Captain
Rep
Drives: 2023 X3 M40i

FS: Morr FS77 20" wheels w/ tires and TPMS

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Switching to style 437M wheels so I am putting up my Morr FS77 wheels for sale. This is a square setup (20 x 9 ET 25) so it could be a good winter setup with the right tires.

Includes Dunlop Direzza tires (245/35/20) with 8/32" tread remaining and TPMS sensors which were new when installed one year ago.

All wheels are in excellent condition except for one spot of curb rash on one wheel that is shown in the pics. No cracks or bends on any wheels.

BMW center caps not included but I will include the Morr center caps which are brand new and never installed.

image_zpsdjphcqvg by Kevin Markett, on Flickr

IMG_0934 by Kevin Markett, on Flickr

IMG_0933 by Kevin Markett, on Flickr

IMG_0932 by Kevin Markett, on Flickr

Wheel with curb rash

IMG_0935 by Kevin Markett, on Flickr

IMG_0936 by Kevin Markett, on Flickr

Last edited by KmanM3; 08-12-2017 at 06:08 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2017, 09:27 PM   #2
KmanM3
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2023 X3 M40i

You seem to be adding a lot of value to everyone's for sale posts.
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2017, 10:05 PM   #3
Redrckt135
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16 M5 & 17 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA-M55 View Post
these wheels are junk! company went of business because all their wheels crack... glws though
You're a dick, get off M5 post. Clown
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2017, 08:39 AM   #4
Redrckt135
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA-M55 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrckt135 View Post
You're a dick, get off M5 post. Clown
What you don't think what I said is appropriate? What if you bought these wheels and were not aware of that?
No it's not appropriate, the only wheels that cracked from Morr were their vs8.2's which were discontinued. I had 4 sets of Morrs when they were around and the only ones that gave me trouble were the vs8.2. He's selling these for next to nothing and I'm sure anyone who bought them would use them as a winter set up. If the tables were turned and someone did what you just did I'm sure you wouldn't be happy.

Also Morr didn't go out of business for selling poor quality wheels, they went under because their management/customer service was total dog shit.
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2017, 09:04 AM   #5
crazyhorse02
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M5

Quote:
No it's not appropriate, the only wheels that cracked from Morr were their vs8.2's which were discontinued. I had 4 sets of Morrs when they were around and the only ones that gave me trouble were the vs8.2. He's selling these for next to nothing and I'm sure anyone who bought them would use them as a winter set up. If the tables were turned and someone did what you just did I'm sure you wouldn't be happy.

Also Morr didn't go out of business for selling poor quality wheels, they went under because their management/customer service was total dog shit.
Not trying to defend this guy, BUT....

Morr went under because they simply could not deal with volume of returns and requested refunds for cracked wheels. The response to the cracked wheel problem also was subpar and did not restore customer trust and killed sales.
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2017, 10:22 AM   #6
Redrckt135
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyhorse02 View Post
Quote:

Not trying to defend this guy, BUT....

Morr went under because they simply could not deal with volume of returns and requested refunds for cracked wheels. The response to the cracked wheel problem also was subpar and did not restore customer trust and killed sales.
I'm sure that was also a major reason why they went under but from my experience with them and also being a return customer the turn around time and lack of communication was what drove me away from them.

My initial response to LaM5 was a little rude so I apologize for that. I just don't like seeing FS threads bashed when the seller did nothing to deserve it.
Appreciate 0