M8 AND 8 SERIES
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M8 Forum and 8 Series Forum BMW M8 and 8-Series General Discussion M850i gran coupe bowers and Wilkins speakers not working

07-04-2023, 12:13 PM   #1
blueeyesshined13
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW 320xi

M850i gran coupe bowers and Wilkins speakers not working

Hi! I just got a used m850i gran coupe yesterday and noticed that the passenger side door speakers are a lot quieter than the drivers side. I went through all the settings and reset them to factory and even reset the idrive and nothing had changed. Has anyone ever had this issue before? Going to bring it into the dealer later this week to have them check it out but was curious if anyone else has had this issue. Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2023, 05:54 PM   #2
Joe cat
Rep
Drives: Genesis gv70

I am having that issue two on both doors. They change the speaker but honestly it sounds exactly the same. I am bringing it back to the dealer tomorrow. Please keep me posted as what you find out my service advisor said no it sounds good and I said you got to be kidding me it sounds terrible sounds muffled and all I hear is the dash speakers and the rear speakers I have a 840 convertible with the $3400 option
I would be Very shocked and disappointed if this was normal - I bet it is not-

Let’s see
Appreciate 0