View Single Post
      03-18-2020, 07:49 AM   #27
racerbruce
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 21 X3 & 13 335is E93

Checking in on my UK and Belgium Colleagues....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
In Belgium we are in the same situation . Thank you for the concern and your kind words

Stay safe and healthy my friend !
M5 and MBelgium,
Hopeful you are continuing to endure this global pandemic; what are the most recent measures enacted by your government(s) to slow the impending spread of COVID-19.

In the Seattle area and Washington state: effectively everything is closed except food markets, pharmacies, banks and gas stations; it is surreal to see such measures; all restaurants, bars, etc closed; all shopping centers closed, etc; this morning's latest news is the Governor of WA state will most likely impose mandatory shelter-in-place, similar to what San Francisco and NY did recently; yesterday, i spent the day hand-washing,waxing/cleaning our 2014 Subaru Outback family car....it looks Bitchin'! I deep cleaned the factory stock aluminum rims, windows, etc; today I will go after the interior and uber-vacuum and deep-clean; it has 65,000 miles and is in very good condition; I know M5 is gardening (YAY!) and MBelgium has been working - wishing you well.