View Single Post
      11-07-2017, 01:20 AM   #24
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabrichx View Post
I do believe when I see enough of the smartest people in every field focusing on the fact that robotics and automation will eliminate roughly 33% of the current jobs in the next 10-20 years.

This is just part of that future that virtually every influential industry leader is predicting.
Thats not what I call predicting the future. Thats extrapolating something which is already happening.
Predicting the future is what Bob Lutz does: that in max. 20 years time people dont own cars/transportation anymore. That everybody uses a company owned pod that you call/summon and that it brings you to your destination and that you then pay for. That is his prediction.
Apparantly you believe that. I dont.
But that is predicting the future.

Predicting the future is not something like: "within the next 5 years the number of electric car will more than triple"
Already happening....

How old are you? Then we can look back at common timespans to see what has changed that influences our lives and how apparent that was back in the day.
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ supercharger | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers/KW camber plates | Sachs race engineering clutch | tons of custom sh#t

Last edited by GuidoK; 11-07-2017 at 01:30 AM..
Appreciate 0