M8 AND 8 SERIES
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Health, Fitness, Martial Arts, and Nutrition Pre Workout?

05-01-2017, 05:59 PM   #45
Mr Reality
Mr Reality
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW x6

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoosh View Post
bullshit

GTFO
Are you referring to me being natural as bull shit
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2017, 10:35 PM   #46
smoosh
fight me bro
Rep
Drives: slut whisperer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj Johnny View Post
Quote:
bullshit

GTFO
Are you referring to me being natural as bull shit
natural with 20 inch arms, 50 inch chest, and can still see abs??

yeah, I'll call bullshit until you post pics to prove you aren't a typical fatass thinking you're "ripped"...

I'll give credit where credit's due if you do prove me wrong, and I'll admit I was wrong...until then, bullshit, GTFO
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2017, 11:14 PM   #47
lexamckenzie
Rep
Drives: Gray Honda Civiv Hatchback

I usually start my day with a 30mins run, then afterward drink an apple cider vinegar detox juice before breakfast.
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2017, 10:25 AM   #48
Mr Reality
Mr Reality
United_States
Rep

Quote:

yeah, I'll call bullshit until you post pics to prove you aren't a typical fatass thinking you're "ripped"...

I'll give credit where credit's due if you do prove me wrong, and I'll admit I was wrong...until then, bullshit, GTFO
Fist thing I dont have to prove anything to you, your a nobody. I dont give a dam about you giving credit or your opinion. Your an idiot looking to argue about something. You probably want to look at my pics and masturbate sorry I wont oblige you. I'm straight my body is strickly for the women
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2017, 10:35 AM   #49
Mr Reality
Mr Reality
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexamckenzie View Post
I usually start my day with a 30mins run, then afterward drink an apple cider vinegar detox juice before breakfast.

That's a great way to start your day!
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2017, 11:32 AM   #50
smoosh
fight me bro
Rep
Drives: slut whisperer

Quote:
Quote:

Fist thing I dont have to prove anything to you, your a nobody. I dont give a dam about you giving credit or your opinion. Your an idiot looking to argue about something. You probably want to look at my pics and masturbate sorry I wont oblige you. I'm straight my body is strickly for the women
: : :

there you have it, another online fatass lying his ass off about what he thinks he looks like...

damn it's so enjoyable exposing these stupid fucking kids...
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2017, 02:18 PM   #51
Mr Reality
Mr Reality
United_States
Rep

Quote:
: : :

there you have it, another online fatass lying his ass off about what he thinks he looks like...

damn it's so enjoyable exposing these stupid fucking kids...
All you exposed is that your childish little kid.. Does your mommy know your on this forum?
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2017, 07:06 PM   #52
M3 Number 86
Major General
Rep
Drives: black m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Carrots View Post
ephedrine HCL, 24mg (I used to take up to 80mg in my crazy youth), a strong coffee

Never cared for the 'next gen' preworkouts that always made me feel like I was about to have a stroke.

50mg anadrol used to be fun when I was young, dumb and training in a 'hardcore' powerlifting gym.
Ephedrine as in how to manufacture meth? Lol
      05-05-2017, 03:08 AM   #53
crazyhorse02
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M5

Quote:

I agree. Those measurements while being at 10% bf or less is damn near impossible. I mean, that's 70's Arnold size with no "help".
Appreciate 1
smoosh2211.50
      05-05-2017, 03:13 PM   #54
Mr Reality
Mr Reality
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyhorse02 View Post
I agree. Those measurements while being at 10% bf or less is damn near impossible. I mean, that's 70's Arnold size with no "help".
Arnold had 24 inch Biceps at one time then he would cut up for competion, How come guys come out of prison with 22 in arms and if you watch CJ fletcher video on netflix that guy has 24 inch arms. If you know how to workout eat and rest you can do it especially if you have the right genetics
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2017, 08:54 AM   #55
crazyhorse02
Private
Rep

Quote:
Arnold had 24 inch Biceps at one time then he would cut up for competion, How come guys come out of prison with 22 in arms and if you watch CJ fletcher video on netflix that guy has 24 inch arms. If you know how to workout eat and rest you can do it especially if you have the right genetics
Arnold was also juiced out his mind. You think CT Fletcher is natural? Dude has more heart issues associated with steroid abuse than anyone. He claims to be all natural, but everyone knows it's bs. Phil Heath claims to all natural... cmon dude
Appreciate 1
smoosh2211.50
      05-06-2017, 12:35 PM   #56
Mr Reality
Mr Reality
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Arnold was also juiced out his mind. You think CT Fletcher is natural? Dude has more heart issues associated with steroid abuse than anyone. He claims to be all natural, but everyone knows it's bs. Phil Heath claims to all natural... cmon dude

Please dont take my comments out of context I never said none of them were natural but on CT Fletcher video he has a guy who got out of prison with some 24in do you think he was taking steroids in prison. I am natural I never claimed to be ripped I do have a 6pack ripped is like Phil Heath. To call me a lair without meeting me is unfair. People think to 18 or 20 in arms you have to be on steroids that's not true and the guys in prison prove it. I was only on this forum to give my advice on what supplements to take I still believe in Whey Isolate protein and Creatine {german creatine} knowing how to work out and knowing what to eat and proper rest will give you results it takes time but you will get results.
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2017, 04:48 PM   #57
crazyhorse02
Private
Rep

Quote:
Please dont take my comments out of context I never said none of them were natural but on CT Fletcher video he has a guy who got out of prison with some 24in do you think he was taking steroids in prison. I am natural I never claimed to be ripped I do have a 6pack ripped is like Phil Heath. To call me a lair without meeting me is unfair. People think to 18 or 20 in arms you have to be on steroids that's not true and the guys in prison prove it. I was only on this forum to give my advice on what supplements to take I still believe in Whey Isolate protein and Creatine {german creatine} knowing how to work out and knowing what to eat and proper rest will give you results it takes time but you will get results.
You're right. I will give you the benefit of the doubt, but your life better be nothing but macros and the gym to achieve the numbers you are claiming. Ct Fletcher is a marketing genius. His persona sells, not his stats. But to think a 57 yr old is, like Fletcher, is not on something is crazy. He is on at least some kind of trt.
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2017, 06:16 PM   #58
Mr Reality
Mr Reality
United_States
Rep

Quote:
You're right. I will give you the benefit of the doubt, but your life better be nothing but macros and the gym to achieve the numbers you are claiming. Ct Fletcher is a marketing genius. His persona sells, not his stats. But to think a 57 yr old is, like Fletcher, is not on something is crazy. He is on at least some kind of trt.
Obviously CT Fletcher was on steroids when he was younger setting those records especially the curling one. Fletcher had heart surgery probably from an enlarged heart from steroids. To achieve the numbers I have it takes years of dedication, bodybuilding has to be your lifestyle and the new guys who ask me I tell them what I do and dont keep secrets like the storied users. I eat mostly fish and broccoli, no gluten, chicken not fried but baked, squash, I eat egg whites and the yolk on certain days, I drink plenty of water no sodas or anything else I even found someone who makes gluten free tamales with the meat I prefer.
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2017, 08:34 PM   #59
Mr Carrots
Captain
Rep
Drives: Bmw

Quote:
do you think he was taking steroids in prison.
LMAO!!!!!!
Appreciate 1
smoosh2211.50
      05-06-2017, 08:59 PM   #60
Mr Reality
Mr Reality
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Carrots View Post
LMAO!!!!!!
Your from the bay area they took the weights out of the prisons in California because the guys were getting too big
Appreciate 0