Resjudicata
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M850i convertible

iracing

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
so, since we've driven less than 100 miles total in all 4 of our vehicles in 3 months; I decided to get iracing.com a try for a couple months. I'm still new to digital, but it seems fun. although I need a wheel, the joystick gamepad is working for now.

If you want to race or just drive around, I have the m8 race car and my home track is Summit Point racetrack which is only an hour from my home. And I'll say the game does a good job of matching the track.

I don't know how to "add friends" or race you; but message me and we'll try to figure out how to race each other.
Appreciate 1
Ozzie8641.00
      04-30-2020, 09:11 AM   #2
Resjudicata
Colonel
United_States
Rep

BMW Car Club is having a race tonight at 7 pm EST on iracing for anyone that's interested. [the same club that gave you $1000 back for buying your m8].

quote: "
While we continue to be stuck at home protecting our families from COVID-19, we're hoping to keep your competitive juices flowing and for some, to start something new and exciting!
We’re proud to present our inaugural BMW CCA NCC iRacing simulation racing series!
We will hold the event at our home track, Summit Point- Main, and will limit the classes of cars to GTE (M8, 911 RSR), GT3 (Z4, 911), F3 Dallara, and Miata MX5.

Please note that iRacing is not video game racing like Gran Turismo. This is simulation racing similar to what professional race drivers use to enhance their skills. An iRacing subscription will be required.
For next Thursday, April 30th @ 7pm, we will start with 1.5 hours of practice, followed by 10 min qualifying, and a 30 min race.
Please mark your calendar and help spread the word!

User Hosted Session: BMW CCA NCC Open Practice

see you there
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2020, 09:22 AM   #3
Resjudicata
Colonel
United_States
Rep

message me for the passwords
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2020, 12:14 AM   #4
Resjudicata
Colonel
United_States
Rep

I'm buying a wheel and pedal set. so I'm selling my old logitech controller, if anyone wants one.
Appreciate 0