View Single Post
      12-07-2023, 09:49 AM   #1
wtwo3
Major General
Rep
Drives: 23 X7 40i; 23 M3; 24 cooper s

Garage List
Florida Trip

You nincompoops got my Disney World thread shut down, so I'm creating a new one hopefully this time with more of a focus on things like rides/parks/restaurants. It's not that the discussion offended me... I couldn't give a rats ass - but the BP overlords don't appreciate that type of talk.

Anywho... I'm now 2 months out, and the vacation planner told me to submit restaurant requests because it's a madhouse of places getting booked up.... 2 months in advance! It's nuts.

Here's my current itinerary in Jan/Feb:

Saturday: Check-in to Animal Kingdom Resort; Dinner at Boma, Flavors of Africa

Sunday: Animal Kingdom Park; Dinner at either Tusker House or Tiffins (have reservations at both, will cancel one)

Monday: Epcot; Lunch at Space 220 OR Dinner at Teppan Edo (will likely cancel Teppan Edo)

Tuesday: Rest/Check out Disney Springs; Lunch at Sanaa, Dinner at Boathouse OR T-Rex (Will likely go with T-Rex since the kiddos love dinosaurs)

Wednesday: Magic Kingdom; Lunch at Cindarella's Royal Table and Dinner at Be my Guest

Thursday: Hollywood Studios; Dinner at Sci-fi Dine in Theater

Friday: Relax at the resort/ pack up to go home; Dinner at Chef Mickey's

Saturday: Check-out and fly back home

What do you guys think? Any must-do things/places to eat instead of the ones we selected? I had to pre-pay for Cindarella's Royal Table and goddamn you'd think we were dining at a Michelin star restaurant with the price they're charging.

'20 BMW m340i... '20 BMW X5 40i... '16 Infiniti Q50 RS 400... '10 Lexus RX 350... '08 Lexus IS 350... '00 Nissan Maxima... '93 Nissan Maxima
Appreciate 2