M8 AND 8 SERIES
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M8 Forum and 8 Series Forum BMW M8 and 8-Series General Discussion Blacked out Dravit grey 8 series

05-22-2019, 07:40 PM   #23
Mr_Burt
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: X6 M50d (F16), i3 REx, M850i (

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebmw View Post
Mr_Burt, you're awesome Probably the most animated person I have "met" who likes grey...or is it gray? We'll have to get together to discuss this further next time I'm on your side of the pond!
That would be excellent. Seriously, do let me know when you are in UK. I live around London, and they chance for a drink would be unmissable.

Thanks for the humorous debate!

Oh, and here is another example of the Elementals conspiring to paint a palette of Dravit Grey shades Just for me. This time in Japan.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      05-23-2019, 09:46 PM   #24
thebmw
Post Advisor
Rep
Drives: More Manuals than Automatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Burt View Post
That would be excellent. Seriously, do let me know when you are in UK. I live around London, and they chance for a drink would be unmissable.
I will do that...I think that would be a very cool and memorable meeting! What part of London are you in? We were just in London a couple years ago with the family. Boy it has changed in the last 20 years or so. As a tourist, lots more excitement and energy. As a local, from what I hear, not all positive. That would be a great discussion as well

Sorry OP for the tangential discussion...nice car
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2019, 10:10 PM   #25
Mr_Burt
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: X6 M50d (F16), i3 REx, M850i (

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebmw View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Burt View Post
I will do that...I think that would be a very cool and memorable meeting! What part of London are you in? We were just in London a couple years ago with the family. Boy it has changed in the last 20 years or so. As a tourist, lots more excitement and energy. As a local, from what I hear, not all positive. That would be a great discussion as well

Sorry OP for the tangential discussion...nice car
I live on the outer west side, and work in the east. (Canary Wharf). Anytime you are here, just let me know. I think there are 3,400 pubs to choose from....
Appreciate 0