M8 AND 8 SERIES
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW M8 Forum and 8 Series Forum BMW M8 and 8-Series General Discussion No more extended shadowline

09-25-2019, 03:07 PM   #1
BimmerGeneral14
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M550ix

No more extended shadowline

I'm told that the entended shadowline trim option has been discontinued for the 8 series. If anyone has any more infirmation about this, please chime in.
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2019, 10:10 PM   #2
bloozeman
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2017 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerGeneral14 View Post
I'm told that the entended shadowline trim option has been discontinued for the 8 series. If anyone has any more infirmation about this, please chime in.
That would make absolutely zero sense given the "blacked out" popularity in the car market today. I know it was still available on September 10th when I locked in my 2020 M850i order. For my Tanzanite Blue I wanted the extended chrome line (triggered with the bi-color rims) as I like the chrome contrast with Tanzanite Blue.
Standard or jet black rims enables Cerium trim which in turn enables the extended shadow line trim option.
Appreciate 0