M8 AND 8 SERIES
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos 335i vs RS4 + CLS63 + SLK55

10-10-2007, 12:01 AM   #45
Jonmartin
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Los Angeles View Post
335 against an RS4?!

Ha!!

C'mon, I know the 335 PROcede is quick but let's not get carried away.

I'd run one I think Walked U killed one a looong time ago when he just had Procede 1.2 or something.An RS4 is barely faster then a Stock 335 get real.
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2007, 12:49 AM   #46
FirstClass
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 328xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonmartin View Post
I'd run one I think Walked U killed one a looong time ago when he just had Procede 1.2 or something.An RS4 is barely faster then a Stock 335 get real.
No...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jh valley View Post
shit, if i had that kind of money id buy a gtstreet for monday, an ascari a10 for tuesday, a DBS for wednesday and id just ride jessica alba the rest of the week.
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2007, 12:54 AM   #47
Jonmartin
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstClass View Post
No...
Have you done it ?? Have you witnessed it?? don't confuse your 328 for a 335 sorry.
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2007, 01:02 AM   #48
FirstClass
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 328xi

Quote:
Have you done it ?? Have you witnessed it?? don't confuse your 328 for a 335 sorry.
I should ask the same of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jh valley View Post
shit, if i had that kind of money id buy a gtstreet for monday, an ascari a10 for tuesday, a DBS for wednesday and id just ride jessica alba the rest of the week.
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2007, 01:08 AM   #49
Jonmartin
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstClass View Post
I should ask the same of you.
Actually I have seen Ask "Walked U" He did it.
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2007, 01:35 AM   #50
M&M
Captain
South Africa
Rep
Drives: Boosted Beemers!

I run RS4's with my E46 M3. They aren't fast. A stock 335 runs them close up here.
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2007, 01:47 AM   #51
RaptorKTM
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1 M Coupe

Garage List
2011 BMW 1 M  [0.00]
Ok i think the rs4 comparisons are getting a bit out of hand. First off an RS4 has approx 315 AWHP. It is also a sedan. The combination of those two factors is what makes the 350+whp 335 coupes faster.... also an E46 M3 stock is not faster then an RS4 and i know you didn't say that but it seemed as though there was some implication. To complete this the RS4 is an amazing car but at the end of the day we get back to comparing a 4000 pound sedan to a 3500 or so pound coupe with more whp if its chipped.
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2007, 02:14 AM   #52
M&M
Captain
South Africa
Rep
Drives: Boosted Beemers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalM6 View Post
It is also a sedan. The combination of those two factors is what makes the 350+whp 335 coupes faster.
My 335 is a sedan.
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2007, 09:33 AM   #53
FrothE90
Private
Rep
Drives: None

Quote:
LOL thats funny cause I got rid of my CL55 //AMG Kompressor and got a 335i.Would I go back NOPE.Theres another member that did the same I think OCKID and someone else on here.
You seriously prove yourself to be more and more retarded every time you touch the keyboard. What YEAR was your CL55 that you traded? I'm not talking about trading an OLD AMG MODEL for a NEW 335i. You can't compare the old with the new.

If you're saying you wouldn't trade your dopey 335i for a NEW CL63, you deserve to be taken out back and beaten with a shovel.
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2007, 10:02 AM   #54
E90ice
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrothE90 View Post
You seriously prove yourself to be more and more retarded every time you touch the keyboard. What YEAR was your CL55 that you traded? I'm not talking about trading an OLD AMG MODEL for a NEW 335i. You can't compare the old with the new.

If you're saying you wouldn't trade your dopey 335i for a NEW CL63, you deserve to be taken out back and beaten with a shovel.
One of my buddies here on the board (Seattle335) traded in his brand new E55 after one month. He hated it!
No everybody will like AMG's. Personally, I wouldn't trade in my 335 for an AMG ever, simply because its not my style and handling on those things is not that great.
      10-10-2007, 11:34 AM   #55
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90ice View Post
One of my buddies here on the board (Seattle335) traded in his brand new E55 after one month. He hated it!
No everybody will like AMG's. Personally, I wouldn't trade in my 335 for an AMG ever, simply because its not my style and handling on those things is not that great.
I will have to somewhat agree here. A friend and I were in her boyfriend's E55 a few months ago, and although it was fast, it didn't handle that well IMHO. Another thing that will keep me away from most AMG's is the lack of a traditional manual transmission. Don't get me wrong however; I would take a C63 BS or a CLS AMG over a 335i.................but.......I know that I'd end up selling or trading them for an ///M.
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2007, 12:18 PM   #56
Jonmartin
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:

You sound more retarded everytime you speak the mere fact I said Kompressor CL55 I can only mean 03' and up.Beautiful car but can't turn.My car was an 04'
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2007, 05:40 PM   #57
JonMartinsGirl
Bimmer Lover
Rep
Drives: My horse yeehaww

Quote:

Wowww okayyy....
I find it funny that you are talking down a 335, as if it's a piece of shit or something. BMW's and Mercedes are like apples and oranges, people like either or...for looks, power, performance or whatever the reason. There always has to be someone on these forums that has to talk shit about 335 because they swear it's a crap car, or a downgrade. I'm sorry but I respect the 335 just as much as any AMG CL. I've experienced both cars, and yes the AMG CL is hot no doubt, and has a lot of power. And yes the new CL65 is hot too...
Point is, I don't see why people talk shit about a 335 as if it's a super slow ass car or something....When a 335 can keep up with an M5 I can respect that...Yes I have seen it in person..... and no the M5 wasn't broke...lol
I'm assuming that you don't like the car because it's cheaper, and that's a dumb ass reason. You can buy a heavy ass CL, but that CL won't perform the same as a BMW. How about this, own a 335 before you talk shit, hell own a CL too. Because I doubt you have any car worth talking about.
      10-10-2007, 06:12 PM   #58
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

The heat is onnn.....
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2007, 07:51 PM   #59
FrothE90
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonMartinsGirl View Post
Wowww okayyy....
I find it funny that you are talking down a 335, as if it's a piece of shit or something. BMW's and Mercedes are like apples and oranges, people like either or...for looks, power, performance or whatever the reason. There always has to be someone on these forums that has to talk shit about 335 because they swear it's a crap car, or a downgrade. I'm sorry but I respect the 335 just as much as any AMG CL. I've experienced both cars, and yes the AMG CL is hot no doubt, and has a lot of power. And yes the new CL65 is hot too...
Point is, I don't see why people talk shit about a 335 as if it's a super slow ass car or something....When a 335 can keep up with an M5 I can respect that...Yes I have seen it in person..... and no the M5 wasn't broke...lol
I'm assuming that you don't like the car because it's cheaper, and that's a dumb ass reason. You can buy a heavy ass CL, but that CL won't perform the same as a BMW. How about this, own a 335 before you talk shit, hell own a CL too. Because I doubt you have any car worth talking about.
I never said the 335i is "super slow" or crappy. It is a WONDERFUL car, and I am a big BMW fan, so I appreciate just about everything they come up with. BUT, a 335i IS A DOWNGRADE to just about every current AMG model car. I didn't even say every AMG outhandles the 335i, because some AMG model cars aren't meant to handle like a nimble 335i. I'm simply saying an AMG car, JUST LIKE AN M car, is in a class of its own...ABOVE that of a 335i.

The 335i is a wonderful car, but people on this forum pretend its a friggen supercar. Get a clue...like I said before...I can mod just about any car to be faster than any other car. Just because a modded 335i can beat an RS4 doesnt mean the 335i is superior. And as far as the car I drive, IMO is much worthier than the 335i in every category....but wait, a modded 335i can beat it so it must be crap!
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2007, 08:05 PM   #60
Jonmartin
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonMartinsGirl View Post
Wowww okayyy....

Babe your funny you just love to argue don't you..
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2007, 11:52 PM   #61
PaPaGz
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i MSport MG

335 is a great car...better than an AMG? LOL
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2007, 01:19 PM   #62
down4it
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by that guy nico View Post
lol do you copy and paste these times in every post? i think i saw this in another thread also

at sea level, well on pch for instance at least, my sister's E63 would smoke the shit out of me. sure my car (with only procede and exhaust) isnt as fast as yours, but with a well prepped track i think most AMG's would tear the shit out of our 335is procede or not (unless you have V2 or til new upgrades become available maybe)

most AMGs run in the low (sometimes) - mid 12s
I post it whenever these mercedes threads come up... I have never seen a supercharged mercedes run 12's at LACR...
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2007, 01:21 PM   #63
down4it
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///AFRO View Post
Their is a write up and story abou this. A member posted it. He had a stock manual 335i with only a PROcede Chip. He meet a stock RS4 by the light and started from zero all the way up to 80mph I think. Anyways, he said the RS4 pulled on him like a motherfvcker.

Moral of the story "Dont Fvck with any AUDI that has an R Behind the Badge "
Ill murder a V-8 RS4 on the street or track any day of the week!
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2007, 02:31 PM   #64
FrothE90
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by down4it View Post
Ill murder a V-8 RS4 on the street or track any day of the week!
Of course you would.
Appreciate 0