M8 AND 8 SERIES
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M8 Forum and 8 Series Forum BMW M8 and 8-Series General Discussion Decent Floor Mats?

01-23-2024, 05:28 PM   #1
Cfabrizio
Rep
Drives: 2022 M8 Comp Conv.

Decent Floor Mats?

Evening All,

I am looking for some help with finding good quality floor mats. I had a set of Coco mats in my M5 but my M8's interior is Ivory/Navy and Coco doesn't offer any great color combos to compliment it. I am not looking for a plain mat nor do I want the typical Weathertech or BMW weather mat. Maybe there isn't anything out on the market that satisfies my need as I have spent a few hour on google and searching through here. TIA for any help or suggestions...C
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2024, 08:24 PM   #2
jhill
Private
Rep
Drives: '24 M8 Coupe

You may want to check out https://lloydmats.com/, Lloyd Mats. They don't have the rights to use the BMW logo, but they do custom mats guaranteed to fit based on make and model. They're a partner of Covercraft. Seem pretty good quality with various options, but I haven't experienced them personally.
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2024, 11:43 PM   #3
JtheW
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 22 m850gc

Good luck. I’ve been trying to find some black mats with tartufo trim and I’ve had no luck at all. I’m thinking of going to an upholstery place and having them made.
      01-24-2024, 03:46 AM   #4
Seaford
Permanently confused
Rep
Drives: 840i M Sport Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cfabrizio View Post
Evening All,

I am looking for some help with finding good quality floor mats. I had a set of Coco mats in my M5 but my M8's interior is Ivory/Navy and Coco doesn't offer any great color combos to compliment it. I am not looking for a plain mat nor do I want the typical Weathertech or BMW weather mat. Maybe there isn't anything out on the market that satisfies my need as I have spent a few hour on google and searching through here. TIA for any help or suggestions...C
Can’t answer the question but don’t be tempted to go OEM Ivory White! I replaced mine with OEM black pretty quickly!!
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2024, 03:55 AM   #5
John Tanglewoo
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E60 M5 | F95 X5M | F90 M5 | X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cfabrizio View Post
Evening All,

Consider checking out custom luxury mat options like Lloyd Mats, Covercraft, or GGBAILEY. These brands often provide a range of colors and materials, allowing you to tailor the mats to your interior aesthetic. Explore their offerings, and you might find the perfect blend of style and quality for your M8.
Appreciate 1
      01-24-2024, 04:46 AM   #6
George78
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M8 comp '23, 911 turbo s '23

https://exoticare.ca/
Appreciate 0
      01-24-2024, 05:34 AM   #7
Hooterbeans
Rep
Drives: 2023 M850 Convertible

If you get full leather, the mats come trimmed in leather. For instance, my full leather Fiona Red/Black have black mats trimmed with red leather. The Night Blue/Black full leather has black trimmed in night blue. Maybe?
Appreciate 0