Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: ThreeThreeFive

Garage List
2008 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by e90im
I think that the damn wood interior makes me feel 65 years old. I thought about ordering brushed alu trim from circle but I heard that it scratches easily and it will cost about $700. Sportier interior would probably make me like the car more. I'll post after I drive the 6

we've got the brushed aluminum in our e90 and i can say after 7 months of ownership, it doesn't scratch too easily. not that we're abusive with our car, but it's held up just fine.

if the interior is what's bothering you; and by your complaints, it sounds like it is - then why not try for some aftermarket upgrades instead of flipping your 325 and dumping money into another new car? there's tons of people on here who want wood trim; try searching for someone who wants to trade or is willing to buy your wood trim to offset the purchase of aluminum.

there are also several companies who're very close (if not ready) to deliver short shifter kits for the e90. i'm one person who's very interested in getting a ssk for my car once they're available. i've got the same complaint you do, the throw is too long - but this might be as a result of my driving a mate's miata too much..

don't sell your 325... one more thing; why do you want a spare tire? the car comes with RFT's, no? search for the thread on the guy in Texas who blew threw a spike strip and kept on driving. That's one reason alone to keep the RFT's

Good luck, and keep us posted.