03-18-2020, 08:09 AM   #28
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerbruce View Post
M5 and MBelgium,
Hopeful you are continuing to endure this global pandemic; what are the most recent measures enacted by your government(s) to slow the impending spread of COVID-19.

In the Seattle area and Washington state: effectively everything is closed except food markets, pharmacies, banks and gas stations; it is surreal to see such measures; all restaurants, bars, etc closed; all shopping centers closed, etc; this morning's latest news is the Governor of WA state will most likely impose mandatory shelter-in-place, similar to what San Francisco and NY did recently; yesterday, i spent the day hand-washing,waxing/cleaning our 2014 Subaru Outback family car....it looks Bitchin'! I deep cleaned the factory stock aluminum rims, windows, etc; today I will go after the interior and uber-vacuum and deep-clean; it has 65,000 miles and is in very good condition; I know M5 is gardening (YAY!) and MBelgium has been working - wishing you well.
How you 'doin Racerbruce..pretty good by the look of it so that's great!
Blondie Johnson here is shutting the pubs, disco's and all meeting places over 10 people.
Also the big Glastonbury ROCK FESTIVAL (mud bath) has been postponed for the time being, not sure yet about the motor racing at Brands Hatch near me.
Shops and gas stations open as norm and my garden is once again looking decent, plenty of bags of cut grass, clippings and the usual garden debris from winter..about half done so cracking on with the rest.Also nearly cleared the junk out of the garage so I can squeeze the M in at night.
Appreciate 1