M8 AND 8 SERIES
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos Goodbye to my beloved 335i... Hello Nissan!! :)

Closed Thread

08-03-2011, 04:02 PM   #243
MisterSkiMask
Banned
Rep
Drives: I Can not say

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdnrockies View Post
Have you read the entire thread? Or the rest of my post? Everything I stated is provided by the OP himself.

If he's excited about the car........but skip the rest of the incriminating info and pics.
I did, the first post is innocent enough, I think OP got sucked in by trolls.
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2011, 07:10 PM   #244
Inspired
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toker335i View Post
Find that thread and post it here please
Lol

what the hell do you care if I'm talking trash about an IS350 though? Honestly huh
Who said I care?

Quote:
They were all talking crap about the 335i saying its a POS unreliable and what not, i was just sticking up for my car?
335 is unreliable..

Quote:
Who gives a damn about clublexus anyway, incase you didn't know 95% of those people are asian lol, so if they tried posting a picture of me for laughs good for them, we all look alike don't we ? haha , try going to a clublexus meet, you live in SF, you should know lol
what? English please..

Quote:
Haha and you thought posting my picture would actually make me leave the forums or something

I'll say it again, i couldn't care less what people on a car forum full of dudes could say about me lol. I don't know about you though? a Little insecure? I still haven't seen you post a picture..

this thread is just too funny, once again you just have too much time on your hand, TokerIS350 is my name on Clublexus, but then again you already knew that, lol.

looks like i found my number #1 fan!! twinturbo335!
If you didn't care you wouldn't spend so much time replying..

Looks like someone is getting a bit worked up over this..
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2011, 07:22 PM   #245
adobeee
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 X6 M50i

Quote:
Cool car.

OP, your questionable financial decisions excluded, your posting in this thread is either arrogant, stupid, or immature...and likely a combination of all three.

You've posted that you're making your cash illegally. You've posted pics of your illegal Xbox operation. You've already admitted you were caught once and had it downgraded from a felony to a misdemeanor. You've had your picture posted in this thread and admitted it is you. And now you're flaunting your GT R on top of it. You are aware that proceeds of criminal enterprise (ie. your GT R) will be seized when you are caught again.

Law enforcement love it when people like you thumb their nose at them.

How long do you think it will be before one of the "haters" conveniently provides this thread to law enforcement in your area and your GT R is gone and your father is still on the hook for the other $50K he financed with no car to show for it?

I could give a rat's ass what you do with your cash and what car you buy, but basically preparing the case for law enforcement is beyond retarded.
That might be what wren may be doing!
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2011, 07:47 PM   #246
FStop7
I like cars
Vatican City State
Rep
Drives: M6

Why is it illegal to mod Xboxes? That's stupid.
      08-03-2011, 07:54 PM   #247
Inspired
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by FStop7 View Post
Why is it illegal to mod Xboxes? That's stupid.
http://scitech.blogs.cnn.com/2009/08...xbox-consoles/
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2011, 08:15 PM   #248
Never-Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335xi E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by IancoleTX View Post
hahah lot of hate in here but kid seems to have his head on straight. Yeah you can invest and save, sounds like he's gonna be alright financially, and fuck it, I would have driven a GTR at 19 if I could. I was happy with a beat up porsche 944 haha
How is doing illegal stuff having your head on straight? I hope you don't have kids.
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2011, 08:26 PM   #249
swaite
High School Dropout
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i

Why is everyone so upset? This kid is obviously set for life. I wouldn't invest any of my money either if I knew my daddy would take care of me. I honestly wonder why he is even bothering to attend college.

OP- Just out of curiosity, how much is insurance for you? Are you even listed as the driver? It is your dad's car, after all.
      08-03-2011, 08:26 PM   #250
Toker335i
Captain
Rep
Drives: 335i/Sold--10" GTR

Quote:
Cool car.

OP, your questionable financial decisions excluded, your posting in this thread is either arrogant, stupid, or immature...and likely a combination of all three.

You've posted that you're making your cash illegally. You've posted pics of your illegal Xbox operation. You've already admitted you were caught once and had it downgraded from a felony to a misdemeanor. You've had your picture posted in this thread and admitted it is you. And now you're flaunting your GT R on top of it. You are aware that proceeds of criminal enterprise (ie. your GT R) will be seized when you are caught again.

Law enforcement love it when people like you thumb their nose at them.

How long do you think it will be before one of the "haters" conveniently provides this thread to law enforcement in your area and your GT R is gone and your father is still on the hook for the other $50K he financed with no car to show for it?

I could give a rat's ass what you do with your cash and what car you buy, but basically preparing the case for law enforcement is beyond retarded.
hey idiot, i said i stopped doing mods, repairs only, so why don't you try and find another excuse? Is repairing Wii/XBOX360/PSP/DS/iPhone Screens really illegal? Don't think so, why do you keep coming back? Haha it really surprises me that people have nothing better to do. Notice i started being "arrogant" once all the douches came in, like your self

thank you very much,

08' 335i 6MT - Sold
92' NA 300ZX 5speed - Sold
06 IS350 - Sold
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2011, 08:29 PM   #251
Toker335i
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinturbo335 View Post
Who said I care?

335 is unreliable..

what? English please..

If you didn't care you wouldn't spend so much time replying..

Looks like someone is getting a bit worked up over this..

me and my buddy from clublexus Miik350 are sitting here laughing at all the adults who seriously have nothing better to do lol

me getting worked up over this LMAO!

This is actually entertaining me and simply making me laugh

Please try again

BTW were laughing at you and wren57 specifically. More you though since you took the time to find a video of me and post a screenshot of it here lmao.. who seriously has time for that? lmao

08' 335i 6MT - Sold
06 IS350 - Sold
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2011, 08:31 PM   #252
Toker335i
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterSkiMask View Post
I would imagine that it will have a hunger for tires
oh definitely haha.

I'm going to Irwindale tomorrow with a few of my buddies ( IS350, 335is, Camaro SS) (eighth of a mile)

should be fun

oh and i didn't get sucked in, I'm having a good time replying haha.

08' 335i 6MT - Sold
06 IS350 - Sold
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2011, 09:02 PM   #253
McCartney
Private
Rep
Drives: undisclosed

Quote:
oh definitely haha.

I'm going to Irwindale tomorrow with a few of my buddies ( IS350, 335is, Camaro SS) (eighth of a mile)

should be fun

oh and i didn't get sucked in, I'm having a good time replying haha.
While the OP and his dad are ballin' off credit and personifying the US financial crisis, I figured I wouldn't add fuel to this fire given the fact that this behavior is rampant down south.

BUT, when I saw that picture... Seriously, why does every asian who drives a nice car think he's sexy like Usher Raymond? You're not man, and fix your eyebrows if you want to PRETEND you're sexy.

Do you have earrings as well? I couldn't tell if that's a shadow or not.
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2011, 09:05 PM   #254
wisesoul
Savoir Faire
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M5

The forum members weren't out of line to say the 335i is unreliable. Had you owned yours for longer, you would probably be plagued by HPFP failure.
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2011, 09:47 PM   #255
EastNY335i
Rep
Drives: 08 335i 6sp sedan

Great decision bro
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2011, 09:50 PM   #256
NewYearsBoy
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: IS 300

Garage List
When is this thread going to be shut down.....

"Speed never killed anyone its very important to get that straight, Speed has never killed a soul. Suddenly becoming stationary thats what gets people." - Jeremy Clarkson
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2011, 09:56 PM   #257
wren57
Roll Tide
Rep

I got kinda bored after getting back from dinner and a movie, so figured I'd put together a nice little "care package" for local law enforcement:

Seems like you've provided them with everything they need: identity, police record, crime, admission.
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2011, 09:59 PM   #258
Cdnrockies
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW's

Quote:
sigh.. flamers..

ill make it quick and simple, living at home, going to school, graduating in 3-4 years?
no bills what so ever besides my cell phone.. yes i actually pay for that
monthly income? 1800-2500ish ( up to 3000 or more if its the holidays) a month. Yeah its not much i know, but if your living at home with absolutely no bills, you can afford a GTR easily.

Call me spoiled or whatever i don't care, i know im paying for this so thats all that matters, and yeah i still live with daddy and quite frankly... i dont care haha..

but yeah if you guys need anything iPhone/PS3/XBOX360/Wii/DS/PSP related ( Mods & repairs ) shoot me a PM. This is what i have been doing since i turned 17. Its really not that hard. Craigslist helps a lot too, i guess you can say i have a small business from craigslist, and sell a lot on eBay and iOffer, never have to leave my house either, love it, i've never
had a "real" job.

oh and i didn't even graduate high school, i took a test for my GED and left school a year or so early, then just chilled at home making some money, so no bonuses for graduating haha, because i didn't

and yes i will POST PICS as soon as i get it!

Quote:
hey idiot, i said i stopped doing mods, repairs only, so why don't you try and find another excuse? Is repairing Wii/XBOX360/PSP/DS/iPhone Screens really illegal? Don't think so, why do you keep coming back? Haha it really surprises me that people have nothing better to do. Notice i started being "arrogant" once all the douches came in, like your self

thank you very much,

Read your own posts you little fucking douchebag.

Maybe if you weren't such a little punk you'd actually heed some of the useful advice that has been provided in this thread, but you clearly are nothing more than an immature, arrogant little prick.
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2011, 11:36 PM   #259
amgthis
Tire Racks
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 1M Coupè

Quote:
Read your own posts you little fucking douchebag.

Maybe if you weren't such a little punk you'd actually heed some of the useful advice that has been provided in this thread, but you clearly are nothing more than an immature, arrogant little prick.
I like where this is going. So OP lies about his original post to counter another post. Kids these days
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2011, 11:45 PM   #260
hwa786
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 08 BMW 328xi

once again, nice car man but this thread looks like its goin the wrong way :P

Appreciate 0
      08-04-2011, 12:32 AM   #261
Q4P
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Too Much

Man, I don't want to be a judge of character, but there sure as hell is a lot of jealous haters on this forum. This is a car forum, not an investment advice forum or logical reasoning forum or facts of life forum. OP has mastered a trade and is obviously good at it and can afford the payments on this car, he's always wanted the car and perhaps his family's financial situation allows him to get it. Now when you hear shit like, "nice new car, don't fuck it up the next day", that's pure envious douchery...

This thread needs to be locked.
      08-04-2011, 01:22 AM   #262
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

I can't the what the thread.
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2011, 01:43 AM   #263
Inspired
Colonel
Rep

Appreciate 0
      08-04-2011, 02:28 AM   #264
-=Hot|Ice=-
Been There, Done That.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren57 View Post
I got kinda bored after getting back from dinner and a movie, so figured I'd put together a nice little "care package" for local law enforcement:

Seems like you've provided them with everything they need: identity, police record, crime, admission.
Quoted so it doesn't go anywhere.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread