M8 AND 8 SERIES
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M8 Forum and 8 Series Forum BMW M8 and 8-Series General Discussion M850 gran coupe with quad exhaust help

01-11-2021, 08:23 PM   #1
nate196
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 540i Xdrive

Anyone has info on quad exhaust or/and tip options

I love this setup listed below. Is this tips or full quad exhaust system ?
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-11-2021, 08:50 PM   #2
Resjudicata
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M850i convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate196 View Post

M8 comes with quad tips. The only options for the m850i is 3D design. And in fact mine is en route and scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.
Appreciate 1
      01-11-2021, 08:56 PM   #3
Resjudicata
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:

https://ind-distribution.com/product...-rear-diffuser
Appreciate 1
      01-11-2021, 09:29 PM   #4
nate196
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 540i Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resjudicata View Post
Quote:

M8 comes with quad tips. The only options for the m850i is 3D design. And in fact mine is en route and scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.
Thank you
Please post once installed please
Appreciate 1
      01-11-2021, 10:10 PM   #5
Resjudicata
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thank you
Please post once installed please
I promise I'll take a ton of pictures once the full kit is installed.

but it will probably be a couple weeks before everything is installed.
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2021, 02:59 AM   #6
FBMWWINS
Captain
Rep
Drives: M8C Coupé & M240i Coupé

As Res already pointed out 3D Design is a GREAT option to go with. If I may add, AC Schnitzer from Aachen (Germany) also gives you options - though it may be quite more expensive I have not checked the exact prices of both but it looks good too I would say. Check it out in this video (actually about the exhaust but shows the rear of the car which is what we want):

Appreciate 1
      01-12-2021, 09:45 AM   #7
Resjudicata
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBMWWINS View Post
As Res already pointed out 3D Design is a GREAT option to go with. If I may add, AC Schnitzer from Aachen (Germany) also gives you options - though it may be quite more expensive I have not checked the exact prices of both but it looks good too I would say. Check it out in this video (actually about the exhaust but shows the rear of the car which is what we want):

ACS is awesome, but it's 2x the price and when I placed an order it was 3-6 months on back order.

however, I'm still waiting on my 3d one and it's been over 3 months. .... so, maybe the wait is the same.
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2021, 10:25 AM   #8
FBMWWINS
Captain
Rep

Looking forward to seeing your Res - it's going to look awesome! ACS are very expensive. I guess the diffuser parts are a different story with regard to delivery and order time since my spoiler was here in a matter of days. I will ask what it would take for them to deliver those parts to me. I have a direct contact in Aachen.
Appreciate 1
      01-12-2021, 10:33 AM   #9
Resjudicata
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Looking forward to seeing your Res - it's going to look awesome! ACS are very expensive. I guess the diffuser parts are a different story with regard to delivery and order time since my spoiler was here in a matter of days. I will ask what it would take for them to deliver those parts to me. I have a direct contact in Aachen.
yeah, you're lucky to be next door to them bro. we have to wait on Shipping and USA border patrol customs.
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2021, 12:35 PM   #10
FBMWWINS
Captain
Rep

Quote:
yeah, you're lucky to be next door to them bro. we have to wait on Shipping and USA border patrol customs.
Yes that must be the reason! I just checked with them directly and they confirmed that ALL their aerodynamics parts, as well as the exhaust rear silencer are deliverable in 1 to 3 working days as their Website advertises as well. Of course going through a distributor and/or reseller might take longer regardless of location so if they have a shop (as they do), I would always go through them directly also given there is hardly a price difference in the case of ACS.
Appreciate 1
      01-12-2021, 04:45 PM   #11
Resjudicata
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Yes that must be the reason! I just checked with them directly and they confirmed that ALL their aerodynamics parts, as well as the exhaust rear silencer are deliverable in 1 to 3 working days as their Website advertises as well. Of course going through a distributor and/or reseller might take longer regardless of location so if they have a shop (as they do), I would always go through them directly also given there is hardly a price difference in the case of ACS.
yep, I should see if they shop directly to Washington DC, USA. but too late now, I've got all the other parts except the front splitter.
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2021, 04:57 PM   #12
FBMWWINS
Captain
Rep

Yes and 3D Design JP is a top choice anyway so I am certain you will love it. Looks great already when seen on pics and in the videos. That will be quite a nice transformation of your M850i and not something that many have I think so definitely exklusive. Hopefully the front splitter finally gets there soon.
Appreciate 1
      01-12-2021, 05:13 PM   #13
Resjudicata
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Yes and 3D Design JP is a top choice anyway so I am certain you will love it. Looks great already when seen on pics and in the videos. That will be quite a nice transformation of your M850i and not something that many have I think so definitely exklusive. Hopefully the front splitter finally gets there soon.
I hope so! I've been emailing them a ton!

@ind-distribution
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2021, 08:35 AM   #14
Resjudicata
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Both the rear diffuser and carbon front spoiler elements are in stock in Germany and require 2 weeks for US delivery. 

The front lower splitter is a separate part, and is not carbon fiber. Also the rear diffuser requires the exhaust, as the factory exhaust will not work with the ACS diffuser. 

Please see the links below for each product you are requesting. Also please provide a shipping address and I can give you an offer for the parts you want delivered. 
Appreciate 1
FBMWWINS603.50
      09-20-2022, 12:02 PM   #15
fmzip
Spoiler Bandit
Rep
Drives: 2019 M850i / 2016 228i

Quote:
Both the rear diffuser and carbon front spoiler elements are in stock in Germany and require 2 weeks for US delivery.

The front lower splitter is a separate part, and is not carbon fiber. Also the rear diffuser requires the exhaust, as the factory exhaust will not work with the ACS diffuser.

Please see the links below for each product you are requesting. Also please provide a shipping address and I can give you an offer for the parts you want delivered.
Did you ever post pics of your setup?
Appreciate 0