M8 AND 8 SERIES
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW M8 Forum and 8 Series Forum BMW M8 and 8-Series General Discussion M8 Extended Warranty for Tuned Cars

02-18-2023, 06:29 AM   #23
Westy
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: G15 M850i

epicaccord I don’t suppose you know of anyone who would provide this cover in the UK would you?
Appreciate 1
      02-18-2023, 10:07 AM   #24
epicaccord
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

Garage List
  [0.00]
  [0.00]
2019 BMW M5 Competi ...  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westy View Post
epicaccord I don’t suppose you know of anyone who would provide this cover in the UK would you?
I don't. Sorry
Appreciate 1
Westy162.00
      02-28-2023, 06:36 AM   #25
Darshan
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E60 M5 sold/ F06 M6 sold/ f93

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFfanboy View Post
I’m in Arizona and recently bought a 2021 M8 GC Comp that I will be adding a Carbahn Stage 2 tune to. My car is still under factory warranty but that will likely be voided once I tune it if I have a problem that BMW can blame on it. So I started looking for a warranty that is bumper to bumper and covers tunes not knowing if one existed.

I searched the forums and found
epicaccord (Ben) and reached out to him for a quote. Not only can he offer warranties for cars with tunes from a franchise BMW dealership but he can offer them at by far the best pricing I found.

He was great to work with, I was able to sign by DocuSign and it took about 10 minutes.

I don’t see these services offered in the forum or anywhere else so I wanted to let anyone know who’s in my position how to cut straight to the best coverage at the best price.

Reach out to Ben direct to get a quote epicaccord **************
How come you didn’t just purchase the warranty from carbahn? They have actual bmw dealerships in their network that they work with directly.
Appreciate 1
      02-28-2023, 11:34 AM   #26
epicaccord
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

Garage List
  [0.00]
  [0.00]
2019 BMW M5 Competi ...  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Barber View Post
I'm interested given I have an M8 convertible on the way. I get you're saying he'll beat the warranty price from my dealer, but I doubt my dealership offers warranties for tuned/modified cars. So when I get quote from them it's a quote for a non modified car, so it's hard to imagine a quote for a modded car warranty being able to beat a quote for a non-mod warranty. Am I missing something here?
Ben told me to bring any legit quote as long as it's from a franchised BMW dealership only. He will beat any quote you bring even if it's from a modded car warranty to non mod warranty, BMW or 3rd party. Any quotes you bring and you're ready to buy right away he'll take care of you for sure and it will be the lowest. I gave him quotes I got from BMW dealerships that were both BMW and 3rd party he beat them both. I was very satisfied with the price he sold me the tuned warranty for, that's why I pulled the trigger.
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2023, 01:17 PM   #27
SFfanboy
Private
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M8 GC Comp

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darshan View Post
How come you didn’t just purchase the warranty from carbahn? They have actual bmw dealerships in their network that they work with directly.
I got a quote from Carbahn for the warranty and confirmed it’s the same company with the same coverage as Ben offers … except Ben quoted a LOT less. Approximately $2k less. Carbahn is a great company with great products and great support. But Ben’s price for the warranty was too good to pass up.

Ben’s suggestion is to shop all other warranties then call him last. I did this and sure enough, his price was best. I didn’t tell him my other quotes. He quoted me and I saved a lot of money that I was able to put into my car. Win win!

Hope that helps.
      02-28-2023, 01:19 PM   #28
Darshan
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E60 M5 sold/ F06 M6 sold/ f93

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFfanboy View Post
I got a quote from Carbahn for the warranty and confirmed it’s the same company with the same coverage as Ben offers … except Ben quoted a LOT less. Approximately $2k less. Carbahn is a great company with great products and great support. But Ben’s price for the warranty was too good to pass up.

Ben’s suggestion is to shop all other warranties then call him last. I did this and sure enough, his price was best. I didn’t tell him my other quotes. He quoted me and I saved a lot of money that I was able to put into my car. Win win!

Hope that helps.
I understand what you are saying now.
Appreciate 1
      10-02-2023, 01:09 PM   #29
SFfanboy
Private
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M8 GC Comp

Garage List
So, in Arizona, some drivers think red lights are just a suggestion to stop. Or so the driver that hit me apparently thought . Unfortunately, my beautiful blue 21 M8 GC was totaled. The reason I’m mentioning it here is I had the extended warranty on it that I bought from epicaccord (Ben). I reached out and was able to get the vast majority of my warranty refunded even though I had it for months past the full refund period.

I have since purchased a new (to me) M8 GC and reached back out to Ben for the warranty quote. He was again MUCH better priced that anyone else and the coverage is amazing. If anyone has a BMW with modifications done and want the peace of mind of having a warranty with it, reach out to Ben direct to get a quote epicaccord **************. But first shop around. Get quotes from others that offer similar or same coverage. If you’re like me, you’ll be quite happy with the savings you get by buying through Ben. Without going into my personal details too much, I can tell you I was quoted $2,500 MORE for the EXACT SAME WARRANTY through a different provider.

Thanks Ben! The mods are going to start going on in the coming weeks now that I have warranty that I wouldn’t otherwise through BMW!