presidency, and there have been a lot, was his bombing of Syria. It was absolutely outrageous and a criminal act what was done there. Luckily the bombing was about an inept as the rest of his Presidency.

https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/c...c-fbcbf7ef281a
The bombing I believe shows us more about the control the "Permanent State / CIA / MIC" has over all presidents ....not just Trump. The Permanent State acts how it wants or rather foments things to act as wants irregardless of the Puppet in office

"O'Bombya" dropped 26,000 bombs a year in the Middle East During his presidency....many , many were dropped in Syria. ...more bombs per year then Bush... last report I read Trump was up to 28,000 Bombs per year in 2017 in the Middle East
Appreciate 1
NickyC5405.00

05-28-2019, 12:22 AM   #22
ScottyRyan2019
Licensed Professional Slacker
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X3MC and a Volvo XC60 T6i

Quote:
Iowa?
Appreciate 0