04-13-2020, 08:51 PM   #25
bloozemanAZ
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2020 M850i Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Resjudicata View Post
you need 2 sixteen oz mugs, or 1 of those mugs that's small at the bottom and gets big at the top and holds like a gallon. Although you're probably going to need to find a rest stop half way through!

something like this (although I haven't used any of these): https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0752DZ1SB..._05gLEbCCC508T

I used to have something similar that I bought at Walmart about 20 years ago, but I threw it away like a decade ago when we got the big SUVs with big cup holders.
Thanks and that may work as long as it doesn't hit the Audio/Climate control assembly not to far above the cup holders. Ironically I made sure I hit the restroom before heading out yesterday for that exact reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BranoMW View Post
There are free highways these days, so by entering them I enjoy at least for few kilometers full power up to speed limit (at 260 km/h).

And yes, I got speed limit penalty in February, they measured me 183 km/h at 130km/h limit. :-) (first penalty after maybe past 5 years...)
Sounds like fun! Well not the speed limit penalty as 53 KM/h over a posted 130 KM/h limit as here in AZ would qualify for criminal speeding which may even end up in jail time and probation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BranoMW View Post
I like blue dial watches too, I have Breitlings (got them from my wife to my round 51st birthday :[-)
Gorgeous Breitling and enjoy it every time you wear it. My pilot friends (all own planes and have logged flying hours to what most of us spend in our cars) are all Breitling fans given the aviation focus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexFL View Post
Ahhh, the classic Rolex OP! Not a fan of Rolex either, but this one is timelessly elegant.
Yes, definitely timelessly elegant. My mid-day run today was cancelled due to a last minute critical meeting (that pesky thing called work) but tomorrow's plan is to do it with my JLC Master Geographic. If that happens will be sure to post a pic.
Appreciate 1
AlexFL7838.00