M8 AND 8 SERIES
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos 2011 Acura NSX- spotted!!!

07-09-2008, 01:28 PM   #23
BForbes
Bahamas
Rep
Drives: BSM 135i/AW E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by UR2SLOW1 View Post
I'm on my second NSX and can tell you that the numbers tell Jack Shit about the car and how it drives. There's no denying that the car could use more power but you can't always discount a car based on HP alone. The driving experience is second to none, it's like strapping an engine to your back and riding on the head of an arrow. Anyone who spends time driving the car comes away from the experience admiring the car and its abilities.
Amen brotha. :biggrin: I cant believe our little ''green'' Honda is going super car hunting once again. Honda's CEO instructed R&D to blow the doors off the GT-R around the 'ring. The fastest stock GT-R clocks 3.3seconds to 60mph and 11.7 in the quarter. I expect the Acura to mirror those numbers while being easier on the eyes and more livable as a DD. Everybody is wondering how they squeezed a V10 in that thing.

I wonder what they will call it. It sure as hell wont be called an NSX.