View Single Post
      09-21-2020, 02:31 AM   #34
FBMWWINS
Captain
Rep
Drives: M8C Coupé & M240i Coupé

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloozemanAZ View Post
That's a great "add" for extra sweetener to the deal. Given the debacle of my 2nd build my dealer picked up the Cerium delete on their dime plus I got them to throw in $500 of credit in their BMW store (used it to pick up a few goodies, e.g., key fob cases, coffee mugs, a jacket for the wife, golf club covers, etc.).

My dealer is part of the Penske Automotive group and their collision/repair shop is phenomenal based on my experience with my wife's X5 and a buddies with his M5C. Plus, they service the entire line of Penske brands including Bentley, Porsche and Lambo here in Scottsdale so I'll get a quote from them on painting the greyish abomination in gloss black.
Thanks and it's good to hear you too got something extra for your money! We (customers) spend much on these machines and I think in most cases those dealers have great margins on them so that something can be given back in return thus making us even happier and get out with a bigger smile on our faces despite the big financial sacrifice that this may represent (for some more, for others less).
Appreciate 0