M8 AND 8 SERIES
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M8 Forum and 8 Series Forum BMW M8 and 8-Series General Discussion best interior for the 8 IMO

05-07-2020, 09:16 PM   #23
bloozemanAZ
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2020 M850i Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by c^2 View Post
Love my bland black on black on black
As stated its all about the personal preference and too your point your'e loving it. Enjoy the drive as regardless of the color scheme it's an amazing machine to experience behind the wheel!

[QUOTE=Vic55;26141853]not an M8 but my FE F90 with "smoke white" which is very similar to the OP's pics - no issues after almost 2 years of ownership. But I dont eat in the car, fart, or drive with clothes on... drive naked and free!!!

LOL. My wife still bitches at me when I remind her she can't eat in the car. On the other hand only spill proof coffee mugs are allowed from a beverage perspective (she's good with that). Can't wait to tell her the new requirement is for her to be naked.
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2020, 09:48 PM   #24
Ozzie8
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW m850i Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic55 View Post
not an M8 but my FE F90 with "smoke white" which is very similar to the OP's pics - no issues after almost 2 years of ownership. But I dont eat in the car, fart, or drive with clothes on... drive naked and free!!!

Vic55 - no skid marks - very impressed.
Appreciate 1
Vic5519467.50
      05-07-2020, 09:57 PM   #25
Ozzie8
Captain
Australia
Rep

Garage List
[QUOTE=bloozemanAZ;26148586]As stated its all about the personal preference and too your point your'e loving it. Enjoy the drive as regardless of the color scheme it's an amazing machine to experience behind the wheel!

Quote:
not an M8 but my FE F90 with "smoke white" which is very similar to the OP's pics - no issues after almost 2 years of ownership. But I dont eat in the car, fart, or drive with clothes on... drive naked and free!!!

LOL. My wife still bitches at me when I remind her she can't eat in the car. On the other hand only spill proof coffee mugs are allowed from a beverage perspective (she's good with that). Can't wait to tell her the new requirement is for her to be naked.
bloozemanAZ - only because you are taking us there - we have show on local TV here called ask me anything. Each episode features people of interest (eg war survivors, sports stars, drug addicts etc) and the public (ahead of time) literally ask them anything. Anyway a recent episode featured nudists, so people who live their lives as nude as possible. Anyway I learned that there are a couple of important etiquette rules if you wish to become a nudist. One, don't stare - looking is OK - but no intense stares. Second, you take a towel with you when visiting friends or when seated around the house etc.

Just for you bloozemanAZ - these wonderful and insightful tit bits.
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2020, 10:45 PM   #26
RJC-1
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW M850XI

[QUOTE=Ozzie8;26148703]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloozemanAZ View Post
As stated its all about the personal preference and too your point your'e loving it. Enjoy the drive as regardless of the color scheme it's an amazing machine to experience behind the wheel!

bloozemanAZ - only because you are taking us there - we have show on local TV here called ask me anything. Each episode features people of interest (eg war survivors, sports stars, drug addicts etc) and the public (ahead of time) literally ask them anything. Anyway a recent episode featured nudists, so people who live their lives as nude as possible. Anyway I learned that there are a couple of important etiquette rules if you wish to become a nudist. One, don't stare - looking is OK - but no intense stares. Second, you take a towel with you when visiting friends or when seated around the house etc.

Just for you bloozemanAZ - these wonderful and insightful tit bits.
It's actually tidbits...but after all the nudist talk it must have been a Freudian slip lol...

Topic permitting, I try to be objective as possible
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2020, 11:12 PM   #27
Ozzie8
Captain
Australia
Rep

Garage List
It may have been a deliberate typo....
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2020, 09:32 AM   #28
Vic55
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW M8 Competition Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzie8 View Post
Haaaaa---- those baby wipes come in handy sir.

I like to think Im bit of clean freak (it really works well right now). Ive only had one other very light or white interior and that was on my SL63. I really dont think its a difficult thing to keep clean but of course having little ones in the car changes the game.

Naked and NOT afraid mate.
2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Suzuka Gray
2012 Mercedes Benz C63 AMG Black Series Obsidian Black
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2020, 11:33 AM   #29
limeypride
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M8 Competition GC

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzie8 View Post
Haaaaa---- those baby wipes come in handy sir.

I like to think Im bit of clean freak (it really works well right now). Ive only had one other very light or white interior and that was on my SL63. I really dont think its a difficult thing to keep clean but of course having little ones in the car changes the game.

Naked and NOT afraid mate.
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2020, 11:36 AM   #30
Vic55
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by limeypride View Post
Are we craning mate?
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2020, 12:01 PM   #31
limeypride
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M8 Competition GC

Quote:
Are we craning mate?
No, Vic--you see, that's vomiting at the imagery; let me explain: the two little yellow things are heads, the green stuff coming out of them is supposed to depict vomit--they're called "emojis" (I think). Pay attention now 'cause here's the brilliant part: I used that emoji to cleverly communicate my reaction to the last part of your post. The Internet! Wow, who knew.

Appreciate 0
      05-08-2020, 12:04 PM   #32
Vic55
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by limeypride View Post
No, Vic--you see, that's vomiting at the imagery; let me explain: the two little yellow things are heads, the green stuff coming out of them is supposed to depict vomit--they're called "emojis" (I think). Pay attention now 'cause here's the brilliant part: I used that emoji to cleverly communicate my reaction to the last part of your post. The Internet! Wow, who knew.

Damn Im learning stuff all the time... after its all said and done Ill remember this more than anything

I was hoping you might have given me the craning analogy as a flyer LOL. It was a stretch for sure and you know I enjoy vomiting after a good drink or 23.
Appreciate 1
limeypride4425.00