M8 AND 8 SERIES
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board All Bmw Fanboys Read This. Fanboys Only

03-13-2007, 04:19 PM   #67
S4to335
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Audi A4 / 91 Track Miata

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOYRIIDE1113 View Post
even by request, you shouldn't get off that easy.. Atleast you posted a 70's pic and not an 80's pic.

Time to turn the thread a new direction. How about more pics form the 70's?

Dude...far out fro man....thats you on the left?
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2007, 04:26 PM   #68
Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
So. ive seen alot of bashing from the comments i posted reffering to the Audi & Benz. so i should clarify. My sister owns an Audi A4, my Mother drives an A8, and my dad has too many cars. mostly he leases them, but usually they are Mercedes, Porsche (cayenne), and his 5 series.

OKOK, i was ignorant in putting them there. i love audi's, and as do i love Merc's. but its in my taste that BMW just gets me. so people say dont knock it till uve tried it. i have. driving a benz, i noticed that its really for the older businessman, who just wants a car of elegance and show off. Audi is more appealing to a general crowd, but come on. can you (or has it never crossed Audi's mind) to maybe change up the design? i cant tell the difference really from the A4, A6, A8. they all look the same!

So i really do apologize if i acted like an ignorant cunt when i put those up. We all have those moments. i know, the stories are all bias, but really. REALLY. i know it touched ur heart

I did not put down or at least really intend to put down AMG & Audi (if u havent realized i usually tend to refer MB as AMG, bear with me huh?). So, i really do apologize. Just incase though. if ur going to post a reply, let me say this again: BMW Fanboys only. lol.

Well,now that i have made the nessesary apologies. i would like to reply to several responses ive seen.

1- In Trinidad, driving a BMW is a big thing. considering that its a 3rd world country, or developing nation as they say, heads turn. That explains why i drive a 320i, because here it costs 56,000 US Dollars and i wasn't about to spend any more for a bigger engine. its not necessary here.. Dont believe me? ill give u the dealers number to find out. lol. so i live in the west, where all the foreigners are located. they usually drive X-trails, tourages, Q7's. but its the BMW's that really turn heads. i actually get on average 2 phone numbers a week. haha. the salesperson i bought the car from is gay, but a great guy. he said: you know, this car makes panties fly off. i really had no idea that it was THAT true. anyways, just today i was in the mall, and i walk out and get in my car. one of my friends needed a ride so i was waiting for him infront of the foodcourt. a georgious indian girl ( and im talking, exotic. stunning) walks up and starts talking to me. i get the number and my friend comes. i only know this girl for... 15mins? haha, anyways, by then i was outside of the car, and i had to go. i pull her hand to kiss it. immidiately after she strolls her hand down from my chest to Kiemyster Jr..... and whispered: you know my number. walked off. i could not help but look at that ass. any how. ima call her tonight. ill let you know if those panties really do fly off. BMW=Panty Magnet.

ANYwho. someone in here started targeting people by nationality, none of that now. and yes, there are some real BMW jerks out there. but those are guys who buy the car for the image (apparently, they have to compensate for somehting). the real enthusiest buys a car for different reasons. ill post another funny story about how this car gets me tail lol.

PLEASE, if you have any such stories to contribute, we would all love to hear it! BMW POWER
      03-13-2007, 04:30 PM   #69
HyperM3
Too many Alex's, from now on, call me Beaufort
United_States
Rep
Drives: See Sig

Truly the most ignorant post of the year.
07 335i(gone)
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2007, 04:41 PM   #70
lkevinl
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '07 335i 4dr Sport+Premium+Nav

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiemyster View Post
So. ive seen alot of bashing from the comments i posted reffering to the Audi & Benz. so i should clarify. My sister owns an Audi A4, my Mother drives an A8, and my dad has too many cars. mostly he leases them, but usually they are Mercedes, Porsche (cayenne), and his 5 series.

OKOK, i was ignorant in putting them there. i love audi's, and as do i love Merc's. but its in my taste that BMW just gets me. so people say dont knock it till uve tried it. i have. driving a benz, i noticed that its really for the older businessman, who just wants a car of elegance and show off. Audi is more appealing to a general crowd, but come on. can you (or has it never crossed Audi's mind) to maybe change up the design? i cant tell the difference really from the A4, A6, A8. they all look the same!

So i really do apologize if i acted like an ignorant cunt when i put those up. We all have those moments. i know, the stories are all bias, but really. REALLY. i know it touched ur heart

I did not put down or at least really intend to put down AMG & Audi (if u havent realized i usually tend to refer MB as AMG, bear with me huh?). So, i really do apologize. Just incase though. if ur going to post a reply, let me say this again: BMW Fanboys only. lol.

Well,now that i have made the nessesary apologies. i would like to reply to several responses ive seen.

1- In Trinidad, driving a BMW is a big thing. considering that its a 3rd world country, or developing nation as they say, heads turn. That explains why i drive a 320i, because here it costs 56,000 US Dollars and i wasn't about to spend any more for a bigger engine. its not necessary here.. Dont believe me? ill give u the dealers number to find out. lol. so i live in the west, where all the foreigners are located. they usually drive X-trails, tourages, Q7's. but its the BMW's that really turn heads. i actually get on average 2 phone numbers a week. haha. the salesperson i bought the car from is gay, but a great guy. he said: you know, this car makes panties fly off. i really had no idea that it was THAT true. anyways, just today i was in the mall, and i walk out and get in my car. one of my friends needed a ride so i was waiting for him infront of the foodcourt. a georgious indian girl ( and im talking, exotic. stunning) walks up and starts talking to me. i get the number and my friend comes. i only know this girl for... 15mins? haha, anyways, by then i was outside of the car, and i had to go. i pull her hand to kiss it. immidiately after she strolls her hand down from my chest to Kiemyster Jr..... and whispered: you know my number. walked off. i could not help but look at that ass. any how. ima call her tonight. ill let you know if those panties really do fly off. BMW=Panty Magnet.

ANYwho. someone in here started targeting people by nationality, none of that now. and yes, there are some real BMW jerks out there. but those are guys who buy the car for the image (apparently, they have to compensate for somehting). the real enthusiest buys a car for different reasons. ill post another funny story about how this car gets me tail lol.

PLEASE, if you have any such stories to contribute, we would all love to hear it! BMW POWER
Man, I tell ya. I can't stop laughing! That was SO entertaining!!! As I read, I can hear his accent in my head! I don't think anybody here thinks you're an "ignorant cunt"! Maybe a friggin' hilarious c*nt!!! haha! If you include pictures of this gorgeous Indian girl, you'll be a brilliant c*nt!

I've been to Trinidad once when I was a kid... too young to remember. Apparently I need to go back to see some serious panties fly! Keep up the hilarious stories!
:rocks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperM3 View Post
Not the most ignorant, but the entertainment value I got was well worth it!
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2007, 04:42 PM   #71
Chris.G
Banned
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2011 LCI MSPORT X5 30d

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperM3 View Post
WTF are you on about! His post wasn't bad man i mean i my head off. Some ppl here have got to stop being so negative.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2007, 04:44 PM   #72
Chris.G
Banned
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkevinl View Post
Man, I tell ya. I can't stop laughing! That was SO entertaining!!! As I read, I can hear his accent in my head! I don't think anybody here thinks you're an "ignorant cunt"! Maybe a friggin' hilarious c*nt!!! haha! If you include pictures of this gorgeous Indian girl, you'll be a brilliant c*nt!

I've been to Trinidad once when I was a kid... too young to remember. Apparently I need to go back to see some serious panties fly! Keep up the hilarious stories!
:rocks:

Not the most ignorant, but the entertainment value I got was well worth it!
hilarious c*nt is very true
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2007, 04:45 PM   #73
lkevinl
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris.G View Post
WTF are you on about! His post wasn't bad man i mean i my head off. Some ppl here have got to stop being so negative.
+1. I'm still rolling on the floor!
He tells a good story, as goofy as it may be! I nearly lost it when he described how the Indian girl's hand strolled down to Kiemyster Jr.! Haha! God damn that was funny!
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2007, 04:51 PM   #74
lkevinl
Lieutenant
Rep

OK... I've figured out why I can't stop laughing... this guy is Austin Powers meets Borat! I can't wait to hear about "sexy time" with the Indian girl!
Haha!
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2007, 04:53 PM   #75
Mr.F1 Fan
Loyal Tifoso since 1986
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 Monaco E92 335i

Shit.........I think....... ....... I am crying............

It's funny......a little insulting, but only if you're gay, Indian, not from Trinidad, or for that matter anyone other than the OP, but it is mostly just funny!

Come-on....the cunt parts....hilarious !
Nov 26th she has made landfall in NYC.
Now the wait for PCD begins! Scheduled for 12.21.07
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2007, 05:08 PM   #76
boggysv
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: A4, but riding the bus for now

Dude...stop waving your huge e-penis.

First you claim daddy has mercs. Subsequently you claim mercs are for showoffs?
And after naming your mom and sister's cars, you proceed to claim you cant tell the difference?
Not to mention you tried to present a impressive list your family's cars in a "3rd world country"??

Quote:
(apparently, they have to compensate for somehting). the real enthusiest buys a car for different reasons. ill post another funny story about how this car gets me tail lol.
And which side are you on, I wonder?

*ps, you are a good entertainer, cant deny that.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2007, 06:03 PM   #77
SP330
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 19 M5

Sorry to inform you but there isn't much of a BMW brotherhood here in the States.

Badge whores are too busy chatting away on bluetooth or their cell phones to notice other vehicles let alone another BMW with someone in it giving them the thumbs up.

How sad it is, when cars and clothes have replaced charm and wit for wooing women.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2007, 06:04 PM   #78
Kiemyster
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by boggysv View Post
Dude...stop waving your huge e-penis.

First you claim daddy has mercs. Subsequently you claim mercs are for showoffs?
And after naming your mom and sister's cars, you proceed to claim you cant tell the difference?
Not to mention you tried to present a impressive list your family's cars in a "3rd world country"??

And which side are you on, I wonder?

*ps, you are a good entertainer, cant deny that.
thanks for the props all. just to let you know. my family lives in america. im here in trinidad on my own. E-penis? haha never heard that one b4, but remember, my dads cars are all leased. not owned. im the only one in the family that OWNS a car. the rest think its stupid. i think leasing is stupid lol. so yes. im the only one in the 3rd world country. and if u didnt think i realized, mercs are pretty much for showoffs. my dad tries to get all the pussy he can get. u know what the fuck he told me on the phone? (it was running through my mind all day today) . his GF turned 30 today. my dad is 55. sick. really sick. i can only scream gold digger, and what makes it worse, is that she has extra baggage. so u know how pissed i am already. anyways. he told me last night: Kieran, tmrw is sashas birthday. call her and make sure u tell her happy birthday. I say: yea. but dad? you realize ur turning 55this year right? shes flippin 30 tmrw! he said: yea, well when im 65, i want a 20 year old hoe to be sucking on my balls... oye! i said: well, i knew that. but what i was going to tell you really was that ... well, dont you think shes a little too old for you? shes turning 30 tmrw, thats like drinking expired milk! he said: oye. never realized that! well looks like ill have to kick the twat out tmrw. i said (bursting out laughing): really? bout time you got rid of that dyke. gravity is taking its toll. act fast dad. he said: oye. watch your mouth. u have some respect ok? thats my dyke your talking about! we cracked up laughin! the rest of the conversation was related to the plans for me going to florida for spring break!

find that hard to beleive?the way i talk to my dad huh? well just incase ur worried, we have had that kind of relationship since i was around 10. since we were seperated he always felt guilty, and approached me as a best friend instead of a father. i love it. when i was 12 he told me stories about his experiences in the army. ended up talking about how many abortions he had preformed on his partener lol. crazy old man. but hey, you gotta love family.
      03-13-2007, 06:07 PM   #79
Kiemyster
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SP330 View Post
Sorry to inform you but there isn't much of a BMW brotherhood here in the States.

Badge whores are too busy chatting away on bluetooth or their cell phones to notice other vehicles let alone another BMW with someone in it giving them the thumbs up.

How sad it is, when cars and clothes have replaced charm and wit for wooing women.
wow. where do u live? like what state? and it is pretty sad. but when you think about it, all those girls that are hitting 25, 30 even are worried about their biological clock. they will suck any dick and get pregnant on purpose, tehn force the baby, no abortion if the guy drives a nice car. them bitches crazy. and then the girls below 25 just play too hard to get. i dont have time to waste playing their games. the moral of this is, watch where you poke your pecker! you just might get stuck! (haha. plasma grenade! Halo 2, anyone? lol! goood times!)
      03-13-2007, 06:11 PM   #80
Chris.G
Banned
Australia
Rep

Quote:
wow. where do u live? like what state? and it is pretty sad. but when you think about it, all those girls that are hitting 25, 30 even are worried about their biological clock. they will suck any dick and get pregnant on purpose, tehn force the baby, no abortion if the guy drives a nice car. them bitches crazy. and then the girls below 25 just play too hard to get. i dont have time to waste playing their games. the moral of this is, watch where you poke your pecker! you just might get stuck! (haha. plasma grenade! Halo 2, anyone? lol! goood times!)
PLASMA Grenade Don't worry about our peckers
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2007, 06:25 PM   #81
Mr.F1 Fan
Loyal Tifoso since 1986
United_States
Rep

...it just gets better and better!
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2007, 07:32 PM   #82
Couch
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
I agree with attempting to wave to one another, but it's a bit difficult to locate who's and enthusiast and the badge whore. I guess that's why there are meets to attend.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2007, 07:40 PM   #83
Kiemyster
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Garage List
hahah well put. I really cant say that i know any badge whores in Trinidad.... I know EVERY1 that owns a BMW as i pretty much live at the dealer. the only badge whores really are the Serians/lebonese, but they even enjoy the cars. (that was not a racists slur, in trinidad, thats the norm to be catagorized by your race. hell, i walk up to an indian and say: aye, wah gwan coolie boy? and they dont get pissed. i walk up to a brit and shout: sup wanker? no problem. i even blow the N word. NO1 cares, we all accept what we are. i think thats what america must try to be. we should all just forget all that bullshit. i want to be able to scream any racial term. and thats when the world will finally have racial tension demolished. when we all can make fun of eachother, and take hits from other races, only then can we think about bettering society. dont you agree?!)
      03-13-2007, 07:41 PM   #84
STE92VE
STEVIL Empire
United_States
Rep
Drives: Fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch View Post
but it's a bit difficult to locate who's and enthusiast and the badge whore.
I just look for the ones with the badges that say "whore".
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2007, 07:57 PM   #85
Mr.F1 Fan
Loyal Tifoso since 1986
United_States
Rep

....Holy Shit......He didn't.......say...th..at... YEP, he did!

Yeah, he might be right. Let's just get it all out in the open. Name calling is fun and should bring us all together in harmony!

I'm already feeling better. I just called my neighbor a friggin asshole and she flipped me the bird. I feel absolutely electric. I'm going to go work out a few racial slurs and maybe call someone a fatty before dinner. I'll let you all know how it goes. Just doing my part to unite the world!
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2007, 08:08 PM   #86
Kiemyster
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.F1 Fan View Post
....Holy Shit......He didn't.......say...th..at... YEP, he did!

Yeah, he might be right. Let's just get it all out in the open. Name calling is fun and should bring us all together in harmony!

I'm already feeling better. I just called my neighbor a friggin asshole and she flipped me the bird. I feel absolutely electric. I'm going to go work out a few racial slurs and maybe call someone a fatty before dinner. I'll let you all know how it goes. Just doing my part to unite the world!
hahah well the next time u go to a club, call the bouncer a (N$^@#%) in a welcoming manner. see what happens no? if he is about to kick your ass, say those lines i previously posted.... WORKED FOR ME.

*i am not responsible for any outcome via the directions given by me, Kieran K. S. All information is for educational purposes only, and all actions were supervised.*

AHAHA bitch now wen u get ur ass kicked, cant sue me! lawl
      03-13-2007, 08:09 PM   #87
Kiemyster
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by STE92VE View Post
I just look for the ones with the badges that say "whore".
Word? if they look good, u bet your ass im gonna fuck em.and realll good to. lawl.
      03-13-2007, 08:16 PM   #88
lkevinl
Lieutenant
Rep

OMG, can't stop laughin'!

Kiemyster (and Kiemyster Jr.), what are you doing in Trinidad anyway?!?!?
Appreciate 0